PDA

View Full Version : A cautionary note to all SBI members.

SealLion
26.04.09, 07:10
Well folks, yesterday I came across a forum post at a tracker that had me LMAO so much, I almost had my b*****s fall off.

Before I begin explaining and letting you see images I made for your viewing pleasure, I think that I would like to say that in normal circumstances, us cheaters are actually quite smart, yes??

Why seed for 3 months or more, say for example, a 700 MB file and during that time, you've only uploaded 50 MB or so when you can 'flash' your ratio, pimp it to your pleasure and gain a ration that puts a smile from ear-to-ear on you.

Why spend time on that lovely 'ratio-watch' program that runs 8 days a week, yes??:smile::biggrin:

We are basically just normal pple that just do things a little differently when we bittorrent, that's all. :smile:

That's all said for most of us who think. The one's who fail to think are the one's that this thread is targeted at in the hopes that you'll be educated in thinking proactively a little.

Those of us cheaters who think a little bit before we go on a tracker forum and request some help or an invite or anything like that in which one needs to display a sort of 'ratio-proof', ensure that we've hidden certain information about our account info, yes??

That's meant for most of us.

Other's learn the hard way.

So I recently perused an invite section and I came across some images that I've taken the liberty to post here to let see what is.

1. This image here was made by an account user at one tracker in an invite section requesting an invite to another tracker.

2. He needed to provide a ratio-proof.

3. He made an image of his ratio proof on the forum for all to see.

4 He wound up getting banned at 2 trackers:
A. The one where he requested an invite from and;
B. The one where he displayed his ratio-proof from.

5. Life really sucked for him soon thereafter.

I have purposely blanked out his username on the torrent site that he took an image of for his ratio-proof.
I'm a nice guy.
I like to help out pple.

Recommdation: Click on the bar to get a full scale image of what you should be seeing.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/632/cheaterspic.png

Here is the ensuing textual dialogue from the user's who saw his ratio-proof image:

Remember, it's best to click on the bar to get a full scale image of the posts.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4807/post1.png

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6301/pic2j.png

This is where I started to LMAO.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/17/pic3z.png

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7500/pic4smg.png

and finally......

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4687/pic5r.png

After this, I couldn't help but laugh.

I can't help but think how stupid one's eagerness to get something can make them.

Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid
I mean trans-stupid stupid.
Meta-stupid.
Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed.
Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape.
Singularity stupid.
Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
Quasar stupid.
Stupid from some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid.
I"m sorry, I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

Well. I guess we should all learn something positive from this nevertheless.

When you make you make ratio-proofs for someone else to see, make sure that you do them properly. :smile:

And if you need to present a desktop image for some reason, clean it up of cheat mods and tools. :smile:

Out side of this cheater's den here, no one else really needs to see what 's on your desktop with respect to having someone else from over the internet see what's on it. :smile:

Other than that, enjoy your week-end everyone. :smile:

Dynamic
26.04.09, 07:38
Oh man! He was on TL for 130 weeks and got removed...that must suck bad!

He is on Bitme/TPS and still cannot make a screen shot...that my friend is just sad.

vDD+wR
26.04.09, 09:24
That is really something that is a must-have-seen! :biggrin:
And I rather enjoyed reading your comments on the topic than looking at the pictures. :klatsch_3: Man, you really know how to let him look even more stupid. :wink2:
It's totally a miracle to me that a guy who has that much experience in torrenting, can't make a decent screenshot... (In the end he just deserved what he got, I htink.)

Thx for that!

Se7Ven
26.04.09, 10:05
sure thats realy silly funny because this guy was there 130 weeks :biggrin:
everybody make mistakes but that is to much and its to laugh after :shockkk!:

kazuya
26.04.09, 10:23
maybe he was at the moment thinking of something else:5194: and hes hands slip a little bit away:biggrin:

splicer
26.04.09, 11:32
What a shame, but as you said SealLion, some learn the hard way.

vDD+wR
26.04.09, 11:54
What a shame, but as you said SealLion, some learn the hard way.

Yeah you're right with that, and I'm sure he won't do the same mistake ever again. :wink2:

Mutter
26.04.09, 11:57
I guess hes back to ed2k...

