PDA

View Full Version : Sickest girl in Britain

kazuya
23.04.09, 11:09
A DOG was filmed being beaten and kicked in a sickening attack — by a girl aged TWELVE.
The schoolgirl was seen kneeing, slapping and stamping on stunned springer spaniel Jasper in the 13-minute film.She whipped him with his lead, then stood on his tail with one leg while kicking him with the other.The girl is seen kicking the pup 14 times, kneeing it 26 times and hitting it with its lead eight times. She slaps it 17 times and stamps on it ten times.

The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2391386.ece)

i really like animals more than people,damn biatch:icon_angry[1]:

0ldboy
23.04.09, 12:40
LOL, THE SUN is even worse than german "BILD-Zeitung"!!!

Breaking NEWS!!!...Sources in china reported that a sack of rice has fallen over!!!

kazuya
23.04.09, 12:47
i will just say what i sad in first post,i really like animals more than people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Se7Ven
23.04.09, 13:28
of course kazuya animals are innocence and have not the bad human brain:biggrin:

splicer
23.04.09, 16:02
I hope her parents get fined, and she a criminal record. Such terrible actions. There definitely are some cruel people in this world, no matter how they might appear; in this case a young girl.

supermarrioh
23.04.09, 17:59
Well, i dont wanna think of all the poor genie pigs and rabbits in children's rooms. This is not a single case, this is definitely not a single case.... this is just one that hits public.

SealLion
23.04.09, 18:38
i will just say what i sad in first post,i really like animals more than people!!!!!!...!

I think it's important to understand that it's the person, not necessarily people in general. :smile:

I don't agree that the behaviour of one person is representative of all humans.

If you suggest this, then you are also pointing the finger at yourself and very mildly ( at best) suggesting that you may be also are guilty of hurting animals.:smile:

I know that you didn't say that you hurt animals and I don't think anyone here would disagree considering what you already said, yes??:smile:

So, if you state that you love animals, and most people here will also find similiar values to yours, and that you dislike people ( or like animals more than people )because of some generalized behaviours that you've labeled all persons guilty of, you may also be suggesting that you are also guilty of hurting animals.

I don't t think that's what you want to suggest, yes??:smile:

kazuya
23.04.09, 18:40
Ok i meant specific people,better say unpeople

Mihai
23.04.09, 20:54
That's why a lot of people say that we are a very terible force on Earth.Because of
unconscious parents that don't educate their children like they should.And this is one of the reasons why we should'n see that child like a criminal.I mean kids her age are inocent and they don't realise what they are doing.Or maybe even the parents beat up animals.Then i understand her behavior.

Dynamic
23.04.09, 21:02
OH WTF! she is so young and is acting like this?!!!

I myself own a dog and I cannot picture myself even remotely doing that to my dog!

When you watch it you can see the dog comes back to her...they (the dogs) are so innocent.

How can someone do that to them!

SBfreak
23.04.09, 21:16
Who educated that girl:mad2:!!!How about we put a dog do that to her:biggrin:

Se7Ven
24.04.09, 00:00
very good

If you suggest this, then you are also pointing the finger at yourself and strongly suggesting that you may be also are guilty of hurting animals

somebody told me about the pitbulls that not the dogs are guilty it was the humans that educate this dogs in this way of kill and make the dogs sames like a fightmaschine.

In this point nobody is not guilty because wel are all in some way and so look at youself we dont respect the nature of course because we think we are the crown of evolution and the must important thing on the universe:biggrin:

alpacino
24.04.09, 00:15
I feel so bad for that animal, poor being. Pets are so dependant on human beings and yet there are idiots who mistreat them. Real sad article.

yoco
24.04.09, 09:58
Man, I can't watch this. This is too sick! :mad2:
I hope they punish her real hard!