PDA

View Full Version : KaraGarga Question

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.04.09, 22:35
I have an account older that 18weeks with around 60 GB UP and 15 Dwn but i have not been promovated yet.

Anybody else has encountred this problem ?:confused:

It's maybe a noob question but it keep going on my mind .

kazuya
23.04.09, 22:47
hmm don't know,i did not yet came to that amount there:tongue:

anon
23.04.09, 22:58
I'm at KG and didn't have that issue, got promoted normally last month. :confused:

If after a while you still aren't PU, you could ask an admin what's going on. But since if I remember correctly you've used the PMR there, I'd wait some time, if at all.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.04.09, 23:18
I'm at KG and didn't have that issue, got promoted normally last month. :confused:

If after a while you still aren't PU, you could ask an admin what's going on. But since if I remember correctly you've used the PMR there, I'd wait some time, if at all.

Yes .:top: have used PRM today so i'm lil'bit scared to ask somebody from the staff right now..i should waite a lil'bit more to see what's happend..

maybe the tracker is shocked right now :shockkk!: by my buffer :biggrin:

But it's stiil strange because the promotion should be done automatically :confused:

LaterUpdate :

Congratulations, you have been auto-promoted to Power User
Keep up the good work.

Thank you GOOD !! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:14 ----------

hmm don't know,i did not yet came to that amount there:tongue:

If you have an old account you could flash some GB :wink2:
It's safe :biggrin:

Aurion
24.04.09, 18:45
I had the same issue when met the requirements for promotion to Power User,I waited couple of days,then the promotion was auto applied,so I guess this is something related to their scripts being a bit slow.

Anyway,Congratz for the promotion :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.04.09, 19:30
I had the same issue when met the requirements for promotion to Power User,I waited couple of days,then the promotion was auto applied,so I guess this is something related to their scripts being a bit slow.

Anyway,Congratz for the promotion :biggrin:

Did you have used PRM also or vuze . rm .mratio to become poweruser ?

Full-agreement with you my friend about the slow scripts :top: :wink2:

anon
24.04.09, 19:31
Did you have used PRM

I doubt it... Aurion has stated not to touch the PMR anytime soon :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.04.09, 19:34
I doubt it... Aurion has stated not to touch the PMR anytime soon :biggrin:

Why ? it's to easy i think.:biggrin:...what's the pleasure to add some GB , to cheat,the fear of ban with PRM , ... i have noticed that it's a master when it come's to vuze hack cheating ..the tool where i'm still a noob :biggrin:

nishant
24.04.09, 20:09
I was banned from KG months ago using mratio, probably wasn't careful. Now I'm almost a PU using Faze, 46gb up, and I don't want to lose it again.

DarkSaibot, how long ago/how often did you use PMR? I'm surprised it works on KG.

Also, do they have invites in the PU forums?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.04.09, 20:19
DarkSaibot, how long ago/how often did you use PMR? I'm surprised it works on KG.

i have used only once this week to test and see if it's working or not and i was very happy to see that it's working.

I have found in my email an old account that i have forgeted .older than 3 mounths so i have thinked to flash some GB to promovate

Also, do they have invites in the PU forums?

Hear rumors that the section with giveaway has been closed,but members still discuss with the staff to be reopened again.

Never checked myself the forum until now because i have to register again on the forum also ..but i will check'it to be sure.:top:

Aurion
24.04.09, 22:47
@DarkSaibot: Nah,I just used my two fave safest tools ever,the Shu hack & mRatio & believe me buddy,it's not about how PMR is easy to use,it is always about how safe & accurate it is for me. :biggrin:

@anon: why to risk such a good tracker my friend :top:

Se7Ven
24.04.09, 22:55
yes of course Aurion but there is a long way of expirience to go years after years well then you will be do it accurate and magic ..my opinion is never risk a good tracker

MiCRON
25.04.09, 10:45
LOL! I do have an old account a bad ratio but I haven't tried cheating there since I feel like their scripts are good. Then again, I'm just starting out using these tools so I'll observe and try it myself soon.

anon
25.04.09, 18:07
I'm just starting out using these tools so I'll observe and try it myself soon.

Please keep us informed :smile: