Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

How it works :
-----------
This program works as a proxy between torrent client and tracker.It receives announce message from
client and changes it on the fly,by modifying uploaded value by multiplying on specified value.
For example,if uTorrent reports to the server that it have uploaded 1 Mb,and you have choosen multiplier
of 2, Torrent Proxy will report to the tracker 2Mb of upload. Torrent proxy supports multiple torrents and even multiple clients in the same time. As soon as it recognises announce string,it will
process it and change it on the fly.
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7757/17012007081707torrentpryv6.png

Requirements and configuration:
-----------
1.You must have .NET 2.0 installed on your machine .Download it from Microsoft site (about 30Mb).
2.You client must have support for proxying announce params to the tracker.uTorrent and Azureus support
this feature.
3.Configure your client .Here are instructions for uTorrent 1.6:
a)go to Menu Options/Preferences...
b)In Preferences window go to Connections
c)in Proxy server options you must set following values :
Type : HTTP, Proxy : 127.0.0.1, Port : 8889
Thats all.

Features and howto :
------------
Torrent Proxy 1.0 supports two modes, manual and automatic (Manual Mode checkbox).
In both modes dont forget to configure Upload Multiplier, at default value (1),
multiplies leaves announce command as it is.

Automatic mode (default)
-------------------
In this mode Torrent Proxy will change all announce commands that it will get.
All you need to do is to configure Upload Multiplier. Set it to 2,3 or whatever you want.
Start Leech/seed torrent in uTorrent or other torrent client of your choice.

Manual mode (default)
-------------------
This mode allows you to control what torrents you want to use proxy with.
When you enable Manual Mode checkbox,it will enable Torrent List box. Now you can drag and drop
.torrent files into that box.If all goes well,you will see the torrent in the list.Only torrents that you
adding manually will be modified, all other torrents reports will be not changed. Thats the main
difference from automatic mode.
Now start leech/seed torrent in your torrent client,and you will see how values in Upload(real) and Upload(reported) columns will change. Much nicer than manual mode,isnt it ?

To close Torrent Proxy ,just click on X button, it will save configuration file in the same directory were
you put executable. It will be used next time you start Torrent Proxy.
Note that you need to change Proxy server parameters back in your client,when you use it
without Torrent Proxy.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

4sdf6g4er63654bdx

mmmmm
17.03.09, 09:23
It's coded by MR RatioMaster and he will update it if there will be requests(cause he didn't think there is any body still need or use it)
see this
how do you create a client file? (http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php?topic=3244.msg17411#new)

Butcho
18.03.09, 02:02
thx for that info, until now i never know who has coded this great tool. It sounds like that RM works on a new version if i follow his comments in that threat.

mindofthewonderful
18.03.09, 03:52
I can't understand. Is this the version from 2007 or a updated one?

mmmmm
18.03.09, 13:43
@Butcho
most of us didn't know the coder cause he didn't mention his name on it or even his site and MR RM told it was beta version so when its leaked he stop working in it (this clarify something most or may be all programs that it's coder unknown are leaked ),and i hope he coding it again.

@mindofthewonderful
its the old one and we hope MR RM update it soon and u can ask him for that like i did.

EDIT :

@Butcho

by the way if u did some search before about torrentproxy (without space)u would found what i found there is only one site mention that MR RM is the coder.
http://leechermods.blogspot.com/2007/01/torrentproxy-10.html

EDIT :
Also i don't know from where they know any one know?.

jamiejjjjjj
24.03.09, 19:22
is there one for 64 bit windows ?

mmmmm
24.03.09, 19:56
i don't think so ,also hop MR RM code it again.

mmmmm
02.04.09, 11:00
@Every one
Now u can post ur suggestions for next version of Torrent Proxy(the first tool appeared like greedy but its appeared even before greedy) coded by Mr. RM here suggestions for next version of Torrent proxy (http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php/topic,3299.new.html#new) :top:::klatsch_3:

I wish to see all of ur suggestions.

anon
02.04.09, 19:05
Thanks, it's good to see Mr. RatioMaster has resumed development of this tool!

