>>>>>> Greedy Torrent 1.01 <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Alex N J <<<<<<

Source:

greedytorrent (http://www.greedytorrent.com/)

Supplier:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

GreedyTorrent, the survival kit for a leech, is a freeware software program that can boost your BitTorrent upload ratio even better than Torrentproxy ! No Ad-Aware and Spyware !

Below is a list of step-by-step illustrated guides on configuring various BitTorrent clients to work with GreedyTorrent.

Configuring uTorrent to work with GreedyTorrent

1. Go to Options > Preferences menu in uTorrent.
2. Select Connection in the left tree view.
3. Under the section titled Proxy Server, enter the following.
4. Specify type as HTTP
5. Enter localhost as proxy
6. Enter 3456 as Port (or use the port you have configured in GreedyTorrent's preferences)
7. Click OK to save.

Configuring Azureus to work with GreedyTorrent

You need to enable advanced configuration mode in Azureus first.
Go to Tools > Configuration Wizard menu and select Advanced in the User proficiency section of the second step of the wizard. Complete the wizard by clicking Next and Finish.

1. Go to Tools > Options menu in Azureus.
2. Expand Connection in the left tree view and select Proxy Options
3. Under the first section titled Tracker Communications, enter the following.
4. Make sure you have the Enable proxying of tracker communications box checked
5. Specify localhost for Host
6. Enter 3456 as Port (or use the port you have configured in GreedyTorrent's preferences)
7. Make sure you have the I have a SOCKS proxy option unchecked
8. Leave the boxes Username and Password as blank.
9. Click OK to save.
10. Restart Azureus by selecting File > Restart Azureus

Password:

---sb-innovation---

Fruchtzwerg
04.06.07, 23:15
einer schon getestet?

Pickle
15.06.07, 03:13
it works nearly all trackers, it is safe to use imo.

Hesham_3del
08.08.07, 03:36
how this mod boost my upload ratio ?!

Butcho
08.08.07, 13:42
This programm is like torrent proxy you can use it with every client.
You can set an upload multi like in that picture of TorrentProxy...

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7757/17012007081707torrentpryv6.png

A-Day
08.08.07, 18:00
i'll test this out. thanks.

EDIT: tested it on demonoid and it seems to work. i set it to, "report my upload as '2' times my 'Download'. i downloaded for a few seconds and the log said,

Download=256KiB, Upload=0 B, Modified upload=512KiB

URLSnooper shows,
&uploaded=524288&downloaded=262144

looks like i'll be using this from now on.

Hesham_3del
08.08.07, 18:46
can i use this tool on every tracker and can i use it without being caught ?

Butcho
08.08.07, 20:22
Yes it works on every site.
It's like with every tool if you cheat carefully with not to high upload rates and only in files with many other peers, they can't detect you on a easy way...

Snakedoctor
08.08.07, 22:47
looks great and secure. have anyone tested this on oink or any other sites with good cheat scripts?

Butcho
08.08.07, 22:57
I think it must work if urlsnooper shows all corectly. A-Day write it before. The tracker staff can't see that you've manipulate the announce.

A-Day
09.08.07, 00:19
i think this might be better than the utorrent mods because i use the utorrent x100 mod and when i start a torrent, it sends an announce like, &uploaded=000&downloaded=0.

the "uploaded" sends three zeros instead of just one. some trackers/sites might detect this and ban you.

this tool sends one zero uploaded when you start a torrent, then on the next announce it will mod the uploaded size on-the-fly.

hellomellowe
25.09.07, 09:26
this is the safest around???

pampampam
01.10.07, 02:45
this tool sends one zero uploaded when you start a torrent, then on the next announce it will mod the uploaded size on-the-fly.

yep, that's what i like too.
this app is my tool of choice right now.

maphix
07.10.07, 11:47
This still safe?

Im on TL, SCC, OiNK, and BitMeTV.

Safe to use on these trackers? and if so, by how much?

Butcho
07.10.07, 17:25
Yes this tool is still safe. The announce to the tracker looks normal like one of an original client. So they can't see that you use a tool like that.
They can only caught you if you cheat with to high and unrealistic upload rates...

Manas
07.10.07, 17:52
This still safe?

Im on TL, SCC, OiNK, and BitMeTV.

Safe to use on these trackers? and if so, by how much?

Cheating at TL and SCC is quite easy. You can use mbit uploads speeds also. But you must be very careful with BitmeTV and Oink. Use realistic speeds on these trackers...

A-Day
25.10.07, 17:37
just a heads up to everyone using this app. i recently got banned at iptorrents using GreedyTorrrent. http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=6037 they have an anti-cheat method to detect constant ratios. so no matter how much you upload or download, your ratio will be the same no matter what using this app as it does not support random ratio per interval..... beware..!!!

weponsoflove
23.11.07, 18:20
geht das auch aufm bitreactor alt ?

Butcho
23.11.07, 18:37
Das Tool funktioniert auf jedem Tracker...

leecher88
25.11.07, 03:20
sollte es davon nicht im september ne neue version geben ?

Master!
25.02.08, 13:07
just a heads up to everyone using this app. i recently got banned at iptorrents using GreedyTorrrent. i think i got banned from iptorrents.. - SB-Innovation (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=6037) they have an anti-cheat method to detect constant ratios. so no matter how much you upload or download, your ratio will be the same no matter what using this app as it does not support random ratio per interval..... beware..!!!

such a detection is possible..:(
that why you should change the greedytorrent's settings regularly.

but your situation applies only for those who set the program as follows:

report my upload as x times my download
this way you have an constant ration..

but if you set it like:

report my upload as x times my upload

your ratio won't be constant:top:

EDIT:

Here is a suggestion if someone can modify the program:

Lets say the program is set as follow : Report my upload as x times my download

If you do not change the x number you will have a steady ratio with all torrents..something that makes you easily traceable!

So i suggest at in this setup the program should work as follows:

Report the upload as (x times my download)+(the real upload)

Thank you in advance!

surgeon
06.03.08, 02:07
is it possible to be banned for using this stuff?

hitman
06.03.08, 14:29
is it possible to be banned for using this stuff?

well depending on the tracker there is still a little chance to get banned using this

a good advise is as Master! says

czullo
07.03.08, 23:57
few ppl got banned using this from ScT and waffles so be carefull

eXimator
22.04.08, 13:01
So if i change settings regulary, i cannot be banned, i need to know that if i can use it on BCG. Thank you.

anon
27.04.08, 19:53
changing the mult. regularly and choosing "fake upload as % of real upload" (not as % of DOWNLOAD) would keep you in the safe side

but there's still a minimal chance the tracker will detect you if they check how many bytes other peers received from you against what you claim to have uploaded

for example, torrential.ws seems to do this, so be careful!

d00d
29.04.08, 03:51
Thanks for this tool its working nicely on private trackers, TL too.

SealLion
04.05.08, 16:01
I have to agree with some of the other pple here when they say that its one of the safest cheat mods around.....it is.

I have tried it on Waffles.FM, TL, TD{these last 2 are easy to cheat on anyways}

The only one that I haven't yet tried it on is What.CD. Though I probably will on the next Staff PIcks Freeleech.

techmax
10.05.08, 23:08
I have to agree with some of the other pple here when they say that its one of the safest cheat mods around.....it is.

I have tried it on Waffles.FM, TL, TD{these last 2 are easy to cheat on anyways}

The only one that I haven't yet tried it on is What.CD. Though I probably will on the next Staff PIcks Freeleech.

can u plz tell me what speed u use on waffles for upload & download?

it works perfectly??

Butcho
11.05.08, 13:17
Waffles has good anti cheater sripts, so you should be very carefull with your (fake) uploadrate.
The safest way is to look in the peerlist of your torrent and regular your uploarate (limit & multi) after other fast peers (no seedbox users).

drzoos
19.05.08, 09:11
can some plz post some screents with most safety setting on waffles
is it tuely working there?
thx

zatoicchi
19.05.08, 09:24
c
an some plz post some screents with most safety setting on waffles
is it tuely working there?
thx

do not use this at waffles, you will be instantly banned..had experience there and this one of the mod i use..i was banned instantly

drzoos
19.05.08, 09:29
so any chance cheat there with something annyway?
have terrible ratio ;(

zatoicchi
19.05.08, 11:32
use shu mod..undetectable if use wisely

drzoos
19.05.08, 14:06
can someone plz post or pm screen with optimal settings?
optimal to fast take 0.8-1.0 ratio
thx

shuige
05.10.08, 14:25
dudes what's the password...............

shoulder
05.10.08, 14:30
Press the THX Button and you can see it in the "Unhidden Content" field . :wink:

SealLion
05.10.08, 17:16
I'm so glad to see this tool being recognized for its usefulness. I use this baby just about everywhere. Never had problems with it on ANY tracker.

Like Butcho says. It manipulates the upload to the point where the mods and admins can't detect it.

Great tool to the original makers of it. Kudo's to them. :top::top:

anon
05.10.08, 21:29
GT was one of my first cheating tools :biggrin:

I remember I first used it at TL, making it fake upload as a multiplicator of my download, which is a bit risky. But there were no problems, and this way I could transparently pump a 1:1 ratio :cool2:

Options
07.10.08, 15:05
if I use utorrent-mod. do I need to install this or not?

SealLion
07.10.08, 16:19
No. Not for uT mods. ONly for regular uT. When installed for regular and unmodified uT, you just change the proxy to HTTP local server to 3456.

And no...it doesn't slow down anything. Everything works normal.

what I like about GT, is that I'm still legitimately uploading material to my peers, just cheating the tracker. Thats all.

The peers still get legit meta data. Nothing is spoofed except your ratio to the tracker. The tracker is cheated. Thats all.

Options
07.10.08, 18:08
I see.
which one is safer? uT mod or greedytorrent?

anon
07.10.08, 22:56
@Options:
Don't use this along a uTorrent mod, since their cheating changes would overlap with GT's own multiplier. Use the official uT version instead.

GT is safer since since you're not restricted to mods' hard-coded and static multipliers which may be detected, but can change the number you're multiplying upload by (and add up to 3 decimal places to it) yourself in real time.

You can also send a fake upload that's a % of your download instead: this means that in trackers with poor anti cheat detection, you can easily get the ratio you want by setting it as GT's multiplier, and uTorrent itself to stop the torrent as soon as it's finished:

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/3907/stopuphy1.gif

Options
08.10.08, 12:24
@Options:
Don't use this along a uTorrent mod, since their cheating changes would overlap with GT's own multiplier. Use the official uT version instead.
yes I understand this. like SL said too
just Use GT for official uTorrent

GT is safer since since you're not restricted to mods' hard-coded and static multipliers which may be detected, but can change the number you're multiplying upload by (and add up to 3 decimal places to it) yourself in real time.
I dont really understand this part. maybe if I tried it myself. then I will understand :smile:

and that means the best cheating mods are:
1. Shu and Faze
2. GT
3. uT mods
am I right?

anon
08.10.08, 19:24
and that means the best cheating mods are:
1. Shu and Faze
2. GT
3. uT mods
am I right?

Essentially, sorted from the least to the most possibly detectable. :smile:

Options
09.10.08, 14:12
anon. what screenshot that you posted?
I just install GT and it looks diff.
you posted Faze's screenshot right? not GT's

anon
09.10.08, 15:38
The screen is from uTorrent.

Options
09.10.08, 17:33
Alright. Now, I understand what you mean.
But I assume Cheating by upload multiplier is safer..

anon
09.10.08, 20:48
Yes, since you'll only cheat if you have done some real upload.
To avoid suspicion, I'd do like with Faze, setting uTorrent to stop the torrent when a certain ratio is reached according my multiplicator. For example, 0.500 (50%) if you've set it to 2x.

anon
16.12.08, 18:35
taugt das was?

Yes - it works as a proxy between your client and the tracker, and lets you report an upload that's either your real one, or your download instead, multiplied by a settable number.

ddoyel79
16.01.09, 09:47
how do i get the password

Butcho
16.01.09, 14:26
Press the thanks "Danke" Button and reload the page.
After that you should see it under the hidden banner...

SBfreak
20.01.09, 10:27
If I run vista I have to set it "run as a administartor" right??because it worked great on xp but I can't get it to work on my ultimate..

anon
21.01.09, 00:31
If I run vista I have to set it "run as a administartor" right??

Most likely, since GT needs to bind to a port in order to work.

longans802003
29.01.09, 09:09
thanks..great:klatsch_3:
-----------------------------------
i got 80kb/s-100kb/s.im trying to speed up more,..

anon
29.01.09, 16:00
i got 80kb/s-100kb/s.im trying to speed up more,..

It'd help if you posted your settings and the tracker you're trying them on.

SBfreak
05.02.09, 17:58
Can someone please help me? I have Vista Ultimate X86,utorrent 1.8.2 and this version of greedytorrent.Never got banned using this tool till now.It works on trackers like Torrentbytes,IPtorrents,SceneLife..all I know except for two romanian trackers
filelist.ro :: Login (http://filelist.ro/)
BiTT Torrents (http://bittorrents.ro/)
The problem is that it worked like 2 weeks ago,now the fake upload doesn't count anymore on those trackers.
First I thought it's because 1.8.2 but a friend with the same leeching spec has no problems.
So the only think the newbie thought about is to look for help.Anyone knows a better place like this:D?Thank You

P.S:I am running greedytorrent as a administrator and my firewall doesn't block that port

anon
05.02.09, 18:01
The problem is that it worked like 2 weeks ago,now the fake upload doesn't count anymore on those trackers.
First I thought it's because 1.8.2 but a friend with the same leeching spec has no problems.

What are your GT and uTorrent proxy settings?

SBfreak
05.02.09, 18:10
What are your GT and uTorrent proxy settings?

It's the same.http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1323/utorrentwb4.th.jpg (http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=utorrentwb4.jpg)http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9715/gtorun5.th.jpg (http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gtorun5.jpg)

anon
05.02.09, 18:11
With GT settings I meant the multiplier...

SBfreak
05.02.09, 18:16
With GT settings I meant the multiplier...

Sorry.Did you mean this?http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8052/gtor2jy3.th.jpg (http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gtor2jy3.jpg)

anon
05.02.09, 18:30
Yes, that's what I meant. :top:

I have just tried running the official uTorrent 1.8.2 along with GreedyTorrent, and neither my upload nor download got reported to the tracker, so it must be a GT bug.

Can anyone else confirm this?

SBfreak
09.07.09, 01:16
Hmm I was wondering if maybe this works with 1.8.3.
Anyone tested it?

anon
09.07.09, 01:19
I haven't tested it with 1.8.3, but as of 1.8.2 it didn't work anymore - wouldn't report any upload or download.

---------- Post added at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

Wait, it seems to work with 1.8.3!

SBfreak
09.07.09, 01:24
LOL??
I'm going to give it a try right away:biggrin:

anon
09.07.09, 01:35
I'd need to check if normal updates work. But I stopped a torrent after a minute of downloading, and the fake upload was reported.

If it really works, I'll update the "advantages and disadvantages of the different mods" thread. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 19:35 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

Confirmed, it works. :top:

SBfreak
09.07.09, 01:38
Tested it on TL.Works!:biggrin:

anon
09.07.09, 01:39
SealLion will love to hear this :) RF has always worked with the latest uTorrent versions, but I think GT is the iconic proxy cheating tool.

SomeGuy
09.07.09, 02:05
This one works very well for me with 1.8.3
Something that I thought could be a way they can catch us is if you change the multiplier while the torrent is still running, the uploaded amount will change too.
So if I have for example a 4x multiplier and GT reports 200mb, if I change it to 2x it will report actually 100mb.
I thought this weird change of the reported upload speed could mess up things for me, but the tracker seems to only take into account the higher value and ignore the lower one as a mistake or something.

anon
09.07.09, 02:07
Yes, but your client only reports what you've uploaded since the last announce.

Hellboy
09.07.09, 09:33
It only works with bitcomet,ratio faker dont work with bitcomet:wink:
tested on tl and revtt:biggrin:

anon
09.07.09, 18:44
It only works with bitcomet

It was designed to work with other clients too... but you're right, RF didn't work with BitComet.

This is great news :klatsch_3:

Lemonadez
10.07.09, 15:49
im using 1.8.3 utorrent

it show my upload and download ratio on TL.

after I went to snatchlist...lol the download and uploads are 0MB -.-

anon
10.07.09, 18:56
Just like with 1.8.2, it wouldn't report upload nor download... the problem is, it works with 1.8.3 for SBfreak and me :confused:

Were you using a hacked uTorrent?

Lemonadez
10.07.09, 23:16
Just like with 1.8.2, it wouldn't report upload nor download... the problem is, it works with 1.8.3 for SBfreak and me :confused:

Were you using a hacked uTorrent?

no im using utorrent from utorrent.com 1.8.3 (15772)
when i download this GreedyTorrent and click about the version is 1.0.0 ;p

anon
10.07.09, 23:18
I guess the GT bug is caused by an OS component, then. If it doesn't work after applying the WinSock Fix (http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html), just use Ratio Faker.

Lemonadez
10.07.09, 23:42
Im using Windows 7.
I just use Ratio Master 1.8.6 Dont know if it works on TL tho.

using this GreedyTorrent on my Snatchlist

Torrent name 1420.49 MB 0 MB 0 MB inf. 1 times Yes

but on my account top panel.
Welcome back, user [Logout]
Ratio: 1 Uploaded: 1420.49 MB Downloaded: 1420.49 MB Slots: unlimited

:P

anon
10.07.09, 23:43
So your global ratio updates, but the individual one doesn't? Even though mostly reversed, that happens sometimes. Just give it some time...

And the RatioMaster works just fine at TL.

ideaflashed
30.10.09, 16:39
Based on my brutal test done using the above tool with private trackers, I found this to be absolutely safe. Client used - utorrent 2.0 beta.

anon
30.10.09, 16:42
Some trackers can detect it because of the constant ratio. Ratio Faker would be the best, although it doesn't work properly with newer uTorrent versions.

SBfreak
30.10.09, 17:32
When I first used greedy torrent I used to download torrents one by one and change the ratio every time I download something:biggrin:

Welder66
04.11.09, 21:51
RF vs GT...? witch one is better? or probably the same ???

anon
04.11.09, 21:52
Look at post #80.

Instab
07.11.09, 23:39
Ratio Faker would be the best, although it dösn't work properly with newer uTorrent versions.

so GT would be better anyway?

anon
07.11.09, 23:42
If you're using the latest uTorrent version, I suppose yes.

Instab
11.11.09, 06:34
You can also send a fake upload that's a % of your download instead: this means that in trackers with poor anti cheat detection, you can easily get the ratio you want by setting it as GT's multiplier, and uTorrent itself to stop the torrent as soon as it's finished:

image (http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/3907/stopuphy1.gif)

sorry for bringing up the old quote but i found one problem there:

if done that way you would have 2 announces within a very short time and unless GT dösn't add your real upload if any both announces would report exactly the same valüs although the second one would be a few seconds later. this could end not so good ... :rolleyes:

in this case an option of vuze mod comes in handy under ratio mode:
when in seeding list continü increasing ratio with real upload

but it wouldn't look so good when someone is using a current utorrent all the time and then for "real" downloading switching to 1.8.1 suddenly.

anon
11.11.09, 15:48
if done that way you would have 2 announces within a very short time and unless GT doesn't add your real upload if any both announces would report exactly the same values although the second one would be a few seconds later. this could end not so good ... :rolleyes:

I suppose you have to stick to trackers with "poor anti cheat detection", then :tongue:

in this case an option of vuze mod comes in handy under ratio mode:
when in seeding list continue increasing ratio with real upload

Ratio Faker does this automatically when you choose the download multiplier.

In the Vuze Extreme Mod, if you've downloaded 100% of the torrent (i.e. no partial seeding) you can achieve the same on Speed mode++ by setting the fake upload speed to 0, and ticking "show as seeder" and "add your real uploaded amount".

Instab
11.11.09, 20:00
Ratio Faker dös this automatically when you choose the download multiplier.

but it can cause problems with current ut versions so it's too risky.

In the Vuze Extreme Mod, if you've downloaded 100% of the torrent (i.e. no partial seeding) you can achieve the same on Speed mode++ by setting the fake upload speed to 0, and ticking "show as seeder" and "add your real uploaded amount".

of course, there're several methods with vuze to do this ... if there only weren't these bugs ... :rolleyes:

darkk
09.12.09, 01:10
Does anyone tested GT with IPT and RevTT, I mean this year 2009. Is this still safe? Is this safer than RM + memory reader ??

anon
09.12.09, 02:06
I haven't tested it, but:

Is this still safe? Is this safer than RM + memory reader ??

GT: only fakes when there's traffic, but has the fixed ratio problem
RM: no need for traffic, but detectable if there's no activity

So as you can see it depends on the situation.

alpacino
09.12.09, 07:56
Does anyone tested GT with IPT and RevTT, I mean this year 2009. Is this still safe? Is this safer than RM + memory reader ??

If using GT, don't try too big (unrealistic) multipliers and you should be fine. Perhaps give RF a try, since it has randomizer for uploading. Consider flashing at RevTT.

Instab
09.12.09, 08:03
but careful with RF with current ut versions. it's known to cause trouble then

darkk
09.12.09, 12:55
but careful with RF with current ut versions. it's known to cause trouble then

I have utorrent 1.8.1 so I guess it would be best to use 1.8.1 right ?

If using GT, don't try too big (unrealistic) multipliers
what would you recommend ?

Perhaps give RF a try, since it has randomizer for uploading. Consider flashing at RevTT.

What is flashing ??

Instab
09.12.09, 16:16
I have utorrent 1.8.1 so I güss it would be best to use 1.8.1 right ?

with RF yes. and with more current ut version take greedy

what would you recommend ?

below 10

What is flashing ??

submitting very high valüs after a very short time

alpacino
09.12.09, 16:53
What is flashing ??Read here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/cheating-revtt-10931/) for more about flashing and RevTT.

anon
09.12.09, 18:21
What is flashing ??

It's the second time you ask this :rolling_eyes:

joelstitch
10.12.09, 06:55
Im trying this with a few trackers and it just doesn't get any peers. Once I change the settings on uTorrent back to normal it starts downloading again. Anybody had this problem?

---------- Post added at 05:55 ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 ----------

GreedyTorrent says "GreedyTorrent is idle". and on the Log view it says "Failed to parse client request." and sometimes it says "Unable to connect to host (IP NUMBER)

Instab
10.12.09, 15:42
GreedyTorrent says "GreedyTorrent is idle". and on the Log view it says "Failed to parse client reqüst." and sometimes it says "Unable to connect to host (IP NUMBER)

the connection problem is not a GT problem. the tracker just didn't respond.
not sure about the client reqüst tho. what torrent app did you use?

joelstitch
10.12.09, 16:22
I got it to work, Ie what I did to make it work but itrs working perfect now.

anon
10.12.09, 18:27
Then it was probably just a temporal tracker issue.

darkk
12.12.09, 12:33

As for safety, are you talking only about "download x upload" settings or you're talking about " upload x upload" settings too in RF ??

Instab
12.12.09, 15:25
both but mostly the download as upload mode

darkk
12.12.09, 17:25
So isn't actually RF a lot better then GT ?? i understand they work similar... but...

With RF i get older uT and dont have to worry about constant ratio at all, no problem here thanks to randomizer.

GT i get newer uT and have to manually change the settings all the time otherwise i mightbe caught. Seems like pain in the ass compared to RF.

Does GT has any advantages over RF at all ?

Instab
12.12.09, 17:42
Dös GT has any advantages over RF at all ?

it works with current ut version without problems. RF is known to be troublesome there.

darkk
12.12.09, 17:46
it works with current ut version without problems. RF is known to be troublesome there.

but besides that ? It's not a problem to get older uT

anon
12.12.09, 17:47
You'll miss all the new changes and improvements.

darkk
12.12.09, 18:05
OK I understand.

BTW is there any older ut that might be too old and not working with RF like ut 1.6.1 ? Is'n this version still working with RF ?

anon
12.12.09, 18:06
BTW is there any older ut that might be too old and not working with RF like ut 1.6.1 ?

I don't know, but that shouldn't be too hard to find out.

SBfreak
03.01.10, 18:43
Awesome news!!!!!!
Cheating on linux just got a lot more easier!!!
Greedy Torrent works flawlessly with the latest wine. (http://www.winehq.org/announce/1.1.35)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5498

Instab
03.01.10, 18:45
a lot of small apps are working with wine. also with darwine for osx.
but since you can use vuze mod on linux natively ...

cheatos
03.01.10, 19:01
Awesome news!!!!!!
Cheating on linux just got a lot more easier!!!
Greedy Torrent works flawlessly with the latest wine. (http://www.winehq.org/announce/1.1.35)
image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/sbfreak-albums-linux-picture3152-screenshot.png)

its working, but you can guarantee it with Linux & Transmission which is never tested before :smile: ?

which linux distro is that ? , seems nice.

SBfreak
03.01.10, 19:05
What do you mean? Already tested on some trackers.Works.
Btw it's ubuntu 9.10 lolz

@VwTE1r
It's the first time greedy torrent worked properly with wine.It never worked before.

Instab
03.01.10, 19:08
which linux distro is that ? , seems nice.

you can have any desktop on any distro

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

i güss he meant some longer term usage.

@VwTE1r
It's the first time greedy torrent worked properly with wine.It never worked before.

nice, no doubt :biggrin:

SBfreak
03.01.10, 19:08
you can have any desktop on any distro Maybe he thought it's the default theme.

cheatos
03.01.10, 19:09

i mean announce faults here. but its working so it need some packet capturing.?

you can have any desktop on any distro

i like things normally, i also like a 'clean' windows without lots of software or MUIs,

i count that as screwing windows and wasting a lot of hard disk space

so Gnome,KDE,xfce -only- linux is the best
having KDE then installing Gnome and/or xfce is bad :biggrin:

Instab
03.01.10, 19:10
Maybe he thought it's the default theme.

lol, maybe he's choosing the distro cause of the default desktop theme? :redface:

SBfreak
03.01.10, 19:11
lol, maybe he's choosing the distro cause of the default desktop theme? :redface:

Lol hes not that kind of user.:tongue::eek13:

cheatos
03.01.10, 19:11
read my post above vW,sbf :rolleyes2: ^

Instab
03.01.10, 19:20
read my post above vW,sbf :rolleyes2: ^

i wasn't totally serious :wink:
of course this set up needs some more testing but great that it's working at all so far :top:

SBfreak
03.01.10, 19:27
I restarted the pc.Doesn't work anymore.:mad2:
It always sends upload 0 no matter what.
And I didn't do a damn thing....This thing needs some serious testing...

cheatos
03.01.10, 19:29
have you tried changing the port ?
also you can try changing 'localhost' to 127.0.0.1 or vice versa
this solved some uTorrent issues

gl

Instab
03.01.10, 19:30
iirc that was the case when using greedy with older ut versions, too.

