PDA

View Full Version : Another idiot

Mihai
27.04.09, 20:38
See this video :
HcNE5RT6_jg
If you click the full screen option you can see his name.:rolling_eyes:

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

Tanks for the edit.I forgot how i can add the video like that.Please tell me what button.

anon
27.04.09, 20:43
I have edited your post to embed the video, hope it's OK. :smile: You have to use the YT tag. This is its syntaxis:

Video_ID_(the_one_after_watch?=_in_the_URL)

First the "TorrentLeech seedbox" scam video, and now someone that failed to conceal his tracker name... as I once read, YouTube has a lot of shit. :tongue:

SBfreak
27.04.09, 20:54
Omg he's from my country I am ashamed..he forgot about memory reader....:mad2:.

shoulder
27.04.09, 21:01
Another Noob.

But at least I found out Filelist.ro has nice category icons. :tongue:

SBfreak
27.04.09, 21:05
Filelist.ro is a great site with lot of peers,torrents and good pretimes....but it's really easy to get in and you can cheat without memory reader:tongue:

vDD+wR
27.04.09, 21:13
But at least I found out Filelist.ro has nice category icons.:tongue:
I can agree on that. :wink2:

But chances are good that he has still an acc there. Since they don't care about poor anti-cheat scripts, they maybe won't care because of his tutorial too. :biggrin:

anon
27.04.09, 21:39
Since they don't care about poor anti-cheat scripts

One thing doesn't mean the other... most likely the don't want people to cheat but overrely on fear or the honor system like LL :tongue:

vDD+wR
27.04.09, 22:25
but overrely on fear or the honor system like LL:tongue:
That's possible too & can be true indeed. :biggrin:
As people are giving away or trading invites I would rather stick to number 2, I guess. :tongue:

czullo
28.04.09, 01:05
omg hes really "inteligent" men, i bet he was banned already near 1TB upload (fake) gone :)

Dynamic
28.04.09, 03:38
You know why would people put out stuff they did not have someone edit first?!! I mean this is the internet! It will live FOREVER!

MiCRON
28.04.09, 05:12
Oh my, even Google revealed some of his torrent comments at filelist. I wonder how he could get away spoofing at 8mbps. :/

anonftw
28.04.09, 05:19
Oh my, even Google revealed some of his torrent comments at filelist. I wonder how he could get away spoofing at 8mbps. :/
You could try it, but I like filelist.ro too much and never go over 200KB up myself and usually even d/l the file.

MiCRON
28.04.09, 05:31
I like the tracker too so I don't think I'll do that anytime soon. :biggrin:

One thing doesn't mean the other... most likely the don't want people to cheat but overrely on fear or the honor system like LL

anon, can you explain this a bit more? Thanks! :smile:

alpacino
28.04.09, 07:24
LMAO man, the guy is pretty stupid.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
28.04.09, 12:12
You could try it, but I like filelist.ro too much and never go over 200KB up myself and usually even d/l the file.

i have tryed with RM + memory reader on 3 freelech torrents with speeds between 800--1200 kbs and everything it's ok.

That's why filelist.ro it's a great tracker :klatsch_3: because you have more chance to be disabled for spam on forums or for insults than because you cheat.

buttom line = iplay level 5 romanian tracker sucks
filelist.ro level 2 romanian tracker bet's the hell iplay:klatsch_3:

and about the video...nothing it will happend to that guy..maybe instead of filelist.ro it's was sct then he will encountred problems :eek13:

anon
28.04.09, 21:22
anon, can you explain this a bit more? Thanks! :smile:

I meant that some trackers, such as LL or TL, state to have scripts, or that you WILL get caught and you WILL get banned for cheating, when actually you can use the PMR without problems.

and about the video...nothing it will happend to that guy..maybe instead of filelist.ro it's was sct then he will encountred problems

Like a global ban :tongue:

Aurion
29.04.09, 10:29
loool,now this reminds me with those fools who face the ban hammer with such n00bish actions & push admins to block whole IP ranges & countries,that's why I believe that cheating tools shouldn't be publicly used unless by trained users.

MiCRON
29.04.09, 10:29
Oh, that's it. You're right about that, he's account is still active. haha!

DarkSaint
29.04.09, 15:08
omg this guy..what's he been thinking?

Mihai
29.04.09, 15:14
loool,now this reminds me with those fools who face the ban hammer with such n00bish actions & push admins to block whole IP ranges & countries,that's why I believe that cheating tools shouldn't be publicly used unless by trained users.

That's why the cheating tools here shouldn't be downloaded by anybody, just by advanced users.'Cause my country could be banned from a tracker because of some noob like this one.

morgan
29.04.09, 17:35
this video have been removed by the user

so can any one tell me what he was doing

i am really carious about what he done

splicer
29.04.09, 17:44
Basically he/she showed people how to cheat on FileList.ro. In the process, he allowed his username to be viewed.

anon
29.04.09, 20:55
this video have been removed by the user

Same here. (YouTube sometimes shows that message instead of "you're on a restricted country")

Wish I had saved it :tongue:

His video is embedded at SB-I and then, after a few days, it's deleted :cool: