PDA

View Full Version : Mod + tool combo you use?

anon
27.04.09, 21:49
I personally use uTorrent to download (need uTP) and the RatioMaster with memory reader to "seed".

What about you?

splicer
27.04.09, 21:58
To genuinely DL/UL: Windows: uTorrent Linux: KTorrent
Fake upload to gain buffer: moofdev RatioMaster
Fake upload to be able to delete something ASAP: Azureus Extreme Mod

SBfreak
27.04.09, 22:00
I use these two combos
uTorrent (modded or not) + RatioMaster
uTorrent (modded or not) + Ratio Faker / GreedyTorrent / TorrentProxy..although in the end it depends on tracker:wink2:...for example why use Ratio Master when PMR works like a charm

anonftw
27.04.09, 22:16
Well, believe it or not, I don't cheat everywhere. But the tools I use depends on the tracker.

For the Quick Hit on high/seeder-leecher seedbox trackers I use uTorrent with ratiofaker and occasionally follow it up with ratiomaster.

For the long term safety ratio boost, I use
Azureus Hack only. I have never considered using mRatio as well, but I will look into it.

For long-term seeding and non-cheating general use, I just use uTorrent. I would kill for an all-purpose "completely safe" uTorrent 182 client cheat that actually downloads and fake uploads or just a decent FiOs connection.

I also use ratiomaster ALONE to work my way to poweruser invite forums on sites where I have no use for the content.

Cheating properly is alot of work !

kazuya
27.04.09, 22:31
i use azureus only

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.04.09, 22:44
uTorrent modded - fakeup 8x when it come's to real download something
RatioMaster - " ratio increaser "
mratio - second after ratiomaster

Dynamic
28.04.09, 03:48
Since learning how to use all the tools, I have love Vuze (Hack) and Mratio...PMR is just godly for low lvl sites!!!

I typically seed with Vuze (Hack) as it is easier to see all the torrents in one tool.

I love the Vuze. :biggrin:

@anonftw I think Vuze is your safest long term seeder if you set the parameters correctly. It is so true about cheating is a lot of work!!!
I never knew so much about cheating...before I just open the file than let it run for days...

I tell you "ignorance is bliss"! I just can't go back to it now now that I know how to cheat...it's like an addicting challenge...

:top:

alpacino
28.04.09, 07:03
Nice poll!

Genereally, I use uTorrent 1.7.7 original then RM 1.8.2.
When the tracker in question doesn't allow 1.7.7 then I use Vuze Extreme Mod (to Dl and fake Ul). Sometimes I even download through Vuze and cheat back using RM w/ Vuze emulation :D

RM :verliebt: <3 <3 <3

Mihai
28.04.09, 12:45
Now i use bitcomet 0.89 and ratio master.

shawshankraj
29.04.09, 00:06
I am using only mratio

yoco
29.04.09, 10:22
I use Azures hack! Got everything I need! :top:

morgan
29.04.09, 11:07
I use Azures hack ( Extreme mod now ) i think it is perfect
and i don't want to make a legendary ratio just to more than 1 and less than 3

and sometimes i sue mratio in the trackers that i don't use jut to keep it alive
( just some activity )

xixifrank
30.04.09, 12:27
I use utorrent only . no raito tool,because I seldom download torrents from PT sites.

fakeking
21.05.10, 14:36
Pal, I want to ask about your favorite tool to cheat and the reason. Just the tools not need to explain the secret or setting.

My favorite tools is VEM (vuze extreme mod). I like the intellegent mode and cheat gradually and many option for careful and undetectable cheat. But its banned on top tracker, pal.

It's also my most used because i just have low level tracker, pal. :frown:.

So come with your favorite tool too.

SBfreak
21.05.10, 14:41
Pal, I want to ask about your favorite tool to cheat and the reason. Just the tools not need to explain the secret or setting.

My favorite tools is VEM (vuze extreme mod). I like the intelligent mode and cheat gradually and many option for careful and undetectable cheat. But its banned on top tracker, pal.

It's also my most used because i just have low level tracker, pal. :frown:.

So come with your favorite tool too.

I don't want to be rude /offensive or anything but can you please stop using the noun "pal" on each one of your posts:unsure:?
My favorite tool is RF.I just leave it be and download all I want.

cheatos
21.05.10, 14:47
i'd say the Extreme Mod too :) because it has a lot features especially speedmode++ which is very effective

dreamer
21.05.10, 14:55
why? I think it's funny to see the pal on the end of each sentence lol.
well I use VEM for downloads, and only recently I have started using RatioMaster to pump my upload on trackers I don't really use, to reach power user or whatever needed rank to be able to see the invite forums :biggrin:

classyboy
21.05.10, 16:21
VEM for me. I am alive in the torrent scene only because of VEM. The main reason is I dont have to monitor the cheating at all, it does on its own once settings are done.

thecoolest
21.05.10, 16:47
i dont use vuze coz..everytime have to use older version..(coz of not member title)

But i m still happy with my RM & all the cheating tools..&^ things..:cool2:

makes me happy all the time

uTorrent unmodded client + RM with memory reader...mostly

mratio for some special sites...but now nothing..just RM

Mihai
21.05.10, 16:49
I use RF on lower trackers where i use utorrent and RM for my bitcomet client.

anon
21.05.10, 17:31
i dont use vuze coz..everytime have to use older version..(coz of not member title)

Sure, I forgot Vuze is unusable if you don't have the Member title.

Extraterrestrial
21.05.10, 17:58
I use uTorrent mod especially (multi11,111x) to download from low level trackers ,Rm ( waffles method) to pimp my ratio on high level trackers.

thecoolest
21.05.10, 18:04
yup..but still i dont need vuze that much...utorrent & rm with memory reader is good for me.

Owyn
21.05.10, 20:42
I use my modded uTorrent 2.0.2 only :)

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 03:05
hey why isnt emule on there? :biggrin:

fakeking
22.05.10, 06:30
Sorry to bugging you with "pal" word, Sbfreak. I'll be very careful next time when you around :biggrin:.

can emule be used on tracker, sabertooth?. It's a edonkey client, pal. :tongue:

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 06:53
can emule be used on tracker, sabertooth?. It's a edonkey client, pal. :tongue:

hmm where in the thread title "Mod + tool combo you use?"

or 1st post does it mention tracker?

I personally use uTorrent to download (need uTP) and the RatioMaster with memory reader to "seed".

What about you?

SBfreak
22.05.10, 13:35
Since all available options are about tracker cheating..

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 14:12
yes and thats why I ask why emule isnt there

anyway its anon's poll :tongue:. He may just keep it exclusive to bt

fakeking
22.05.10, 16:02
I think edonkey is harder to get stuff because you must wait for many days. Or i'm just a newbie in edonkey, pal.

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 16:20
hard to get or wait for days, that really depends on how 'popular' the file is

anon
22.05.10, 18:42
anyway its anon's poll :tongue:. He may just keep it exclusive to bt

Yeah, the poll's about BitTorrent.

Sazzy
13.06.10, 15:19
Shu mod vuze! Because it's awesome and because our bandwidth capabilities are very limited :(

The248
13.06.10, 15:38
utorrent + own program

and no i don't use mR, actually a never used it

anon
13.06.10, 17:31
Shu mod vuze! Because it's awesome and because our bandwidth capabilities are very limited :(

Just for the record, Shu Mod isn't the same as the Extreme Mod.

Well, "Shu Mod" only lives as older versions anyway - Shu's official mod is called "Abuze Mod" now. I guess the name lives on...

Grambo
13.06.10, 17:51
Lately I just use VEM. I have enough space, so I don't need to fake download anymore.

Before that I used µtorrent + ratiofaker and
Shu mod + MR.

crystal
13.06.10, 21:28
VEM when i need to download and RM+MR otherwise . used mRatio before but due to a faulty announce in TC , i have stopped using it . uTorrent for normal seeding as i dont cheat everywhere and i like to seed back as well .

hellman
14.06.10, 09:00
well i voted for depends upon the tracker but my fav. tool is rm

Sazzy
15.06.10, 10:27
Just for the record, Shu Mod isn't the same as the Extreme Mod.

Well, "Shu Mod" only lives as older versions anyway - Shu's official mod is called "Abuze Mod" now. I guess the name lives on...

Ye I know, but been using since the start, old habits are hard to beat! :3