SBfreak
03.01.10, 19:34
Thanks cheatos but it didn't work.
Tried with uTorrent(wine) but the same.

vvtwx
04.01.10, 00:43
Thanks cheatos but it didn't work.
Tried with uTorrent(wine) but the same.

yep i tried and it didn't work for me too.

Picollo30
07.01.10, 06:51
i stopped using greedy torrent since it stopped working for so i switched to ratio master which is imo a better cheating tool. the thing is the greedy torrent team stopped giving attention to their own application, you can even see in the forums that support and feedback is minimal. too bad,i liked it when it first came out, too many bugs.

Instab
07.01.10, 06:55
what bugs? and what do you mean by 'stopped working'?
for me it's been working just fine with current ut versions

alpacino
07.01.10, 07:19
It'd be so nice, if they released an updated version with randomizers. :smile:

SBfreak
07.01.10, 14:26
It'd be so nice, if they released an updated version with randomizers.

We have RF for that:top:

i stopped using greedy torrent since it stopped working for so i switched to ratio master which is imo a better cheating tool. the thing is the greedy torrent team stopped giving attention to their own application, you can even see in the forums that support and feedback is minimal. too bad,i liked it when it first came out, too many bugs.

Same question as Instab.What's not working??
Did you try looking through their forums?
I only problems I encountered where that I had to write (when setting the proxy) "127.0.0.1" instead of "localhost" and "running as and administrator".

Mihai
07.01.10, 16:46
We have RF for that
But RF always give errors.It's starting to bug me so that's why i use GT.

Instab
07.01.10, 18:14

RF is not reliable with ut 1.8.2 or newer

alpacino
07.01.10, 18:22
Same as Mihai, RF sucks big time for me, lots and lots of errors, even with error report disabled. Also have many errors popup waiting for me after using for long periods.

SBfreak
07.01.10, 18:42
Greedy Torrent was abandoned and so was RF.We can only wait for a tool like them which will always be updated.

anon
07.01.10, 18:43
i stopped using greedy torrent since it stopped working for so i switched to ratio master which is imo a better cheating tool.

I love the RM too, but for some people prefer GT's mechanism (local proxy) over having to run multiple RMs.

Mihai
07.01.10, 20:22
I love the RM too, but for some people prefer GT's mechanism (local proxy) over having to run multiple RMs.

Actually i prefer it because i use report upload as x download wich works great with my low speeds and i don't have to waste time with RM because after i downloaded the torrent i already have a ratio >1 so i just seed it how much time i can.

Instab
07.01.10, 20:41
the only problem is that GT dösn't have a randomizer so download as upload is dangerous as soon as you need more than one announce to finish the download

rubben2
06.02.10, 16:51
How to run it as "Administrator"? Where is such option? GT is not working for me anymore.

cheatos
06.02.10, 16:53
How to run it as "Administrator"? Where is such option? GT is not working for me anymore.

are you on Vista/7?
if so Right Click on the EXE and then "Run as Administrator"

btw i have win7 and GT is working fine :confused:..

rubben2
06.02.10, 16:57
I'm using xp sp2.

cheatos
06.02.10, 16:58
are you getting any specific error?

rubben2
06.02.10, 16:59
GT always run in idle mode. I mean from the beginning.

cheatos
06.02.10, 17:00
GT always run in idle mode. I mean from the beginning.

that IS normal,
it should be always Idle,
when the tracker announce occurs it will update..
If uTorrent is connecting to the tracker when using GT as a proxy then everything is fine.

rubben2
06.02.10, 17:08
No. Even I see errors in uTorrent, like : 'Connection closed by peer', '

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

Oh & btw my problem is from last week or so stats on any trackers are not updating at all [using GT/ GT + GTR].

cheatos
06.02.10, 17:09
No. Even I see errors in uTorrent, like : 'Connection closed by peer', '

this is another problem , its no way related to GT,
GT always remains Idle, when uTorrent wants to update the tracker GT's state will change..

for your current problem:
the proxy must be 127.0.0.1 not localhost
OR
try another tracker, maybe the tracker you're trying on is having some problems

checked the port [GT port and uT proxy port]?

rubben2
06.02.10, 17:11
I use proxy : 127.0.0.1 & port is same in both GT & uTorrent : 3456. I tried on 7-8 trackers. No update in stats :(

cheatos
06.02.10, 17:17
I use proxy : 127.0.0.1 & port is same in both GT & uTorrent : 3456. I tried on 7-8 trackers. No update in stats :(

disable your firewall, thats what the official uTorrent forums says :smile:
if it worked then add exceptions for both GT and uT

rubben2
06.02.10, 17:25
Well they both have added as exception in my QH firewall & my windows' firewall is off. Anyways do you think changing the port i.e. 3456 to something else [of course in both GT & uT] will work? I'm gonna try.

cheatos
06.02.10, 17:30
Well they both have added as exception in my QH firewall & my windows' firewall is off. Anyways do you think changing the port i.e. 3456 to something else [of course in both GT & uT] will work? I'm gonna try.

who knows maybe.
i remember having that problem and turning off my firewall(s) was the best solution, after that i manually added GT/uT exe to the firewall because sometimes firewalls go mad :tongue:

rubben2
06.02.10, 17:35
Exactly I was just thinking about turning off the firewall while downloading the torrent. I'll give a try tonight & come with result tomorrow.

anon
06.02.10, 18:23
I use proxy : 127.0.0.1 & port is same in both GT & uTorrent : 3456.