Se7Ven
26.04.09, 12:11
I guess hes back to ed2k...
of course its better for him if he dont take care about his fool torrentlive:shockkk!:

SealLion
26.04.09, 15:42
Well, thanks for all the 'thanks', guys. :smile:

Yes. Some people remain 'morons' for life.

They were born stupid;
raised stupid;
and now live the life of stupid;

In the end, it's unfortunate that some people need to do either one, some, or all of the following:

\So it is recommended that they:

[ ] Get a clue
[ ] Get a life
[ ] Go away
[ ] Grow up
[ ] Never post again
[ ] stop reading Usenet news and get a life
[ ] stop sending Email and get a life
[ ] Bust up thier modem with a hammer and eat it
[ ] Have thier medication adjusted
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding thier monitor
[ ] find a volcano and throw themselves in
[ ] get a gun and shoot themselves
[ ] Read the FAQ
[ ] stick to FidoNet and come back when they've grown up
[ ] consume excrement
[ ] consume excrement and thus expire
[ ] Post their tests to alt.test/misc.test
[ ] Put their home phone numbers in their ads or posts from now on
[ ] Refrain from posting until they a vague idea what they are doing

Ah, yes. Sorry, folks. LOL.

Sometimes I need to release my inner comic.

Some things I can't help with, you know.

I would think that if this fellow is here on SBI, well...perhaps he's gotten a good laugh about it too. LOL. :smile:

anon
26.04.09, 17:54
NRPG RatioMaster

I can't help but think the same as you, SealLion. :biggrin: A 130 weeks old account... :rolleyes:

This is why I always use Alt+PrtScr for my screenshots, double-check them, and then ask a friend to check them before posting them. :cool:

shoulder
26.04.09, 19:11
This is definitely one of the most stupid things I've ever seen. :biggrin:

You should never show more than the site, even if you're not a cheater. :wink2:

Mihai
26.04.09, 19:28
Man now that was big.I laughed a lot.I know how it is 'cause in my country you can fool a lot of them.But let's be serious an old account like that??I think it's not his account 'cause if it were his it would mean that he has some experience.Yep i'm totally sure it was traded and the noob that uses it right now doesn't have a clue about cheating.

alpacino
26.04.09, 22:27
This is funny as hell, I've seen things like that happen before. The one I've seen was in an invite forum. He gave away he was using mRatio, it was open in taskbar, according to his nobel award winning full desktop screenshot :shockkk!: can you believe that? :stupid:

Aurion
29.04.09, 12:33
loool,I think that forum was TPS where innocent,appear to be legal members float around :biggrin:

but anyway,it is a hard lesson for him to learn from.

DarkSaint
29.04.09, 15:02
Thanks for e head up, well hope that he learn his lesson and dont repeat e same mistake ever again.

SomeGuy
29.04.09, 15:47
Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid
I mean trans-stupid stupid.
Meta-stupid.
Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed.
Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape.
Singularity stupid.
Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
Quasar stupid.
Stupid from some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid.
I"m sorry, I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. LOL at the inspiration you got from Guy Macon to diss that idiot ! :klatsch_3:

Check out that AWESOME flame here :top:The Ultimate Flame (http://www.ultimateflame.com/)

vDD+wR
29.04.09, 18:52
LOL at the inspiration you got from Guy Macon to diss that idiot !
Check out that AWESOME flame here The Ultimate Flame
Thanks for the link.:top:
Man, that needs some creativity/fantasy to come up with so much concentrated rubbish at once. :tongue:

nishant
16.05.09, 07:04
There are lots of cheaters at TPS..[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:04 ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 07:21 ----------

Xardas
16.05.09, 11:13
omfg that was hillarious,how could he have made such a mistake.:stupid:

DriftKing
04.06.09, 19:38
I always say that " If you are a cheater just be a smart :biggrin:"

douche99
06.06.09, 15:34
Oh man, still laughing the s*** out of me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

but anyway,it is a hard lesson for him to learn from.

He will probably make this mistake NEVER again.

classyboy
13.06.09, 19:26
When I take a screen, I always make sure to set FF window to fullscreen, and then edit the image before I upload it anywhere

Black Orchid
14.06.09, 01:13
If using Firefox, ScreenGrab! extension make good screenshot and proofs. You have choice of complete page, visible portion, selection, window. Does not show out of browser at all.

poopsalot
17.06.09, 22:18
I remember seeing something like that on What.CD so i lol'd