PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you will have a big upload speed??

Mihai
19.04.09, 19:55
Ok so we all have low upload speeds and probably low download speeds too.So what will you do if you change your isp and you will have download and upload speeds bigger than 1mb let's say.Will you continue cheating with these tools?Will you still use this forum?Will you live sb-inovations??

This is a big question and i don't know if i will stop using these tools 'cause they make downloading and uploading more interesting.I like using them, i like "beating the system".
Also this forum, sb-inovations is like a second home( not really second 'cause that's the school right?) but like a 3'rd home for me.We are helping each other to increase our ratio, to manage to have accounts on trakers.We are like a family here.

But there is also the etics part.I mean if you have a big upload speed you should stay and upload because it's the right thing to do.If you can you have to be the bigger man right?

In conclusion i think i will steel use these tools and still use this forum but i will upload too 'cause that is probably the right thing to do.

yoco
19.04.09, 19:59
I start cheating when I had 256kb/s download and 45kb/s upload speed. Now I have 8/1 mbps and I use Vuze for cheating. :biggrin:

kazuya
19.04.09, 20:03
Well i must admit if i had upload 100kB/s or more i would stop cheating for sure.But don't worry i would stay on SB-innovation.its only forum that i like and participate in:lovesbi:

anon
19.04.09, 20:04
Ok so we all have low upload speeds and probably low download speeds too.So what will you do if you change your isp and you will have download and upload speeds bigger than 1mb let's say.Will you continue cheating with these tools?Will you still use this forum?Will you live sb-inovations??

I'd try to upload more, but I wouldn't leave SB-I even if I had a 20Gbit line.

As you said, we help each other here, and our board isn't just about cheating and leeching. I have learnt a lot of new things since I joined here.

abookhalil
19.04.09, 20:06
i will still use faking tools beside seeding normaly

Tinkle
19.04.09, 20:09
truth is y u wanna cheat when u have high upload speeds most people cheat coz uplaod speeds sucks
else they dont
if i had good upload speeds i will stop cheating and help people to cheat :biggrin:
and of course concentrate more on trade of trackers :biggrin:

Dynamic
19.04.09, 20:12
I have a decent upload speed I think and I actually don't cheat that often. I typically seed 2:1 at least just to build up ratio and most sites have the bonuses.

Reason is because I don't want to be seen as a hit and run which looks bad. :tongue:

As for SB-I, I will never leave! They will have to ban me!

SBfreak
19.04.09, 20:23
I admit I am the worst leecher ever.......I 've uploaded on TL with 3 MB/s:biggrin:

anon
19.04.09, 20:24
I 've uploaded on TL with 3 MB/s:biggrin:

Beat you by 1mB/s.

Mihai
19.04.09, 20:30
So you guys are using these tools just for fun right??

anon
19.04.09, 20:32
I also use them because it's hard to upload with 32kB/s on torrents with 2491 seeders and 4 leechers. Also, some trackers have swarms full of high-speed lines or simply seedboxes. In my opinion those simply don't need me to do real upload.

SBfreak
19.04.09, 20:33
No not just for fun..It happens on some trackers that no matter how good is your upload speed you can't keep a good ratio.

Mihai
19.04.09, 20:35
So if you have this big upload speeds then the download speed is even higher right?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.04.09, 20:36
So you guys are using these tools just for fun right??

I'm addicted :frown:
Jail me again.:tongue:

even if i have 10mb real upload i will NOT Stop cheating on the 90% of my trackers,i will use the real upload only on tracker with high scripts like What.CD:biggrin: or BitMe.

And about the SB-I forum.i will leave from here only if somebody ban me :biggrin: even then i will try to get back in :redface:

anon
19.04.09, 20:37
So if you have this big upload speeds then the download speed is even higher right?

In asymmetrical lines, yes. Others can have the same speeds for upload and download (i.e. 100Mbit/100Mbit).

vDD+wR
19.04.09, 20:38
I think, I would do it as many of us would. I'd stop using faking tools but I would stay on this board since. Best place for me on the internet!

Great people. Great place. :smile:

Se7Ven
19.04.09, 20:50
no my seedbox work hard for me:streichel:

:sb-innovation: is my second home and nobody knows how deep this:txtloves: is

splicer
19.04.09, 20:53
On the basis I've got 1 mBit upload speed with no caps, I'd say it's quite high anyway compared to most users here, and I can keep a decent ratio as my computer is on 24/7, but I'm still around here, to give my opinions and spread the knowledge of cheating to everyone here.

alpacino
20.04.09, 00:09
Hi everyone, this is a nice topic.

Even if I got a better upload speed, I wouldn't leave SB-I, it's a great and nice place to be. I've learned a lot here and I hope to teach and share my experiences with the fellowmembers. Well as for the cheating part, I don't to it for fun, I do it to survive in the trackers as there are users who like to (real) seed their torrents to 5.x or even more, and because of the damn seedboxes too. Seedboxes are not bad of course, but they overrun us small bandwidth users with their 100mbit upstream lines :). It's like anon said, these trackers full of seedboxes shouldn't really bother about us cheaters as they don't "need" our upload. I dream of the day when all good trackers would be ratio-free with something like a special class for seedbox owners, that would hopely attract some seedbox users who would love to contribute in order to have some privilege and special user class :P

Pickle
20.04.09, 00:12
this is not a dream when you get a dedicated server you know, you just do uploads.

Aurion
20.04.09, 02:23
For me,it's a habit wither I have 100Mbit or 1Gbit line,it's something I love to practice as long as I can,so it's not always about cheating or not.

But I assume that if you can maintain good buffers with your new line,then avoid risk by all means & only use cheating tools in exceptional cases when normal speeds can't handle certain torrents.Also keep in mind that sometimes even with monster speeds you can't beat other guys with multiple mechanical drives plugged with 2/3x Gbit lines,that's why you need to prove yourself then. :biggrin:

nishant
20.04.09, 06:07
Even when I have a 100mb seedbox, which I will never have, I'll still cheat. Maintain so much HD for low level trackers is a drag.

Samanoske
22.04.09, 09:06
True enough, regardless of your speed, sometimes maintaining ratios at really great trackers where seeds often outnumber leeches 500:1 can be a real pain in the arse. Regardless though, seeding back is still the minimum we should give back as members of these trackers, no matter whether or not that actually gets us anywhere with our ratios in many cases.

I retain most of my downloaded stuff in 4 NAS setups, almost never delete any of them. Still, seeding for more than a year rarely even gets me by a 1:1. As for leaving SB-I, I'm very comfortable here where we all share similar 'interests'. :tongue: Leaving will never be an option.

anonftw
22.04.09, 11:43
Well, I like this place and I wish that they had decent upload speeds in my area. Fastest available here are .5Mbs. I would definitely upload more as that is what makes the torrenting community survive. Believe it or not there are several trackers that I do not cheat on. But, deep inside me is a beast that loves to experiment, so I would still try out the new tools on the victim trackers and share info with the others here because this place is like a home too. There are lots of great people here and I am an SB-I Scientist. I gotta experiment and I like to share the data I gather for the good of those that can't compete with those lucky ones with FiOS lines and Seedboxes. Long live the tools and many, many thanks to the developers ! :top:

Zseeds
22.04.09, 15:09
If I had decent upload, like above 250kB/s then I would stop cheating!

Mihai
22.04.09, 15:38
I am happy to see that you guys like this place as me and that you are so dedicated to this forum.Long live SB_Inovations.:top: