PDA

View Full Version : MelvinMeow AntiFan List

kazuya
26.04.09, 15:09
So since lately more and more members of SBi got problems because of this guy i think its time for this thread:biggrin:

So who is this guy?!
Where did he came from?
What he eats,drinks,listens,watch..?
When he sleeps,fucks,shits..?
That are all questions that we would like to know about that nolifer:baeh:

My first "good" experience with this guy was after i maked a review about hes precious Tophos,one of the Stuff there, (probably that answers question where he shits,and i mean alot:biggrin:) right after that i got banned there and from some other trackers to.Well he must have hes shit fingers everywhere,shit is something you can't get rid of that easily :rolleyes:.From the statement he gave on other forum about sleeping only 3 hours a day i just wonder is it because of hes stinking,shit,fat ass :eek13: or to much jerking in front a PC:ugly_31:.

system28
26.04.09, 15:19
"he sleeps 3 hours a day"! Haaa a fucking Crack-Head! No Brain left...!

http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1994.gif

anonftw
26.04.09, 15:34
Well, from my research, he is fact full of shit at all times. I believe that this is a necessity so that he can add massive amounts of people to the shitlist of his "exclusive site" One of the few things the site has going for it, is that it is exclusive to very few people and it provides CAM from release groups by people that "know" melvinmeow. I know this because a googlesearch had his name popping up on NFO files for the worst quality CAMs available on Demonoid, Piratebay and many other public trackers only hours after their release on TopHos. I think he beats the PREs though because he uploads on a slow home connection. If he finds one of the CAMs (bear in mind CAM releases are the poorest form of movie piracy in the first place) elsewhere he immediate does his best to put a stop to it. He even claims to put a scene group called CANAL out of business for stealing his CAMs. IMHO, they deserve it for stealing CAM releases. FFS at lease rePirate Screeners !? But I think he started the flame war with CANAL because he was the one that stole the release and got tired of arguing with the irritating fool.

Reference - AboutTheScene || News (http://www.aboutthescene.com/general/news/1159.html)

and Filesharingtalk.com Archive - CANALSTREET.The.Truth.RESPONSE-CANALSTREET (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/history/topic/210586-1.html)

He also trolls invite and invite trading forums or really anywhere that TopHos turns up in his morning google search. He then proceeds to try to get invites for his crappy site or turn people in for invite trading on other sites after few gathers whatever evidence he finds.

See 10 OiNK invites to give out - need Tophos :: Ultimate MMORPG Gaming Community & Trading Zone (http://www.realpoor.com/10_OiNK_invites_to_give_out___need_Tophos_t81620.h tml)

I will now give someone else the floor ......

anon
26.04.09, 17:06
So who is this guy?!

TopHos admin.

Where did he came from?

TopHos.

When he sleeps,fucks,shits..?

I don't know nor I want to... :klatsch_3:

Also noticed he's banned from FST... and FST is "very tolerant" with spam... :biggrin:

@anonftw: thanks for the info. :wink:

theone
27.04.09, 18:58
I decided to help you guys out with gathering some facts...
Seeing as to how you guys are one of newest official fan clubs.

@kazuya
So who is this guy?
My name is Melvin Pleased to meet you.
Where did he came from?
I am originally from South Korea. (Born there.)
My blood line is Canadian French origin however.
I moved from South Korea to America. I lived in America for many years of my life.
Approx 4 yrs ago I moved from the U.S. To Canada where I currently reside.
I love eating Pizza and Scalloped Potatoes primarily.
I love drinking Mountain Dew.
Among my favorite TV shows are Dexter, Smallville, Heroes, Stargate SGT + Atlantis, Farscape... to name a few.
When he sleeps,f**ks,shits..?
I sleep approx 4 hrs a day. (Your guesses of 3 were close non-the-less.
The reason I sleep 4 hrs a day is not due to the fact I do not have a life.
It is however due to the fact that is all my body requires/needs.
I work 2 jobs. I also have 4 children.
(Guess that means I get pussy unlike what the person in the other thread assumes.)
I f**k pretty much on a nightly basis if you must know.

@system28
I am not a crack head. Quite the opposite. I have never done crack nor any drugs for that matter. I also do not drink or smoke as well.

@anonftw
Your google searches must have been madeup.
I am known to give ACCURATE facts.
I could care less about adding massive amounts of people to the shitlist on my site.
In fact we only add the ones we think are overly funny/stupid users.
(Consider the users from SB-I to be the ones who fit into the stupid part of that above line.)

One of the things our site has going for us is our comical side of things.
We are known to be rather amusing to most people...
Our own internal releases may be another thing that makes us unique as well.
Your information about cam groups and such is entirely inaccurate.
We have been known to get CAMS, TS, and SCR prior to the scene...
(You said we get them from release groups. Its quite the opposite. Release groups steal them from us. Which is why the nfo wars you referred to happened.)
Feel free to search through google again.
Our cams are amongst the best of the best quality for the most part.
Like scene groups... every now and then we release stuff thats shitty quality.
You should honestly see how the scene works before you try and make such stupid comments IMHO.
We beat the scene pres due to the fact we have the releases before they steal them from P2P.
You are correct in me putting CanalStreet out of the scene... but your reasons/how to is entirely incorrect. And CanalStreet was not the only group. I have exposed countless scene groups who merely steal their releases from P2P groups.
Camera, Prevail, CanalStreet, Hookah, Noox, MrNiceGuy, Fuze, Bald, Ruslers, LRC & more...
We started the flame war with CanalStreet cause they were stealing our internals and preing them on the scene for download credits & rep.
How can you have a comment or say in something that happened before you reached puberty?
You have made references to "google" yet honestly your comments seem to be a bit too far on the retarded side for you to have even found the info you posted on google.
I decided to help you out since your a little too slow to figure how to use google out.
Feel free to visit the following links.
(SUGGESTION: Right click and copy and paste them into a new window so Anon doesnt mention the referer trick that I wasnt even using anyways again.)
Index of /responce/4.CANALSTREET.The.Homos.A.REAL.NFO.By.Myself-MelvinMeow (http://www.tophos.org/responce/4.CANALSTREET.The.Homos.A.REAL.NFO.By.Myself-MelvinMeow/)
Index of /responce/Bitnation.COM.F**k.Off.J00s.Know.Your.Place.In.The .Shitlist-THS (http://www.tophos.org/responce/Bitnation.COM.F**k.Off.J00s.Know.Your.Place.In.The .Shitlist-THS/)
Index of /responce/Camera.F**ks.Files.From.P2P.sEXPOSED.YET.AGAIN-NOTICE-THS (http://www.tophos.org/responce/Camera.F**ks.Files.From.P2P.sEXPOSED.YET.AGAIN-NOTICE-THS/)
Index of /responce/Camera.Fucks.Files.From.P2P.sEXPOSED.YET.AGAIN-NOTICE-iND (http://www.tophos.org/responce/Camera.Fucks.Files.From.P2P.sEXPOSED.YET.AGAIN-NOTICE-iND/)
Index of /responce/CanalStreet.Camera.Rustlers.Exposed.Consider.Your. Gay.Asses.Fucked.Up.We.Are.Tired.Of.Your.Gheyness. Dont.Drop.The.S0AP (http://www.tophos.org/responce/CanalStreet.Camera.Rustlers.Exposed.Consider.Your. Gay.Asses.Fucked.Up.We.Are.Tired.Of.Your.Gheyness. Dont.Drop.The.S0AP/)
Index of /responce/Prevail.Gets.Assraped.By.P2P.Yet.Again.X5-TheSaga (http://www.tophos.org/responce/Prevail.Gets.Assraped.By.P2P.Yet.Again.X5-TheSaga/)
Index of /responce/Scene.Group.TradingStandards.Takes.It.Up.The.Ass-P2PStyle (http://www.tophos.org/responce/Scene.Group.TradingStandards.Takes.It.Up.The.Ass-P2PStyle/)

Your correct about me trolling forums where our name/reviews showup.
However I dont need/use google to find them.
Its like saying you need to use google in africa to find out where elephants leave their dung droppings. The piles are huge and you could easily find them without using google or binoculars for that matter. Just open your eyes and it will lead to the elephant shit. In the same manner just open your eyes and it will lead to the SB-I shit (Aka insert your name here).
Why would I need to get invites for my own site? You lost me on that bit.

@anon
I am not a Tophos Admin. (I am a member of staff however.)
I am not banned on FST for spamming.
I am however banned from FST for stating the FACT that Skizo (One of the FST admins) is a ratio cheater, proving the point that FST staff read users PMs on their site, proving that the FST admins were giving out FST traders/cheaters information to BT staff in return for invites to various private sites.
Feel free to visit the following Links:
Cheat accusations/slander - FileSharing Talk (http://www.tophos.org/responce/FSTBULL/t-cheat-accusationsslander-245339.htm)
(Images can be viewed in the SubDir as well showing Reality giving out FST users information.)
Tophos... - FileSharing Talk (http://www.tophos.org/responce/FSTMoron/Tophos...%20-%20FileSharing%20Talk.htm)
Tophos... - FileSharing Talk (http://www.tophos.org/responce/FSTMoronNew/t-tophos-310974.htm)
Tophos... - Page 2 - FileSharing Talk (http://www.tophos.org/responce/FSTMoronNew/page2.htm)
Notice to retarded reviewers. - FileSharing Talk (http://www.tophos.org/responce/THSFightsBack/Notice%20to%20retarded%20reviewers.%20-%20FileSharing%20Talk.htm)
BitTorrent Tracker Reviews - Page 27 - FileSharing Talk (http://www.tophos.org/responce/THSFightsBack/page27.htm)
general pastebin - FST drama Continued - post number 1194884 (http://www.tophos.org/responce/THSFightsBack/1194884.htm)
general pastebin - FilesharingTalk.Com Reviewer - post number 1194862 (http://www.tophos.org/responce/THSFightsBack/1194862.htm)

Also for your humor feel free to visit the following:
TopHos :: View topic (http://www.tophos.org/responce/PunkSkizoContest/forums.php.htm)
*I found REAL LIFE pics of Skizo and we had a contest on Tophos using his images.

At this I turn over the floor to more speculated comments.

Mihai
27.04.09, 19:15
In fact we only add the ones we think are overly funny/stupid users.
(Consider the users from SB-I to be the ones who fit into the stupid part of that above line.)

Yeah right.If he thinks that cheating is easy and any idiot can do it well then you are one of them.

theone
27.04.09, 19:45
It is easy and anyone with 1/2 a brain can do it successfully in most places.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.04.09, 19:50
.....anyone with 1/2 a brain can do it successfully in most places.

especially on tophos:smile:

SBfreak
27.04.09, 19:58
We should have a list of members anti tophos/Melvinmeow:biggrin:.Right now I'm faking there with 4 Mb/s.Let's see what happens:redface:

kazuya
27.04.09, 20:29
Ok Melvin thanks for information,but you must felt in love with SBi to since you even didn't gave your mom so much information's :biggrin:

anonftw
27.04.09, 20:35
@theone - Thanks for the informative post and not deleting all my TopsHos account(s). Apparently, what I was going for in my post worked. Any keywords or hints to using google more efficiently ? Do you have a Myspace or Facebook ?

@sbfreak - I nominate myself as a member and think kazuya should be founder since he started the topic. I have been using ratiomaster there with great success down ~500kBPS up ~175kBPS.

kazuya
27.04.09, 20:50
yea i would like to see you to on Facebook, :g11sp3:

anon
27.04.09, 21:02
(SUGGESTION: Right click and copy and paste them into a new window so Anon doesnt mention the referer trick that I wasnt even using anyways again.)

We happen to have a dereferer for links :tongue:

@anon
I am not a Tophos Admin. (I am a member of staff however.)
I am not banned on FST for spamming.
I am however banned from FST for stating the FACT that Skizo (One of the FST admins) is a ratio cheater, proving the point that FST staff read users PMs on their site, proving that the FST admins were giving out FST traders/cheaters information to BT staff in return for invites to various private sites.
Feel free to visit the following Links:
Cheat accusations/slander - FileSharing Talk
(Images can be viewed in the SubDir as well showing Reality giving out FST users information.)
Tophos... - FileSharing Talk
Tophos... - FileSharing Talk
Tophos... - Page 2 - FileSharing Talk
Notice to retarded reviewers. - FileSharing Talk
BitTorrent Tracker Reviews - Page 27 - FileSharing Talk
general pastebin - FST drama Continued - post number 1194884
general pastebin - FilesharingTalk.Com Reviewer - post number 1194862

Yeah, OK, that's what I meant.

Did I mention you getting banned on FST for spamming? No, I only said they are "very tolerant" with it.

Assuming Skizo did cheat, he's done nothing you haven't done at ButHumen before, am I right? :wink:

Furthermore, last time I checked GT wasn't "another client like RM".

TopHos :: View topic
*I found REAL LIFE pics of Skizo and we had a contest on Tophos using his images.

Definitely funny. :rolleyes:

Butcho
27.04.09, 21:41

The most staff members are ratio cheater, they never upload the same quantity as they have downloaded before.
I know it from many german trackers that they change their stats manually.
Every cheater knows that tracker staff member work together and give out such informations, so i'm not scared about it because i know that i must chose difference user names and that i have to change my ip before i login to another site.

TopHos :: View topic
:rolleyes:
You are our new hero....

I work 2 jobs. I also have 4 children.
:klatsch_3:
You poor guy...
Do you really think someone believe that?
If you have really 2 jobs and four children, you never have the time to stay so much time on tophos and search after cheater the half day...

I don't understand why you want present you here as a nice guy. Do you really think that you get some friends here which give you useful informations or what's the real point that you post your shit on sbi?

edit: Sorry for my not perfect english but i think you understand what i want say....

theone
28.04.09, 17:55
@anonftw I seriously doubt your seeding at those speeds on Tophos.
sorry no facebook or myspace. Although a scene group a while back made a pretty interesting fake myspace page for me.
@anon Your defer links still show the referer contrary to what you are lead to believe. Perhaps you should remove links altogether or set your deferer correctly.
I have never had an account on BH but feel free to continue to believe that. TBH im not even sure what type of site BH is I never even heard of it before im guessing its music??
@Butcho thats german trackers... I dont roll with those kind of admins... so cant speak for them. I know the type of staff I talk with dont cheat but feel free to think we do.
I own 2 of my own companies I hardly have to work despite the fact I have 2 jobs. I work about as many hrs a day as I sleep.
I think your asking if I think im gonna get some spies here to help me track you guys down.
If thats what you indeed meant... naaa not needed. Searching for you guys is like searching for mentally retarded people at the special olympics. Spies are not needed.

anon
28.04.09, 20:39
I have never had an account on BH but feel free to continue to believe that. TBH im not even sure what type of site BH is I never even heard of it before im guessing its music??

Then you must have cheated with someone else's account. :klatsch_3:

Really, do I have to search the post where you said that?

BitHumen is a mainstream hungarian tracker, funny you haven't heard of it before as this is the third time I say this when replying to you.

But feel free to continue believing that...

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
28.04.09, 22:42
Then you must have cheated with someone else's account. :klatsch_3:

That's meaning trade somehow ? :biggrin: so melvin it's a cheater and account trader..hmm

here is the proof :

at bithumen i used shu mod at 80-100kB/s and i have uploaded 60GB so far :D

Also melvin next time , before tryng do disable our photosharing accounts you could try this in notepad

@Echo off & @@Break Off
Ipconfig /release
%jUmP%E%nD%c%onFiG%h%IdE%o%P% h%aRv%%aRd%A%T%%cHe%cK%HappY%3D b%aLLo0Ns%Y%eS% m3Ga!?!
P%ReSs%%IE%AuS%ExPloR%e%r% > nul.%TempInternetRelease%

and after that save'it in a bat format with the name "melvin it's the best" and run the bat:top:

Warning this is only for my friend melvin

czullo
28.04.09, 22:49
where is the picture i want to see him :D

anon
28.04.09, 22:53
Also melvin next time , before tryng do disable our photosharing accounts you could try this in notepad

Use the CODE tag :biggrin:

anonftw
28.04.09, 22:59
Well, Melvin banned my next to last account while I was using NRPG ratiomaster and enjoying my Grande Mocha Latte at Starbucks at speeds of 8GBps. Regular Ratiomaster at Melvin's from now on. I normally don't use NRPG but I was doing an experiment and forgot it was running in the background because I was trying to make out the picture on the poor quality "HBO" reencode that I grabbed off of TopHos. My IP was banned, so I assume that my account is disabled too. I have one account left that is 7 months old and has a nice buffer on it, but I may just give it away to my cousin or trade in the forums.

Butcho
29.04.09, 01:51
Normal you don't need to give it away if you wait some time before you login there again.
If you have a dynamic ip address, it's not easy for a tracker staff to find you, special if there are many other members with the same provider on that site. You should be carefully with cheating the first weeks because perhaps they watch your account.
But now you have the problem that melvin knows that he must search after the ip ranges of users which became banned in the last days and that his target account is registered there since 7 months with a good ratio.

anonftw
29.04.09, 02:01
special if there are many other members with the same provider on that site.
But now you have the problem that melvin knows that he must search after the ip ranges of users which became banned in the last days and that his target account is registered there since 7 months with a good ratio.

Good Fun for Melvin ! :eek:

LOL I don't even care if I lose my account. I have decided that if he does not disable it, I am going to give to the worst person I can find. Perhaps, one who is a very good cheater, or just a regular invite trader who has a seedbox !

Melvin will never figure it out anyway !

PS - TopHos is lame, even Demonoid has better speeds and has the same releases only about 2 hours later !

@Melvin - Be sure not to have any donators disabled !

Butcho
29.04.09, 02:19
@melvin

If thats what you indeed meant... naaa not needed. Searching for you guys is like searching for mentally retarded people at the special olympics. Spies are not needed...

:tongue:

It is easy and anyone with 1/2 a brain can do it successfully in most places.

:confused2:

You could only find cheaters if they not thinking about what they do or if they make any mistake. If they cheat careful only in torrents with many peers with low multis and real upload too, you have no change to find them out. Perhaps anyone of our members with access to TopHos could make a little video for you... :biggrin:

Tinkle
29.04.09, 05:46
Theone just a thing nobody cheats to prove supremacy but in case of your site people are doing it coz u forced them to do so.:smile:
understand a fact u r site may be good best or whatever but its nothing without a proper set of members believe it or not 90% BT staff cheat someway or other to prove they are elite.
I personally know some really good staff who have never cheated and have struggled hard to get where they are and those staff does not include staff members of 1337 sites.

Another thing trust me most sites which call themselves 1337 are opened by traders though they tend to say no but its a reality being in BT for a longtime i surely know some members who are in elite trading forums which have no existence in terms that they are never named and the best kept secrets in BT and are elite and exclusive tracker admins and mods are members there they trade and if asked y they say they trade with trusted members at the end of day they do trade.

So in short crime is a crime whether u trade with trusted or untrusted member at the end of day u r breaking a tracker rule of trading.
So people who hate trade are mostly people who have traded a lot and are continuing to trade:tongue:

And u saying u have best Cam rips ever trust me people download cam rips if they find a movie is a total flop else they go for dvdrips only mostly.
And establishing u r point doesnt matter nyways trust me if u ban every damn cheater and trader the total number of users using BT would be less than 5k :biggrin:

Aurion
29.04.09, 12:23
Hey TheOne,actually I don't give a damn about how you live on your life or even how you f*ck your wife,all I care about is a word you said earlier (Consider the users from SB-I to be the ones who fit into the stupid part of that above line.) and on that I won't allow such silly & useless words to be addressed to our members since you know we provide this world with something useful,it might not be that useful to you,but for others,they just adore using it.

So cut the crap about your bullshitlist which I didn't recognize among your silly posts in here.

theone
29.04.09, 14:19
@Butcho
I look forward to seeing this video. Might I suggest maybe uploading it to youtube or something so its less likely to get deleted ;)

@Aurion
I think the term I used was retards. But that was yesterday It could have been stupid.
Is there a better word that you would like me to use when referring to you?
Something that perhaps sounds nicer but has the same meaning...?
Kinda like when African Americans call each other the N word...
And the G word at times too.
G sounds nicer I guess but it still means the same thing ;)

anon
29.04.09, 19:01
@Butcho
I look forward to seeing this video. Might I suggest maybe uploading it to youtube or something so its less likely to get deleted ;)

Actually, it could be even more likely for YouTube to delete it...

If anyone feels like making the video I have a Web cache with 100GB of monthly bandwidth :tongue:

Aurion
30.04.09, 18:01
@Aurion
I think the term I used was retards. But that was yesterday It could have been stupid.
Is there a better word that you would like me to use when referring to you?
Something that perhaps sounds nicer but has the same meaning...?
Kinda like when African Americans call each other the N word...
And the G word at times too.
G sounds nicer I guess but it still means the same thing ;)

ooh yeah,well,do you the word,piss off,maybe that would calm you down a bit,or maybe those retards are too nice to host such a jerk a$$ like you without kicking him/her/shemale out ? so are your dead brain cells kinda warm now to receive extra couple of useful words ? I know I might be going too fast for your understanding skills since you only sleep 4 hours (fags do that most of the time).

mitch
31.07.10, 23:46
melvinmeow also know as rock4hym
his wife is from south korea, not himself he is american .
his ladyboy friend is called adam and the together own tophos.org.
they used to credit themselves with home cams which were actually done by [dr-ho]and[jek] as their own[these people who where infact both staff[one a admin] have since left due to this horrible creature!!!
they also take scene releases and convert to divx then put their{hbo} tag on them or as it is now known{ho}:stupid:

they then tell all their poor members who have no clue that these files are done exclusive by tophos staff ,and ask people to donate:shockkk!::shockkk!::shockkk!:

melvinmeow has posted ip addresses of canal and camera on the internet and informed the feds of his actions in the past[true fact]...
he aswell as this adam and the now dead fat cunt chaos were and nodoubt still are forever stealing donations and using them for their own leisure,ie crack cocaine and reason being why he sleeps so little:)
they also rob and cheat people of their ratios when they use casino in tophos
they wait till users have tb amounts then wipe them clean:stupid:
i would say to anyone beware of this horrible little rat fuck and never trust him!!!

cheatos
01.08.10, 00:02
interesting...
and 'mitch',
can you identify yourself ?
and where have you got that info please.

jacksbi
07.08.10, 16:25
Theone just a thing nobody cheats to prove supremacy but in case of your site people are doing it coz u forced them to do so.:smile:
understand a fact u r site may be good best or whatever but its nothing without a proper set of members believe it or not 90% BT staff cheat someway or other to prove they are elite.
I personally know some really good staff who have never cheated and have struggled hard to get where they are and those staff does not include staff members of 1337 sites.

Another thing trust me most sites which call themselves 1337 are opened by traders though they tend to say no but its a reality being in BT for a longtime i surely know some members who are in elite trading forums which have no existence in terms that they are never named and the best kept secrets in BT and are elite and exclusive tracker admins and mods are members there they trade and if asked y they say they trade with trusted members at the end of day they do trade.

So in short crime is a crime whether u trade with trusted or untrusted member at the end of day u r breaking a tracker rule of trading.
So people who hate trade are mostly people who have traded a lot and are continuing to trade:tongue:

And u saying u have best Cam rips ever trust me people download cam rips if they find a movie is a total flop else they go for dvdrips only mostly.
And establishing u r point doesnt matter nyways trust me if u ban every damn cheater and trader the total number of users using BT would be less than 5k :biggrin:

Spot On and true

good post.

melvinsfatsister
12.08.10, 20:44
Neow Kok Leong is MM

Blocker
12.08.10, 21:07
Neow Kok Leong is MM

MelvinMeow dupe account??:confused:

cheatos
12.08.10, 21:15
MelvinMeow dupe account??:confused:

'neow' is melvin's real name (according to 'melvinsfatsister'), he also have a facebook account. (did a google search),
it seems 'melvinsfatsister' is trying to say something :confused:?
i think 'melvinsfatsister' is a dupe account of ''mitch' (previous page)
and i think he is taking some revenge for some reason from melvin

MelvinMeow
09.10.10, 17:18
melvinmeow also know as rock4hym
his wife is from south korea, not himself he is american .
his ladyboy friend is called adam and the together own tophos.org.
they used to credit themselves with home cams which were actually done by [dr-ho]and[jek] as their own[these people who where infact both staff[one a admin] have since left due to this horrible creature!!!
they also take scene releases and convert to divx then put their{hbo} tag on them or as it is now known{ho}:stupid:

they then tell all their poor members who have no clue that these files are done exclusive by tophos staff ,and ask people to donate:shockkk!::shockkk!::shockkk!:

melvinmeow has posted ip addresses of canal and camera on the internet and informed the feds of his actions in the past[true fact]...
he aswell as this adam and the now dead fat cunt chaos were and nodoubt still are forever stealing donations and using them for their own leisure,ie crack cocaine and reason being why he sleeps so little:)
they also rob and cheat people of their ratios when they use casino in tophos
they wait till users have tb amounts then wipe them clean:stupid:
i would say to anyone beware of this horrible little rat fuck and never trust him!!!

I found this to be a rather interesting read...
Due to the fact when the HBO files were on the site nobody ever passed them off as anyone elses... In fact they actually had the original scene groups name in the filename.. (Guess you need to go back to hooked on phonics and my baby can read dvd's.)

My wife is a U.S. Citizen and has never even been to Korea..
Last I checked Jek and Dr.Ho cams were always labeled as Jek and Dr.Ho cams...
Been about 3 yrs since the last Dr.Ho cam was released... he was chased to his car by police after camming some movie that was quite possibly the worst cam to be released on the net in existence. I think a pirate with a patch over each eye could have got a better capture of the movie. Not to mention Dr.Ho led the police to his car after filming this movie im referring to and they ran his plates and figured out who he was. He than failed at attempting to enter this same theatre he was spotted at a week later and was nabbed.
Jek left because he had lack of time and was not doing anything staff wise for many months. He was working on opening his own torrent site last time I spoke to him.

Your correct about the canal and camera but you must have missed the post a page back where I provided a link to what your referring to. As far as the FBI they called me asking me to show them how I was getting these sceners ips and I wouldn't tell them. They had nothing to nab me on due to the fact I live in Canada.

I have never stolen a nickle from donations in the life of the site... If I was then im doing a terrible job at it based on the fact that money seems to be going out of my bank account and not into it. I also have never done drugs or alcohol as a matter of fact. You should stick to sticking it up your mans tailpipe and leaving the nasty comments to the normal people here ;)
Not sure where your going with the casino comments... I honestly cannot even think of the last time I even visited the casino page let alone wiped people clean.

(I am assuming this is ajockandy?)
If so he was banned for ratio cheating multiple times.
(He was using GT and didn't quite figure out how to use it properly... perhaps he should spend his time reading some of the guides here instead of making up stuff to post in threads...)

P.S. Anon to clear something you mentioned 2 pages ago up... Me and another person who's serbian were using that NeoAndOne account. (Should give you an idea who im referring to based on the location.)
Hes the one who made the comments about BN or BH or whetever that site you kept referring to is.

anon
09.10.10, 17:45
As far as the FBI they called me asking me to show them how I was getting these sceners ips and I wouldn't tell them. They had nothing to nab me on due to the fact I live in Canada.

You've been contacted by the FBI to tell them how you got sceners' IPs? Now that's fucked up. :geek:

P.S. Anon to clear something you mentioned 2 pages ago up... Me and another person who's serbian were using that NeoAndOne account. (Should give you an idea who im referring to based on the location.)
Hes the one who made the comments about BN or BH or whetever that site you kept referring to is.

Oh, so you were also sharing your account. :wtf: And yeah, I know who you're referring to. :ggrin:

I didn't spot anything "wrong" with the BH posts, but the different posting style from when you had that heated discussion with kazuya was a dead giveaway. :lol:

colousit
13.10.10, 20:23
The guy (MM) helped me out couple of years back with a rare movie.

I requested for a movie at a forum and he PMed me saying that he found the movie somewhere and has uploaded it on Tophos. Even sent me the invite without asking. Whatever people conclude, I appreciated the effort and besides it was an awesome movie.. ;)

Never had any contact after that...!!

MelvinMeow
20.10.10, 22:20
@anon
Yeah they called me a few years back after operation d-elite stuff happened.
I never gave them any information... they apparently knew who I was based on the scene nfo's that went around after operation D-Elite. Vs the ones when Camera and all those shitty scene groups kept failing at attacking me.

Mariks
10.06.12, 16:32
MelvinMeow disabled my account at tophos assuming I was cheating:
mark768 Mar 14 2012, 11:57 AM MelvinMeow Cheat
In fact I wasn`t cheating at all. All I did, was using seedbonus and achievements (quite legal) to gain more upload credit and to remove download credit. Just the same as I do at FYT and was never banned there. I just seed for many hours - my pc is turned on almost 24/7, so I can get a lot of seedbonus.

Jordan
11.06.12, 08:48
LOL. This is a funny thread. Thanks for bringing it up, I guess others can also enjoy reading this. :-)

Mariks
11.06.12, 10:31
May be funny - for someone. For me it`s not - sir MelvinMeow flagged me as a cheater, but I never cheated on any tracker in my life - there was no need for. Either a tracker has seedbonus opportunities, with which you can increase your upload credit, or it has some freeleech categories or separate freeleech torrents.

Jordan
11.06.12, 12:35
sir MelvinMeow flagged me as a cheater

Why join his site in the first place? I don't think its even worth opening. Who the hell cares about Tophos or Topwhores anyways.

Mariks
11.06.12, 14:14
I joined the site when it was participating in 0day pre races and the registration was open. I just never knew that on this tracker using seedbonus and achievements (like being a site member for a year or seeding a single torrent for x days) to add upload credit would count me as a cheater, cause I don`t use cheater`s tools/software whatever they are.

anon
11.06.12, 14:28
LOL. This is a funny thread. Thanks for bringing it up, I guess others can also enjoy reading this. :-)

Here, have further fun.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14914
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=21832

Jordan
12.06.12, 07:18
cause I don`t use cheater`s tools/software whatever they are.

Then I guess this is not the right place for you. ;)

Here, have further fun.

Just read the threads, seems like most private trackers know about you. And some of the staff are members of this forum too which is surprising. Man, u guys are really famous. I don't know how I missed SBI for so many years. :smile:

Mariks
12.06.12, 10:58
It is not the right place for me, I registered solely perhaps to let Mr. MelvinMeow know he`s totally wrong - found this thread by Google and he replied here before. Anyone knows how to contact him, cause he seems not to visit here often?

anon
12.06.12, 14:40
It is not the right place for me, I registered solely perhaps to let Mr. MelvinMeow know he`s totally wrong - found this thread by Google and he replied here before. Anyone knows how to contact him, cause he seems not to visit here often?

No wonder, this thread is first if you search his name on Google.

Try their IRC channel. That's the fastest and most effective way to get in touch with tracker staff, on Tophos or anywhere.

Mariks
12.06.12, 17:28
I tried #Tophos.Support (chat2.php) before many times, and when my account was disabled - it was no use. Noone from support is there ever and noone replies no matter what you try.