PDA

View Full Version : New project

Mihai
22.04.09, 18:09
So i wanna try some little thing with ratio faker.We all know how often you get banned by using ratio faker with report upload as x download.So i wanna try the same tric on all of my trakers and i will see on how many i will be banned.
So the tric is to download 2-5 torrents at a time.I think that doing this our download wont be big and so our upload wont be big.Technically it's the same deal but maybe it wont attract that much attention and we can cheat more easely.If anybody want to suport me post the cheating experience( on what traker,speeds,and for how much time are you doing it).

anon
22.04.09, 20:04
If I understood correctly, couldn't you also achieve the same by limiting your download speed? :smile:

Mihai
22.04.09, 20:06
If I understood correctly, couldn't you also achieve the same by limiting your download speed? :smile:

Yeah but i wanna use all my download speed.I don't wanna download with only 100 kb.

SBfreak
22.04.09, 20:13
That's kinda risky :eek3:

Dynamic
22.04.09, 20:18
Maybe I dont understand but 2-5 torrents with which option? and it would depend on the speed multiplier you use does it not?

I mean if you use 1.0-1.5 that would not be risky...

anon
22.04.09, 20:20
Maybe I dont understand but 2-5 torrents with which option?

The download multiplier, I think.

lemongreentea
22.04.09, 20:34
Too risky. Wouldn't do it if I were in your place.

anonftw
22.04.09, 20:45
OK, I see your logic here, but you would be much better off limiting the download speed on the individual torrents as anon has already suggested. On the plus side, you could possibly get away with a much higher multiplier than you normally would. On the negative, this method as well as your method will seriously increase your download time which makes you visible for alot longer period of time and through many changes of seeders/leechers. If you want to use ALL of your bandwidth, as suggested, simply add more torrents. I would suggest doing this from more than one site to spread it out too , that is, if you are ok with risky your accounts as it seems you implied. Anyway, Good Luck !