Port 3456 is in uTorrent's proxy settings, not the connection ones, right?

d00d
06.02.10, 19:15
Has anyone tested this to work on IPT, and TL w/o getting banned?

anon
06.02.10, 19:16
It should work on both.

Refer to their respective cheating threads.

d00d
06.02.10, 19:22
It should work on both.

Refer to their respective cheating threads.

Should? I don't wanna look through 11 pages.

anon
06.02.10, 19:22
Then look at the last ones... at least for IPT.

d00d
06.02.10, 19:44
Then look at the last ones... at least for IPT.

Hm does this work on win7? I have loaded it and followed all the instructions. I keep getting proxy connect error on uTorrent.

anon
06.02.10, 19:45
Yes:

btw i have win7 and GT is working fine :confused:..

Try running it as administrator.

cheatos
06.02.10, 19:45
Hm does this work on win7? I have loaded it and followed all the instructions. I keep getting proxy connect error on uTorrent.

works fine here :confused:
double check the port
check 127.0.0.1 not localhsot
disable your firewall

d00d
06.02.10, 19:56
works fine here :confused:
double check the port
check 127.0.0.1 not localhsot
disable your firewall

worked after i disabled my firewall, but i allowed the connection quite strange.

MiCRON
19.02.10, 03:28
Has anyone tested this with uT 2.0?

Instab
19.02.10, 03:33
have a look at the gt randomizer thread

SBfreak
19.02.10, 14:23
Has anyone tested this with uT 2.0?
Yes it works fine.:top:

Laminade
07.06.10, 08:28
GT is a great app. I was using it for years on my pc. A few days ago I switched to Mac and found Torrent Ratio Keeper (http://www.torrentratiokeeper.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=224). It's like GT but for *nix (java proxy tool).

thaal
07.06.10, 10:28
Does this work for BitTorrent as well or just uTorrent and Azureus?

anon
07.06.10, 14:42
BitTorrent is a rebranded version of uTorrent, so yes!

thaal
08.06.10, 12:55
Thanks for the quick reply anon! I do have a few more questions though:

1.) Which would be better and more advisable to use if I simply want to use it only on mainstream adult trackers (like emp, ptna, etc.) GT or RM?

2.) I am using a router, do I need to do portforwarding for me to be able to use GT and RM properly or would it be ok even if I didn't?

3.) What is PMR?

Sorry for being such a noob.:frown:

anon
08.06.10, 14:26
1. the ones you mention don't have any real scripts, so you can use whatever you're fine with. Read the tutorials for both tools if unsure.
2. you don't need to forward any ports (other than the one in uTorrent, to be connectable) to use GT.
3. it stands for Pimp my Ratio.

thaal
08.06.10, 19:48
Once again, thank you very much anon for the quick response!

I'm really sorry, but I have a few more adittional questions:

1.) Just to be sure, what about chegit? Is it the same with the previous trackers I mentioned and therefore don't have any real script as well?

1.a) So does this mean that it is safe to download packs in these trackers or should I still avoid partial seeders?

1.b) Is it safe to for me to use with confidence the "report upload as download x multiplier" for these trackers or should I just stick with the "report upload as upload x multiplier"?

1.c) Do I still need to use the GT Randomizer or I would be fine without it?

2.) When you said:

you don't need to forward any ports (other than the one in uTorrent, to be connectable) to use GT

Could you kindly clarify please? What do you mean other than the one in uTorrent? So does that mean I still need to forward a port for uTorrent in my router? Or were you referring to Step 6 of the instructions (at the very top of this page) on how to configure to work with uTorrent where I should enter 3456 as the port after choosing HTTP and entering localhost as proxy? Do you also mean that I certainly need to forward a port if I decide to go with RM?

3.) I also just want to ask if I understood correctly how to use GT:

1. I run uTorrent normally and download normally
2. After finishing the download and before exiting uTorrent or shutting down the computer, that's when I should do the instructions at the top of this page
3. Close uTorrent and wait 1 minute for it to report my stats

Did I understand correctly? Also, it would be fine even if I didn't exit uTorrent and simply shut down the computer, right? The stats would still be reported, correct? And when I plan to use GT again, I must disable the proxy in uTorrent first before repeating all of the steps. Did I get everything right?

I'm terribly sorry for having so many questions and for the long post.

Instab
08.06.10, 20:27
Once again, thank you very much anon for the quick response!

I'm really sorry, but I have a few more adittional qüstions:

1.) Just to be sure, what about chegit? Is it the same with the previous trackers I mentioned and therefore don't have any real script as well?

just don't fake upload on torrents with 0 leechers

1.a) So dös this mean that it is safe to download packs in these trackers or should I still avoid partial seeders?

this and the rest shouldn't be a problem on almost any low level site

So dös that mean I still need to forward a port for uTorrent in my router?

exactly

Do you also mean that I certainly need to forward a port if I decide to go with RM?

yes. it's simple: if you wanna be shown as connectable you need to forward at least one port

3.) I also just want to ask if I understood correctly how to use GT:

1. I run uTorrent normally and download normally

depends on which method you wanna do

2. After finishing the download and before exiting uTorrent or shutting down the computer, that's when I should do the instructions at the top of this page

the most important thing is that you stop the torrent before you're gonna use GT.

3. Close uTorrent and wait 1 minute for it to report my stats

i güss one minute is too long but GT has a log so you can see when the stuff has been submitted

Also, it would be fine even if I didn't exit uTorrent and simply shut down the computer, right? The stats would still be reported, correct?

wouldn't count on it but why would you wanna do it that way at all?

And when I plan to use GT again, I must disable the proxy in uTorrent first before repeating all of the steps.

no, if your torrent is finished already you can start using GT right away.

anon
08.06.10, 21:03
1. should be the same as with the others.
1 A and B. no scripts means you can do anything you want as long as you don't end up in the Top 10 uploaders list.
1 C. no, although it will be very useful for high-level sites.

2. errr, yes. You need to forward uTorrent's port. Not an extra port for it, just the listen port you've set in the settings. This has nothing to do with the 3456 thingy, and isn't necessary for the RM either, as using the memory reader guarantees you use the same port as your client, which would be already forwarded.

3. Instab answered those already. Seems you're confused with a few things.

thaal
08.06.10, 21:16
I appreciate the fast reply Instab, thanks so much!

I do have a few clarifications if you don't mind:

depends on which method you wanna do

Could you kindly clarify and elaborate on this please? What methods are there? Could you kindly give me the steps for each method as well if it's not too much to ask?

the most important thing is that you stop the torrent before you're gonna use GT.

This wasn't mentioned in The GT Method thread that I read, thank you very much for the information.

wouldn't count on it but why would you wanna do it that way at all?

I just wanted to make sure just in case there comes a time I forget to exit uTorrent and simply shut down the computer at once or if there's a sudden power outage and the internet goes down.

no, if your torrent is finished already you can start using GT right away

I think I didn't phrase my question well. I'm sorry about that. But based on what you've said above, does that mean that I can only leech and/or seed only one torrent at a time when using GT?

What I meant in my original question from my previous post was, if I already closed uTorrent or already shut down my computer, the next time I start uTorrent again so that I could leech and/or seed with the help of GT, do I need to disable the proxy first? And then repeat all the steps afterwards?

anon
08.06.10, 21:18
The answers for a lot of the stuff you're asking are already available:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18705

Instab
08.06.10, 22:14
I appreciate the fast reply Instab, thanks so much!

you know we have that button ...

and give anon's list a try. it's very good :top:

Laminade
15.06.10, 16:43
just don't fake upload on torrents with 0 leechers

Even if torrent has 0 leechers, you still can download it. It's nice to use soft that can make you as a seeder. This way you can download something hidden ;)

anon
15.06.10, 16:55
It's nice to use soft that can make you as a seeder. This way you can download something hidden ;)

Others will still report upload :pfeifender smilie: So it's the new guy claiming to be a seeder against everyone else saying they uploaded to a leecher.

thaal
20.06.10, 06:40
Just want to ask if GT is safe to use on speed.cd tracker?

Instab
20.06.10, 06:45

yes, you can even flash there :P

anon
20.06.10, 18:49

...and pretty much everywhere else if you use it correctly.

necros911
22.05.11, 08:28
I got a BTN account recently,is it safe for me to use GT there?

I dont want to loose such a coveted account hence kindly suggest me the best cheating software for use on BTN.

I almost forgot to mention Iam using GT successfully IPT and TL.,though at modest faked upload rates enough to keep the 1:1 ratio.

Regards.

anon
22.05.11, 08:53
I dont want to loose such a coveted account hence kindly suggest me the best cheating software for use on BTN.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=20064

nuzz
05.07.11, 21:49
this program alarming a proxy server error ; Proxy connection error. what does it mean?

anon
05.07.11, 22:02
I'd put all my money on that it means there was a proxy connection error.

If you don't give a screenshot or more information, it's very hard to get help.

jabberwocky
17.12.11, 17:56
I cant find greedytorrent randomizer anywhere. I have been trying to get it. All the links point to an invalid link. Can some one help me out please.

anon
17.12.11, 19:03
I cant find greedytorrent randomizer anywhere. I have been trying to get it. All the links point to an invalid link.

For a good reason.

jabberwocky
17.12.11, 21:11
Is it because I don't have enough access yet as I am new here or because there is something wrong with the radomizer ? Thanks for the reply though it was cryptic.

Gapo
17.12.11, 21:26
If you search a bit, you'll see it was removed due to severe bugs.

Ratioripoff
19.06.13, 11:11
Love this program, even though it is detected easily by Most trackers, but I like using it when there are NO Leechers,

Sadly, since I have using a VPN service, this program stops working in my Vuze V5.0......any suggestions?

Lucius
19.06.13, 11:40
Love this program, even though it is detected easily by Most trackers, but I like using it when there are NO Leechers,

Sadly, since I have using a VPN service, this program stops working in my Vuze V5.0......any suggestions?

ProxyFake uses the same concept and it is updated more than it :) .
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=23853

anon
19.06.13, 18:47
ProxyFake was borked for some trackers, I believe. But if you're using Vuze you might as well install VEM.

Ratioripoff
19.06.13, 22:21
ProxyFake was borked for some trackers, I believe. But if you're using Vuze you might as well install VEM.

What is VEM by the way?.....sorry I'm not vry famiiar with all the Tools.

all I need is a highly undetectable tool that I can work with inside my VPN service, that does NOT require a Proxy, and able to fake my Ratio ,even though that Torrent has "0" Leechers.... Vuze preferred.....THanks

anon
19.06.13, 22:24
Hover your mouse cursor over "VEM" and you'll get a tooltip saying what it stands for. :wsmile:

It meets all your requirements, but note that faking with 0 leechers = bad idea.