Butcho
02.04.09, 20:08
Yes that's really great.
I hope someone send me the private that i can test the new version soon... :tongue:

SBfreak
02.04.09, 20:10
I wish they'll add a "set my upload x times my download" option like the one Ratio Faker had..but undetectable like the greedy torrent one:biggrin:

anon
02.04.09, 20:14
That's among the things mmmmm has suggested in the Moofdev thread :top:

2.support report my uploads times xxxx my downloads(may be its dangerous in some cases but its important for some trackers and ratio).

mmmmm
02.04.09, 20:53
@anon
any time

@Butcho
is that means u have it?i don't think so.
any way u can contact Mr.RM

@SBfreak

undetectable like the greedy torrent one
its not fault from the tool its users faults,did u mean if u use GT with report my upload xxxx times my download without any lechers in the torrent then the tracker can't see u and give u ban,i don't think so.

@anon
I hope i left or forget some suggestions for you or any one.:confused: :biggrin:

anon
02.04.09, 20:55
@Butcho
is that means u have it?i don't think so.

Me too, since he said he hopes to get the private version soon. :tongue:

Butcho
02.04.09, 21:24
No i don't have it until now.
I can't contact rm. I think he don't trust me.

SBfreak
02.04.09, 21:27
its not fault from the tool its users faults,did u mean if u use GT with report my upload xxxx times my download without any lechers in the torrent then the tracker can't see u and give u ban,i don't think so.

No..that's not why I tried to say...for example if you use GT on a leeched torrent on IPT you don't have anything to worry about.(set my upload 1.1 times my download) but if you use Ratio Faker you get a insta ban:wink:

mmmmm
03.04.09, 00:08
I think he don't trust me.
was there any troubles between u and him before? and why u said that?
i hope there is corporation between Mr.RM and coder here cause its means new thing also new thoughts and many thing.
please tell me and I'll try to fix any problems from the past.

No..that's not why I tried to say...for example if you use GT on a leeched torrent on IPT you don't have anything to worry about.(set my upload 1.1 times my download) but if you use Ratio Faker you get a insta ban:wink:

I'm not using report my upload x times my download just only report my upload x times my upload cause i leave my PC working for too long time without being beside it so may be there some thing in GT not in RF may be our coder can discover it from the announce i think its not hard for them ,am i right?

Butcho
03.04.09, 00:42
No i never had problems with him, but he has his own forum and don't want that we can release a beta before he want it.
I would never start such an action but he don't know me... :smile:

mmmmm
03.04.09, 17:59
@Butcho
If there were any thing or any untruest so why Mr.RM gave sb-innovation the permission to makes topics about his tools?
Also don't forget that moofdev forum is older than sb-innovation forum and that impossible to let his forum to die to join new forum (sb-inno good forum all know that)but Mr.RM will become just coder or mod here although moofdev his own.
Finlay:
I owe Mr.RM because his tools in the past and still till now also in future help me and we are people know what the owe means also we appreciate who help us,also i owe sb-innovation cause i learn here much knowledge .

mindofthewonderful
12.05.09, 21:49
Is it safe to use? As a proxy server between your torrent client and the tracker is there any way for staff at tracker to see that you're modifying your stats. I mean if it's even torrent with a lot of leechers. Is there programs or any kind of scripts that can caught program like this

anon
12.05.09, 21:57
This works as a local proxy, the tracker can't see you're using it. The only way to get caught is using a very big multiplier.

---------- Post added at 15:57 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

However, it seems to have some announce faults:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/7702/torrentproxy.gif

Better wait until Mr. RatioMaster releases an updated version.

mindofthewonderful
12.05.09, 23:35
Thanks for replying :) I'll wait for the updated version just my thoughts were is it safe. So there's no way for the tracker staff to see that you're using it. But even this type of programs can fail in your way of cheating. Right?

anon
12.05.09, 23:38
So there's no way for the tracker staff to see that you're using it.

Yes, there is - the resource to GET isn't send like a real client would do it, and it pads your announces with 00s just like uni-Leech. Until Mr. RM releases an updated version, I'd only use this on low-level trackers.

mmmmm
23.09.11, 03:21
Requirements:

Windows Vista or Windows 7
.NET Framework 4 (Client Profile)

TorrentProxy - Download Release File (http://torrentproxy.codeplex.com/releases/54667/clickOnce/TorrentProxy.application)
TorrentProxy (http://torrentproxy.codeplex.com/)

Any one know any thing ?
Tester ?

anon
23.09.11, 04:04
Considering RatioMaster has been inactive for months now, that's probably a different program which happens to have the same name.

mmmmm
25.09.11, 22:09
May be you're right like ratio faker , but for me i doubt(at least for time).

Date Wed Oct 27 2010

Official
08/29/10

26 October 2010
No more UL or DL with RM (http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php/topic,4043.msg20019.html#msg20019)