PDA

View Full Version : Do you play MMORPGS??

SBfreak
19.04.09, 19:34
If yes I'd like to to name it.Thanks.

I played Lineage II and I am currently playing World of Warcraft:top:.Both great games

anon
19.04.09, 19:35
I used to play MU Online, and Lineage II as well.

Mihai
19.04.09, 19:36
I recomend playing world of worcraft on wowscape.It's the first server i played wow an it's cool, a lot of players....

Samanoske
30.04.09, 18:31
Heck no, not in a million years. I don't mean anyone here any offence or anything, but MMORPGs in where I'm from are one of the WORST and most detrimental genre of games. Endless amounts of time spent going nowhere aside from pursuing ranks, statuses, items, you name it... Some of 'em are actually fun, that I understand, but most in this genre are just plain wastes of time with no long term benefits to their players. :frown:

Dynamic
30.04.09, 19:06
Played EQ for 4 years...than Wow for 2...I was able to quit and concentrate on other tasks.

I am so iching to come back! I have so many friends on Wow and War that want me to play...so hard to not get started again...

SBfreak
30.04.09, 19:12
What was your favourite class at wow?

Mihai
30.04.09, 19:33
Mine was the mage.I totally liked the spells and not anyone can play as a mage because it is hard.

Dynamic
30.04.09, 19:37
Mage / Rogue...I like to play balls to the wall. Either I die or they die. :biggrin:

SBfreak
30.04.09, 19:47
I have 2 lvl 80 on offcial paladin(retri) and shaman(ench):biggrin:.I lOvE melee

Dynamic
30.04.09, 19:57
Try a caster sometimes man...you will find it appealing also. What is the most OP class right now?

SBfreak
30.04.09, 20:01
There's no such thing as a OP class...you just have to chose the right class and know how to PVP the hard way.

splicer
30.04.09, 20:01
Never have; they seem too time consuming to me.

alpacino
01.05.09, 07:46
I never played mmorpg's, but I like to watch others playing it. My brother and his friends play it all the time. They played MU in the old days, but now it's only WoW. I also have a friend that is addicted to WoW, he was even a known terrific player in his servers. He tried several times to get me playing WoW, but I simply couldn't. When I see that huge menu, inventory stuff floating in his screen, I find it too overwhelwing, I don't even want to start, LOL.

shawshankraj
02.05.09, 16:46
world of worcraft

DarkSaint
03.05.09, 07:16
playing cabal online , warcraft 3 frozen throne.

stripperu
03.05.09, 09:26
Lineage II i think is the coolest game ever , i want lineage III

anon
03.05.09, 18:32
Yes, L2 for the win. :top:

I remember playing it lag-free with my old 1Mbit at the same time uTorrent was running and its upload speed limited to 7kB/s... :biggrin:

I have heard a rumor of the L3 source code being leaked, which would explain the delay.

By the way, did you know NCsoft will now publish their games on Steam? Steam eats everything :eek:

Mihai
03.05.09, 18:35
Yes, L2 for the win. :top:

I remember playing it lag-free with my old 1Mbit at the same time uTorrent was running and its upload speed limited to 7kB/s... :biggrin:

I have heard a rumor of the L3 source code being leaked, which would explain the delay.

By the way, did you know NCsoft will now publish their games on Steam? Steam eats everything :eek:

That will be bad news for us pirates 'cause then we will need steam to play and i hate it a lot:icon_angry[1]:

anon
03.05.09, 18:37
Don't worry - there are always ways of playing its games without having to run the Steam client at all. :klatsch_3: