PDA

View Full Version : Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.2.0.3 B16 DDJ Beta (Login removed)

DigitalDJ
19.04.09, 13:52
SB-Innovation Presents

Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.2.0.3_B16_DDJ Beta

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8645/azureus8oo5.jpg

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> DigitalDJ & ghostfucker <<<<<<

Credits:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<
>>>>>> Rebound <<<<<<
>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<
>>>>>> Manas <<<<<<
>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<
>>>>>> ghostfucker <<<<<<

Supplied by:

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:
+ More No Report Options

+ Perfect Spoof 0.7 by ghostfucker (with LTEP fix)

+ Updated core to Azureus 4.2.0.3_B16

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
3. Go to the install directory. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) and after that rename Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar file to Azureus2.jar
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!

Password:

Yxj1I1tDEwEoOGotn2Ltv1cBqEXneBaF9zU6fW8I6Uln4HwMQk

hitman
19.04.09, 14:01
Login system has been removed

Important

Only for uTorrent spoof

if you use the uTorrent spoof please set this option in the hack menu to improve the security

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3459

splicer
19.04.09, 14:29
Successfully installed in Ubuntu and Windows Vista x64; just to let people know.

SBfreak
19.04.09, 14:36
May I ask why the login system was removed??

DigitalDJ
19.04.09, 14:44
May I ask why the login system was removed??

Anything compiled in Java is easily decompilable and hackable. Hence, making the login system pretty useless.

CoreCore
19.04.09, 16:38
Thanks for the information DDJ & core update. I was wondering the same thing.

yoco
19.04.09, 17:35
So is there new Vuze version? I can only find 4.2.0.2. :confused2:

CoreCore
19.04.09, 17:42
So is there new Vuze version? I can only find 4.2.0.2. :confused2:

This is Beta 16, v4.2.0.3 is in beta.

yoco
19.04.09, 17:47
I see, will there be anything wrong if I use 4.2.0.2.?

hitman
19.04.09, 17:50
as you can see here B16 is the newest up to date vuze version.

Azureus, now called Vuze : Java BitTorrent client - Latest CVS Snapshot (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/index_CVS.php)

I see, will there be anything wrong if I use 4.2.0.2.?

well no but you need only to overwrite one file to have a newer version :wink:

if you want to install Vuze new you can use the 4.2.0.2 installation and overwrite it then with our file to have the newest one.

StealthLeecher
19.04.09, 18:16
Is this utorrent spoof 100% undetectable and safe to use..:wink2:

hitman
19.04.09, 18:24
this version have only a core update. bugs in cheat features are still like in version 4.2.0.0 because ghostfucker is at the moment busy and dont have the time to take care about it

anon
19.04.09, 18:28
Is this utorrent spoof 100% undetectable and safe to use..:wink2:

Check post #2.

SomeGuy
19.04.09, 19:03
I confirm that it works beautifully!

Just over-write the older files with the new files, and the core will be updated automatically. :top:

st0rmy
19.04.09, 19:23
Erneut ein dickes Dankeschön für den neuen Mod ;)

Läuft perfekt auf der Windows 7 Beta :D

d00d
19.04.09, 20:08
When will uTorrent 1.8.2 be added to perfect spoof?

anon
19.04.09, 20:08
When ghostfucker has enough time.

hellboy118
19.04.09, 21:11
as anyone figured out why the dialog box is missing when you add a torrent yet.
im stummped and aint gotta clue.
can someone post a screen shot of their Interface:display section, see if im doing anything wrong

hitman
19.04.09, 21:20
as anyone figured out why the dialog box is missing when you add a torrent yet.
im stummped and aint gotta clue.
can someone post a screen shot of their Interface:display section, see if im doing anything wrong

go to options, files, and deactivate automatically dowload to default directory (No Prompt)

after that it should ask you everytime you open a torrent where and what to download

SomeGuy
19.04.09, 21:22
To answer hellboy, I had the dialog box not showing on a fresh install of Vuze. I fixed it though.

Go to Tools > Options > Files and uncheck "Automatically download to default directory (No Prompt)"

Works like a dream :klatsch_3:

Dagon
19.04.09, 21:29
hey without Login is definitly better!

If the forum would shut down in +/- 1-2 years (you never know, admin gets arrested or dies or just searches asylum in canada or afghanistan), then the software would be useless after this time.

Mfg Dagon

Aurion
19.04.09, 21:48
Yeah but as DigitalDJ said,it's useless to implement the log in engine as since the whole core if compiled using Java applet which makes it breakable.

anon
19.04.09, 21:49
That's why Dagon said "without login it's definitly better". No worries about it not working on different systems or our servers going down...

StealthLeecher
20.04.09, 01:09
Is only azureus spoof is100% perfect
can i use Bittornado -- spoof
I dont want to loose my accounts because i will use bittornado spoof at very highlevel trackers

anon
20.04.09, 01:10
Yes, the Azureus and BitTornado spoofs are safe to use.

hitman
20.04.09, 01:12
if you dont want to risk your account use azureus if its allowed there

StealthLeecher
20.04.09, 05:37
So far Bittornado works perfect at ScT:biggrin:

gclzfgc
20.04.09, 08:17
thank for the update. Really i was read that the login system was "hacked", so i can't test it.

Good job.
One question, it work in a win98SE? :s

Aurion
20.04.09, 19:59
Yes,I assume it should work on all kinds of Windows (XP,Vista,200,98).

Did you test it ?

SBfreak
20.04.09, 20:11
Azureus worked for me on windows 98.

gclzfgc
20.04.09, 22:04
Yes! it work perfectly. Tested on my old Win98SE. Good Job.

alpacino
20.04.09, 23:55
As far as I now, azureus in only dependant on a good install of Java, yes?

anon
20.04.09, 23:55
Yes, it needs a JRE to be installed in order to work.

.anakin.
22.04.09, 02:04
Last Couple of day i've been having problems downloading from some tracker using Vuze Extreme Mod.
I always get Scrape error: unexpected end of file.
Then i found out that the reason is the Kaspersky Internet Security.
Couldn't find out wich exact module is responsible it though.
If i deactivate 1 single module i get the error, if i deactivate all, scrape OK.
Strange. Used to work without problem so must be some update.

Just thought to share if someone might be having the same problem.

anon
22.04.09, 02:05
Moved to the Azureus Hack thread.

Thanks for sharing that tip. A lot of users often have that problem with scraping...

an4rew
23.04.09, 01:54
I am using 'speed mode' and want to set a ratio of 1.3 so i'm uploading 130% of the file.

I should stop download between ____ and _____ (not sure what to put in here)

Thanks.

anon
23.04.09, 01:55
I am using 'speed mode' and want to set a ratio of 1.3 so i'm uploading 130% of the file.

Tick "stop faking when the following ratio is reached" and set the two values to something just below and above 1.3, for example, 1.25 and 1.4.

hitman
23.04.09, 02:16
We will do soon an announcement and put this project to the next stage. stay tuned.

kabster
23.04.09, 05:42
Hi anon and Co :biggrin:

Long time no see :wink2:

Iam G-L-A-D to see the loggin feature is removed period :icon_angry[1]:

Not only for the sake of future loggin problems for wot so ever reason, but mainly because i had to start azureus and open an torrent to get the hack to work automatically. For some reason starting vuze by opening a torrent file didnt executed the hack :confused:. I dont know if somebody has mentioned that already , but those are the facts in my worst case scenario :tongue:

Glad to see the project is still alive :top:

edit: Oh and anon, prioritizing torrents while they are running is no longer an ordeal since Vuze version 4.1.0.0 me thinks :top:

take care,

regards,

kabster,

iBURNmyGAM3S
23.04.09, 13:11
Do we know of anywhere this doesn't work?

iBURNmyGAm3S:o)

splicer
23.04.09, 14:17
I believe Azureus Hacks didn't work at OiNK (when it was around; R.I.P.), if memory serves. Also the uTorrent spoof got several members caught at Waffles.FM, but that may have been because they didn't take the precaution noted in post 2.

But remember, just because it's undetectable, doesn't mean you won't get caught. Scripts can moniter speeds, and staff can look at snatchlists.

shoulder
23.04.09, 17:43

iBURNmyGAm3S:o)
It works everywhere as long as you use reasonable speeds, and if you use uTorrent spoof have a look at this post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-2-0-3-b16-ddj-beta-login-removed-10925/#post85795).

anon
23.04.09, 19:02
edit: Oh and anon, prioritizing torrents while they are running is no longer an ordeal since Vuze version 4.1.0.0 me thinks :top:

Good to hear that. :smile:

It works everywhere with the right settings. Just make sure you enable "on every update try to add x peers" and set it to 200 if spoofing uTorrent.

I believe Azureus Hacks didn't work at OiNK (when it was around; R.I.P.), if memory serves.

Yes, it did. OiNK had the best scripts; this made cheating difficult but not impossible.

TD21
23.04.09, 19:14
It works everywhere with the right settings. Just make sure you enable "on every update try to add x peers" and set it to 200 if spoofing uTorrent.

Could you guys list what trackers you've tested using the utorrent spoof + add x peers option? Ever got banned even with the fix?

How long without a ban by far? What Speeds? What emulation?

anon
23.04.09, 19:15
hitman didn't get banned when using that setting while spoofing uTorrent 1.7.7 at Waffles.

toxinnz
24.04.09, 00:18
For some reason starting vuze by opening a torrent file didnt executed the hack :confused:. ,

Yeah . I had the same problem. :confused:

QUESTION:
I can get banned client :shockkk!: IF I use a beta client on a couple of sites I belong to.
Do I need to use perfect spoof OR will the tracker just see me as 4.2.0.2 ?

/// I copied the hack files over 4.2.0.2 core.

anon
24.04.09, 00:19
Do I need to use perfect spoof OR will the tracker just see me as 4.2.0.2 ?

The tracker will see you as 4.2.0.2 (thanks ghostfucker :biggrin:).

DemonicGman
24.04.09, 00:27
sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but, does this work for a Mac?

anon
24.04.09, 00:28
Yes. Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mac-os-x-azureus-sbi-mod-installation-tutorial-3730/)'s an installation tutorial.

CoreCore
24.04.09, 06:19
Here is my update on trackers i have tested the uTorrent spoof 1.6.1 w/ Custom ID and the add try to add x peers.

TorrentLeech - ok
SuperTorrents - ok
TVTorrents - ok
TorrentDamage - ok
TorrentMax - ok
Torrent Sorce - ok
IPTorrents - ok

TheBox - Banned after around 1 1/2 hrs or so (takes a while not sure why) Not fake UL speed related b4 some one ask.

Hope that helps some of you.

ghostfucker
24.04.09, 07:58
The tracker will see you as 4.2.0.3_B16.

actually not...the mod uses always the latest stable release (4.2.0.2 in this case).

don't:Alkoholiker:to much buddy :biggrin:

anon
24.04.09, 15:18
Sorry, corrected. :biggrin:

phalloid
24.04.09, 16:55
Hello !

Does anyone knows why my "no upload" button doesn't work ?

I need to check it everytime I reboot Vuze.

splicer
24.04.09, 17:23
Are you pressing "Save" in the bottom left corner of Vuze settings, after you tick "No Upload"?

Butcho
24.04.09, 18:30
I think you have opened that torrent before you changed the vuze settings.
If a torrent is already loaded in your client you must change the no upload setting in the per torrent settings (torrent details/right mouse click in transferwindow)...

michdo23
25.04.09, 00:06
How come that my existing torrents dissapeared after installing the mod? The download directory didn't change..strange :confused:

anon
25.04.09, 00:10
Keep Vuze open, and copy %appdata%\Azureus\downloads.config.bak somewhere else. Close Vuze. Delete the aforementioned file and it's non-BAK counterpart from the same folder, put the copy you've made back in, and rename it to downloads.config. Open Vuze and hopefully you should get your download list back.

rampageman
25.04.09, 12:50
Hello,

I don't know if I write in the right place, but is it possible to add a "Custom [ ] % Done" option to the "Fake upload "speed mode++" (0-50)(0-10000)" in a future release?
It's a really good feature, but I think that if I run a torrent for a couple of hours it will be a bit suspicious that I have 0 up/down, especially if there are a lot of leechers.

Thanks

splicer
25.04.09, 14:04
Mmmmm, although I've never used the feature, you could tick "Download reduction" and enter a value greater than 100%, whilst also enabling "Mix" so that it also allows you to use the "Speed Mode ++" option.

phalloid
25.04.09, 17:19
I just tried again, I erased my vuze installation, made a fresh one.
vuze 4.2.0.2 + ddj
There is no file to download yet.
I go to option, SBinnovation hack, I check NO UPLOAD + save
I go to mode
I go back to SBinnovation hack, and NO UPLOAD is back to normal.

8( (sorry my english is very bad)

edit : i erased my appdata vuze file, it's working now, ty for the tips here.

anon
25.04.09, 19:18
I don't know if I write in the right place, but is it possible to add a "Custom [ ] % Done" option to the "Fake upload "speed mode++" (0-50)(0-10000)" in a future release?

Like with no report? In that option that's relatively safe to implement because the torrent is "frozen" at that %, but in Speed mode++ it can be risky. Better use a tool like the RatioMaster.

It's a really good feature, but I think that if I run a torrent for a couple of hours it will be a bit suspicious that I have 0 up/down, especially if there are a lot of leechers.

That's no report.

edit : i erased my appdata vuze file, it's working now, ty for the tips here.

Good to hear that. :top:

douche99
26.04.09, 13:29
I dont know if it is just the mod, since I usually use uT.....BUT
Vuze sometimes just closes...just like that ???:confused:
Thats kind of weird, since I tryed seeding with fake upload the whole night, when I had to discover it was closed...the next morning :stupid:, but wasn't the first time I just closes by itself.:eek13:
Though like I said..first time using vuze ever...may not be the mod..:top:

Oh and also...by one of the trackers I get that I am using an invalid TCP-Port ???
WTF, I tryed at least 20 different ranges of port numbers and still the same error?:mad:

anon
26.04.09, 18:14
Vuze sometimes just closes...just like that ???

No, it's not normal. Do a clean install and disable your antivirus and firewall.

Oh and also...by one of the trackers I get that I am using an invalid TCP-Port ???

You should check their FAQ to see which ports are allowed...

toxinnz
26.04.09, 22:45
I have noticed a bug with fake upload. I think that this is not a new bug, but one that has existed from shu 2.5.0.4.
I have been banned from a couple of sites in the past because of this.

when a tracker announce is called and i'm trying to connect to seeds/peers, Fake upload is active even tho I am not connected to peers. while connected to seeds (no peers) fake upload is also active.
Heres a picture of my setup and the bug in action.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6698/newbitmapimageo.png

douche99
26.04.09, 23:30
[QUOTE=anon;88237]No, it's not normal. Do a clean install and disable your antivirus and firewall.

Well, seems to work now:top:

But still getting the port error...but can memorize the whole FAQ now:rolling_eyes:
Doesnt seem to be the problem that the tracker blocks the ports cause with uT the same ports work just fine ???

anon
26.04.09, 23:32
Try choosing one between 49152 and 65535.

Also, are you running both uTorrent and Vuze on the same port?

splicer
26.04.09, 23:37
He/She will need to have the port forwarded on the router/modem as well.
PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall (http://www.portforward.com)

Unless they have UPnP router, or set it up as DMZ

anon
26.04.09, 23:39
While port forwarding can be essential to get high speeds, normally a non-forwarded port shouldn't make the tracker return "invalid port".

Also, I forgot to mention: go to Tools -> Options -> Tracker -> Client, and make sure the following are unticked:

"Do not announce the listening port to the tracker"
"Send invalid port" (can't remember the exact wording)

douche99
26.04.09, 23:54
awesome...now working :klatsch_3:
unticked both, and put in the right range

Dont have a router and the butten on the bottom was green, so didnt change anything on the modem or whatever, thanks though
:top::top::top:

DarkSaint
27.04.09, 03:27
woah.. this is great. however i got a question, so i just set my upload and download speed to auto ?
And im using speed mode aswell but i cant see any fake upload in my Vuze. Do i need to restart after i apply e option?
Or issit that ONLY after ur download is finish, the Fake upload will work?

Thanks.

splicer
27.04.09, 09:43
No, you need to be connected to a leecher for the Extreme Mod to being cheating. Hence, to use this effectively, make sure the torrent either has more leechers than seeders, or an equal amount.

Also, by default, Vuze puts a limit on a default amount of time set to pass before it begins to connect to leechers and upload to them. Tools > Options > Queue > Seeding . Set minimum seeding time to whatever you want; I put it to 0 so it starts seeding immediately, but some may argue that it would appear I am seeding to high of a speed for the amount that I have downloaded.

alpacino
27.04.09, 10:16
Yes, what splicer said plus take a look at your peer/seed ratio setting and compare to the one in the torrent and under "speed mode" the first option where it starts cheating when % data has been downloaded. :)

DarkSaint
27.04.09, 10:38
cool ok , here's my setting, please take a look if everything's is ok, kinda noob at this.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5882/setting1.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=setting1.jpg)

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2294/setting2o.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=setting2o.jpg)

alpacino
27.04.09, 11:19
cool ok , here's my setting, please take a look if everything's is ok, kinda noob at this.

Good you asked this, as there are some unsafe settings that could get you caught:

If you are going to spoof Azureus 4.2.0.2 like your "ghostfucker perfect spoof" setting implies, you must untick "on every update try to add x peers". Only use this option and set it to 200 if you are going to perfect spoof uTorrent. Remeber to restart Vuze after changing these.

Your second screenshot looks fine, except for the bottom speed settings, which you set as 'from 20 to 300'. This could be a little too much depending on the torrent in question and tracker. Perhaps you could tell us the tracker you are going to try it, so that we could hint better.

DarkSaint
27.04.09, 13:36
Good you asked this, as there are some unsafe settings that could get you caught:

If you are going to spoof Azureus 4.2.0.2 like your "ghostfucker perfect spoof" setting implies, you must untick "on every update try to add x peers". Only use this option and set it to 200 if you are going to perfect spoof uTorrent. Remeber to restart Vuze after changing these.

Your second screenshot looks fine, except for the bottom speed settings, which you set as 'from 20 to 300'. This could be a little too much depending on the torrent in question and tracker. Perhaps you could tell us the tracker you are going to try it, so that we could hint better.

k, done Untick. my tracker is from TL. Any Other setting that i might need to becareful of.?

And thanks for guidence.:top:

splicer
27.04.09, 14:11
Um, the "Start fake upload when..." which is set at 0% is not necesary. Extreme Mod will automatically start faking when connected to peers even at 0%, so unless you want it to start cheating at over 0%, it is unnecesary.

Other than that your settings appear fine. Perhaps lower the 300kBps to 100kBps. The Extreme Mod will try find the average between the two entered speeds, and will cheat at around that speed. So (300 +20)/2 = 160kBps, which seems a big much.

Other than that, this mod is undetectable, if your speeds realistic, and you should encounter minimal problems.

douche99
27.04.09, 14:11
is there actually a possible option in the mod, that my max uploadspeed (120 or something), only fake uploaded, is multiplied for each leecher...therefore I m giving each leecher who is connected to me my full upload, to not get caught ???

DarkSaint
27.04.09, 15:20
Um, the "Start fake upload when..." which is set at 0% is not necesary. Extreme Mod will automatically start faking when connected to peers even at 0%, so unless you want it to start cheating at over 0%, it is unnecesary.

Other than that your settings appear fine. Perhaps lower the 300kBps to 100kBps. The Extreme Mod will try find the average between the two entered speeds, and will cheat at around that speed. So (300 +20)/2 = 160kBps, which seems a big much.

Other than that, this mod is undetectable, if your speeds realistic, and you should encounter minimal problems.

Okay. will do. so just to confirm, No other special setting need to take care of?

splicer
27.04.09, 17:40
Okay. will do. so just to confirm, No other special setting need to take care of?
From those screenshots, nothing else seems to be a problem. You're set to go.

anon
27.04.09, 22:28
woah.. this is great. however i got a question, so i just set my upload and download speed to auto ?

If you're talking about your real download and upload, set the former to unlimited and the latter to 80% of your real upload.

And im using speed mode aswell but i cant see any fake upload in my Vuze. Do i need to restart after i apply e option?

Add the "fake upload speed" column, I've written how to do this some pages back.

Or issit that ONLY after ur download is finish, the Fake upload will work?

This is controlled by the "stop increasing the fake upload..." settings.

What alpacino said about the "on every update..." setting. It's only needed when spoofing uTorrent.

And if you're faking on TL, you can do up to 4000kB/s. :biggrin: Do well! :top:

is there actually a possible option in the mod, that my max uploadspeed (120 or something), only fake uploaded, is multiplied for each leecher...

No, but there's an option to multiply your real global upload.

alpacino
27.04.09, 22:33
is there actually a possible option in the mod, that my max uploadspeed (120 or something), only fake uploaded, is multiplied for each leecher...therefore I m giving each leecher who is connected to me my full upload, to not get caught ???

If I understood your question, you would like to have your total fake upload speed divided by the number of leechers and send that value to each one connected? If so, it's no possible and I think you shouldn't worry about that, just use reasonable speeds depending on the tracker and you are set.

edit: anon was faster :biggrin: :top:

DarkSaint
27.04.09, 23:45
And if you're faking on TL, you can do up to 4000kB/s. :biggrin: Do well! :top:

:shockkk!: so i set e speed from 20kb/s to 3000kb/s?

anon
27.04.09, 23:47
If you want: while I have successfully done it, this doesn't mean you should use it as well, as you could draw attention should an admin look at your snatchlist. 100-300kB/s should be fine as well. :top:

DarkSaint
28.04.09, 00:44
that's what im wondering aswell.. if only we can delete our snatchlist. rofl :D

anon
28.04.09, 00:45
We can't - it's semi-permanent. Using "don't send completed flag" will prevent you from appearing in the "normal" one, but not the full up/down list.

Grambo
28.04.09, 01:42
anon

Sorry for taking so long to answer back what we discussed in the previous thread about Grokster.
Spy doc. foung some malvare in two torrents.
One from TIK and one from CG. the malvare was Maxifiles and a trojan. I removed those dls.

However it can't find Grokster. It seems like I must live with it or reformat the hd.

anon
28.04.09, 01:44
If you give me Grokster's EXE name I could tell you a workaround to prevent it from running until you reinstall. :smile:

Grambo
28.04.09, 02:24
CA only says it's in registry. It seems nothing I tried could find the exe.

CoreCore
28.04.09, 04:02
I need to do more testing but just wondering if anyone else have tested the bittorrent Spoof v6.1.2 and it does not connect to Seeders only leechers, Tested on TL & ST so far. Kind of drunk right now so I will test more tomorrow hehehehe

Night all

hojotrance
28.04.09, 19:59
anyone else having problems when a download finishes and updates to the tracker, it gives an error: (FileNotFoundException)? then it updates again and it says that tracker OK..

splicer
28.04.09, 20:06
I get that sometimes, but I don't think I've been banned as a result of it, so I don't worry about it. It's proabably a problem with Vuze anyway rather than a result of the Modding.

morgan
28.04.09, 20:45
anyone else having problems when a download finishes and updates to the tracker, it gives an error: (FileNotFoundException)? then it updates again and it says that tracker OK..

me :biggrin:

but i think there is no thing to worry about

anon
28.04.09, 21:31
CA only says it's in registry. It seems nothing I tried could find the exe.

Run Vuze. Grokster should automatically launch, according what you've told me. Use a program like Advanced Task Manager to get its filename+path.

I need to do more testing but just wondering if anyone else have tested the bittorrent Spoof v6.1.2 and it does not connect to Seeders only leechers, Tested on TL & ST so far

Encryption settings? Also, was "no report, show as seed" enabled?

I only got it once. If everything works normally after that there should be no problem.

hitman
28.04.09, 21:38
I only got it once. If everything works normally after that there should be no problem.

could be an error based on the tracker i also had it only a few times

morgan
28.04.09, 23:40
could be an error based on the tracker i also had it only a few times

i always get this in some definite trackers like Filelist.ro and TTi

anon
28.04.09, 23:41
You could try unticking the "send Java and OS name" checkbox... either way, it's not a critical issue :smile:

morgan
28.04.09, 23:50
You could try unticking the "send Java and OS name" checkbox... either way, it's not a critical issue :smile:

thanks master anon :biggrin:

and yes i now it is not a critical issue

but i just want to ask where is "send Java and OS name" to unticking it
just want to give it a try :smile:

anon
28.04.09, 23:52
Tools -> Options -> Tracker -> Client. :top:

alpacino
29.04.09, 01:46
I never had this error, but sometimes I get "Scrape Error: Hash missing from reply" always on seeding torrents, usually when I restart Vuze. :confused2:

drzoos
29.04.09, 01:51
this ver. already know how to change unfinish files extentions or vuse don't give a damn about it? :)

and this mod safety on waffes\hdbits?
thx

anon
29.04.09, 01:54
this ver. already know how to change unfinish files extentions or vuse don't give a damn about it? :)

I think that option isn't available :biggrin:

and this mod safety on waffeshdbits?

It works as good as always on Waffles.

If you're spoofing uTorrent, make sure you enable "on every update try to add x peers" and set it to 200. Otherwise, don't do that.

Same goes for HDBits (if spoofing uT) Otherwise, no specific tips, it should still work with the right settings.

Grambo
29.04.09, 02:08
Run Vuze. Grokster should automatically launch, according what you've told me. Use a program like Advanced Task Manager to get its filename+path.

That's the strange thing:
Grokster don't show up. The only hint is the CA search.

drzoos
29.04.09, 19:21
1more question
is there any chance to save old config (3.0 ver) files? active torrents etc. after update?
I install in the same folder but after first run my torrents list are empty :(

morgan
29.04.09, 19:36
1more question
is there any chance to save old config (3.0 ver) files? active torrents etc. after update?
I install in the same folder but after first run my torrents list are empty :(

yes there are go to

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Azureus
and copy the file downloads.config elsewhere then after your new install paste it again in the same destination

Edit : as anon said you should copy the torrent folder

anon
29.04.09, 19:57
That's the strange thing:
Grokster don't show up. The only hint is the CA search.

So it doesn't show up anymore, and therefore is only present in your Registry?

C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorApplication DataAzureus
and copy the file downloads.config elsewhere then after your new install paste it again in the same destination

You should also copy the torrents folder.

SBfreak
29.04.09, 21:46
Hey I just saw on seba's site that he claims he hacked the SB-i login when it was removed by our coders:confused2:

anon
29.04.09, 21:47
Yes, he kept the "cracked" to gain more exposure. :mad: The Mod he's posted is the same as this.

dunkendonuts
29.04.09, 22:49
That's stupid, he only did that to gain exposure, wtf, there's something that is also bugging me, when I try to dl a torrent it doesn't show up in the snatch list, and it doesn't dl either, am I doing something wrong? Its not connecting to peers, also, how do I know if vuze is connected? Meaning forwarded properly, I don't use a router.

anon
29.04.09, 22:50
there's something that is also bugging me, when I try to dl a torrent it doesn't show up in the snatch list, and it doesn't dl either, am I doing something wrong? Its not connecting to peers, also, how do I know if vuze is connected? Meaning forwarded properly, I don't use a router.

Try Force Starting it (right click).

If you're connectable there should be a green "NAT OK" led in the status bar.

dunkendonuts
29.04.09, 22:58
And the fact that I don't show up in snatchlist is normal, does this also mean that I'm invisible in other clients?

anon
29.04.09, 22:59
And the fact that I don't show up in snatchlist is normal

No, it isn't. What's the tracker?

dunkendonuts
29.04.09, 23:03
The tracker is on waffles, I tried dl'ing something called creedence clearwater revival box set, and it doesn't show that I took it.... It doesn't even show me in the peer list.

anon
29.04.09, 23:04
What are your fake settings?

You should untick "don't send "completed" flag" at Waffles...

dunkendonuts
29.04.09, 23:14
Here is what my window looks like, I have the don't send completed flag checked.

[img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/60/41182181.th.jpg] (http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41182181.jpg)
You can see, that it won't even connect... It won't show up in my snatchlist and I'm afraid to use it... Is there someone I can contact on msn tonight that can teach me how to use this? I don't understand why its not dl'ing. Fake upload is set to off

anon
29.04.09, 23:18
I'd advise you to use the classic UI:

In either the "Advanced Vuze" or "Classic" interfaces, you can open the UI Chooser by going to 'Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start and clicking the "Display UI switcher Show" button.

Choose "classic interface" and restart Azureus. Then post another pic.

dunkendonuts
29.04.09, 23:24
Is there a way to use utorrent without getting banned, perfect spoof or something, I can't find a way to go back to the classic ui

anon
29.04.09, 23:27
Is there a way to use utorrent without getting banned, perfect spoof or something

uTorrent itself? No, Waffles can detect hex-mods. Regarding this mod's perfect spoof, enable "on every update try to add x peers" and set it to 200.

Using the Classic UI would be the best, try to find that setting...

Grambo
30.04.09, 01:18
"So it doesn't show up anymore, and therefore is only present in your Registry?"

Correct. Why won't it go away? What can be done?

anon
30.04.09, 01:22
Post the registry keys CA found here. Perhaps it's just a matter of deleting them.

Grambo
30.04.09, 01:47
hkey_classes_root\magnet

anon
30.04.09, 01:49
Just that? False positive. :biggrin:

Those are "magnet links" - Azureus handles them by default. You can safely delete the key. Note that if you ever press "Reset explorer file associations (.torrent)" it will be recreated.

unl0cker
30.04.09, 04:47
what exactly this mod does?

I'm really confused :eek13:

dunkendonuts
30.04.09, 06:23
Ok, I've been looking for the generic ui setting, and I can't find it. My problem is there are to many features, and I can't get vuze to dl anything.

I have done the following and still no joy.

I have extracted the files to the azureus directory
I have extracted them again to the folder of my choice and renamed azureus yadayada to azureus2.jar and I still get the same thing, I can dl the file and it shows in the dl column but it doesn't connect or even start dl'ing and I've forced start and everything, still no joy, can someoe make a noobish guide or tell me what I'm doing wrong.?

alpacino
30.04.09, 10:04
what exactly this mod does?

I'm really confused :eek13:

It is a modification for the Vuze bittorrent client, it will fake report (cheat) stats to trackers. Read previous posts to get acquainted.

@bigpain2007:

Are you able to download things by using the original Vuze without any modifications?

Ok, I've been looking for the generic ui setting, and I can't find it. My problem is there are to many features, and I can't get vuze to dl anything.
Open your Vuze client, maximize it. Look at the upper right, right below the red X close button. There's a button there named "UI", click it, there are only 2 options, choose the Classic one, hit OK and restart Vuze. Can't be easier than that. :redface:
I'm not dissing you out, but if you are struggling to get the hack working maybe you could try some tools like RM or mRatio? Hint us on your tracker, maybe we can help better! :wink2:

dunkendonuts
30.04.09, 16:39
Alright, here's what I did...
I dl'ed vuze
I extracted to the azureus folder
I renamed the hacked one and placed it into the vuze folder...

Is there something I did wrong?
I can still dl with the regular vuze, its just the hacked one, and my problem with mRatio is that it doesn't update on the peer list and I don't want to get banned or anything infact for security reasons I'm creating a different account on here.

SomeGuy
30.04.09, 17:29
Alright, here's what I did...
I dl'ed vuze
I extracted to the azureus folder
I renamed the hacked one and placed it into the vuze folder...

Is there something I did wrong?
I can still dl with the regular vuze, its just the hacked one, and my problem with mRatio is that it doesn't update on the peer list and I don't want to get banned or anything infact for security reasons I'm creating a different account on here.

Maybe you renamed the rar file?
Did it ask you to accept to overwrite when you copied and pasted the hack?!

dunkendonuts
30.04.09, 17:46
Yeah and I overwited it, when I put the hacked .jar file into the vuze folder with the regular one a thing came up and said would you like to replace this file, and I did... and I restart azureus (its closed anyway), and nothing happens... I'm not a nOOb with torrents, I wish someone would fix the mRatio thing so it would update in the peers list and detect the seeds and peers so it would look legit.

anon
30.04.09, 19:42

Try a clean install.

I'm creating a different account on here.

Double accounts are forbidden.

dunkendonuts
30.04.09, 19:47
alright, I won't create a new account. Also, I've tried a clean install, here's what I did.

Installed vuze
Extracted folder to c:/programfiles/azureus
Took the Azureus2.0.0.3.jar and renamed it to Azureus2.jar
Copied it to a folder called vuze, and copied over it with the hacked file, still no luck.

anon
30.04.09, 19:49
Do the procedure described in the first post:

1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:Program FilesAzureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:Documents and Settings<username>Application DataAzureus for XP
C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingAzureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

And install the official Vuze 4.2.0.2 instead of 2.x.x.x.

CoreCore
01.05.09, 04:03
Encryption settings? Also, was "no report, show as seed" enabled?

Yes, encryption set to RC4, & Non-Encryption allowed out going & incoming.
Report mod was: Fake Upload ++ (25-106kbs).

ghostfucker
01.05.09, 04:45
I need to do more testing but just wondering if anyone else have tested the bittorrent Spoof v6.1.2 and it does not connect to Seeders only leechers, Tested on TL & ST so far. Kind of drunk right now so I will test more tomorrow hehehehe

Night all

Yes, encryption set to RC4, & Non-Encryption allowed out going & incoming.
Report mod was: Fake Upload ++ (25-106kbs).

known bug :/

yes, thats a known issue...
some clients* use a newer lte-protocol, but azureus has still the old implementation and can't understand some encrypted messages.
-> if you have the encryption enabled and use a client with the new protocol e.g. ut 1.8.1, azureus wont be able to connect to other clients, which have the new ltep implementation too.

- bittorrent 6.1.0, 6.1.1, 6.1.2
- deluge all versions
- halite 0.3.0.1, 0.3.0.2, 0.3.1.0, 0.3.1.1
- utorrent 1.8.0, 1.8.1

dunkendonuts
01.05.09, 09:07
I finally got it to work, yay! I extracted the damn folder to my desktop and just copied the files to the right directory using my clipboard, winrar wouldn't let me extract them to the directory and 7zip extracted them there, but didn't put all the files in the folder, so next time just say extract rar to desktop and copy all files in the rar to the c:/program files/azureus.

anon
01.05.09, 18:51
I finally got it to work, yay! I extracted the damn folder to my desktop and just copied the files to the right directory using my clipboard

Great to hear that :biggrin:

dunkendonuts
01.05.09, 20:18
There are only 2 questions,
A. is it normal for the splash screen not to appear
B. How do I know the shu-mod is working, what is a sure fire way to tell.

anon
01.05.09, 20:44
a. it should appear, unless you've set it to "no splash",
b. you'll see the SB-I Hack Fake tabs. :biggrin:

dunkendonuts
01.05.09, 20:49
For some reson it doesn't apper, and I know it works cuz I found my new favorite setting... peers see you as a seeder 100% done, and the fact that it doesn't show up under things that i take, and I show up on the peer list as your average seeder, muwahahahaha. Also I've tried changing the thing the splash screen does not appear, but the program itself works beautifully.

anon
01.05.09, 20:51
peers see you as a seeder 100% done

No, that's only the tracker.

There's only one option for peers to see you as 0% done and it's not working.

dunkendonuts
01.05.09, 20:53
Damn it.... Well, it works anyways, so thanks for the help.

morgan
01.05.09, 22:36
There are only 2 questions,
A. is it normal for the splash screen not to appear
B. How do I know the shu-mod is working, what is a sure fire way to tell.

A- i think it is ok
B- if you do the steps of installation correctly so sure the shu mod is working
and you can confirm that by open tools/option you will find the SB-innovation hack

hitman
01.05.09, 22:41
the splash can be activated and deactivated in options, interface, start

in the hack menu you can choose the splash its the first setting on the top

supercopito
02.05.09, 13:06
I followed the thread to see what the options for this mod to improve performance and also based on the images I have done several tests, but the result has given me is not about speed or 1 / 3 of what makes the bitcomet, and that the above how the Vuze azureus using since he takes a long time before switching to bitcomet.
Sorry for the mistakes because I am using a translator.

sbasun
02.05.09, 17:10
I applied the crack on the new release of Vuze, but the crack doesn't work.

The crack option doesn't show up and the startup screen didn't change.

Anybody have this same problem?

splicer
02.05.09, 18:03
Applied the crack? All you have to do is extract the files, move them to the Vuze installation directory, and rename one file. Did you follow the instructions exactly?:

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%Azureus (C:Program FilesAzureus) and overwrite ALL files.
3. Go to the install directory. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) and after that rename Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar file to Azureus2.jar

anon
02.05.09, 19:09
I followed the thread to see what the options for this mod to improve performance and also based on the images I have done several tests, but the result has given me is not about speed or 1 / 3 of what makes the bitcomet

Maybe because BitComet uses "dirty" technics like hammering seeds and prefering other BC peers, but it could also be because of its long-time seeders.

I applied the crack on the new release of Vuze, but the crack doesn't work.

The crack option doesn't show up and the startup screen didn't change.

What splicer said :top:

coolio256
03.05.09, 00:19
läuft bei mir nicht...bekomm nur original vuze...
kann mir jmd.mal per pn helfen bitte?

anon
03.05.09, 00:21
I.e. you can't see the SB-I Hack settings? Make sure you've extracted and renamed the JAR correctly:

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release)
2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%Azureus (C:Program FilesAzureus) and overwrite ALL files.