PDA

View Full Version : Bithumen Open Signing Up Only FOr Ds Users

abookhalil
26.04.09, 17:04
Hi all

u must be a Ds User TO sign up at Bithumen :shockkk!:

Kedves ......!

Ha még nem találtál más torrentoldalt, vagy szeretnél bejutni máshova is, itt a lehetőség!

Az alábbi linkre kattintva beregisztrálhatsz a bitHUmen-re: bitHUmen regisztráció.

Azonban ez a lehetőség is véges, csak 10.000 felhasználó kerülhet be így. Ha érdekel a dolog ne habozz, regisztrálj!

Figyelem! Ha az itteni mailcímed már használatban van a bitHUmen-en, nem fog engedni regisztrálni!

Ennyi szabad hely van még:

Köszönet a bitHUmen Staffjának a felajánlásért!

Az alabbi linken pedig lehetoseg nyilik beregisztralnod a HDPre oldalra

In English

Dear .....!

If you have not found any other torrentoldalt, or may want to get somewhere else, this is possible!

Clicking on the link below beregisztrálhatsz from the bitHUmen: bitHUmen registration.

However, this option is also finite, but only 10,000 users in a way. If you're interested in something do not hesitate to sign up!

Warning! If the mail address is already in use here in the bitHUmen will not be allowed to register!

That space is also

Thanks for the bitHUmen Staffjának the felajánlásért!

The following link is an opportunity to beregisztralnod the page HDPre

Hurry Up Now Only 5245 Left :top:

Here ( http://darkside.dyn-o-saur.com:1024/alternativa.php)

vDD+wR
26.04.09, 18:20
That's really nice of then to offer kind of an refuge to the DS-users. :top:
Too bad, I don't own an account on one of the trackers. :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.04.09, 19:07
to bad that i have only one account overthere right now :frown:

vDD+wR
26.04.09, 19:49
Np, I mean, common be happy for yourself, you have now an acc at BH. :smile: Pretty cool I would say. :biggrin:
You can nearly get everything with it, since invites are given out rarely and only to certain high userclasses.

greetz

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.04.09, 20:15
Np, I mean, common be happy for yourself, you have now an acc at BH. :smile: Pretty cool I would say. :biggrin:
You can nearly get everything with it, since invites are given out rarely and only to certain high userclasses.

greetz

yeah..it's nod bad..but i have wanted more because i have promised to a friend that i will help'him with an BH account on another one to make some trade.

Invites i think that you can receive basing on the points and if you are in the top list every mounth.

BH it's pretty cool but the bad thing it's that is only in Hungarian language:confused:

vDD+wR
26.04.09, 21:38
Invites i think that you can receive basing on the points and if you are in the top list every mounth.
BH it's pretty cool but the bad thing it's that is only in Hungarian language:confused:

Yes you're right with that, but being in the top10 every month seems to be difficult though, cause a lot of people there might have fast seedboxes.:smile:

If you're a fan of hungarian realeses or if you can speak the language, its probably the best tracker around. I remember, a few years ago when I lived in Hungary I started torrenting with a friends acc on bithumen, and at that time I didnt even know what an ALT was/ still is... :wink2:

abookhalil
27.04.09, 11:40
Bithumen became level 4 :redface:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.04.09, 11:56
Bithumen became level 4 :redface:

no,it won't because it only 5000 around free spaces and this offer it's available only for DarkSide members.:wink2:

abookhalil
27.04.09, 12:11
Nope Source ( http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-298328):wink:

Aurion
27.04.09, 12:48
I don't give a damn about BitHumen,since it's not that special tracker to have,all I'm sad about is that we lost DarkSide & it was painfully obvious that those f*ckers (anti p2p) won't let us be in peace :rolleyes2:

Se7Ven
27.04.09, 13:37
we lost DarkSide & it was painfully obvious that those f*ckers (anti p2p) won't let us be in peace

yeah sure thats realy the truth we the P2P want peace and freedom not this pressure:top: