PDA

View Full Version : Bans

bernardosgr
18.04.09, 20:49
I see lots of people saying that they got banned several times from some high level trackers like what.cd, TL, revtt or other really important trackers. And everytime i see this, I wonder where you get invites in order to keep re-registering in those trackers.:rolling_eyes:

Cause, well... I'd like a piece of that too.

anon
18.04.09, 20:50
You can also get back inside What.cd by doing the IRC interview.

splicer
18.04.09, 20:59
Open sign-ups; lest we forget TL was open for it's birthday.
Free invites; from P2P news sites.
Trading invites; just 'cos I got banned on What.CD doesn't mean I got banned everywhere else.

SealLion
18.04.09, 21:01
There's always the PU forums at other trackers if your PU at one place. That's how I get the majority of my invites.

One very important word or warning:

If you cheat at a tracker for which you got an invite to from and you get stoned to death b/c you got caught cheating, and that inviter decides to check your profile on some later date and he sees that your accounts been disabled, he's not gonna be happy b/c he may not get any more invites from that same tracker .

MORAL OF THE STORY; Please do be careful. And have some consideration for your inviter. Cheat responsibly.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.04.09, 21:05
The Basic it's to know how to ask my friend:wink2:
Don't go over somebody that offers what.cd just with " hi..i need that invite.this is my email...tanks"

Be kind,be "onest",show proof,ask warmly , be polite, and they will invite you.

I never use the what.cd interview..just the BG,UG,Cinemagedon forums:biggrin:
Also the Nordic-T forum,when i have invited for the first time on What.CD by an admin,and banned also by him:biggrin:

But don't fake much,don't make trades,just use the account for you because in time you will be addicted by this "tracker fever" and later you will realise that you have done all that tradeing,cheating,asking for nothing.

If you have What.CD just use Shu mod,use'it for you,trade the invites,but never the account...so that you will not be in need to start all over again.

SealLion
18.04.09, 21:24
[B].......
Also the Nordic-T forum,when i have invited for the first time on What.CD by an admin,and banned also by him:biggrin:

No offense, DarkSaibot, but that's actually funny. :smile:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.04.09, 21:29
No offense, DarkSaibot, but that's actually funny. :smile:

It is..it was that sixten guy that have offered free invites to What.CD , now they have changed the forum on Nodic-T and reseted .

Don't know why i have been banned, and for sure by who banned me , but i remember that account it was my first again that have last longer than 4 weeks:biggrin:..don't have uploaded also much..only 2 GB :frown:

I have a very big Bad Luck On What.

SealLion
18.04.09, 21:44
[B]It is..it was that sixten guy that have offered free invites to What.CD ,

You gotta be kidd'in me!!

That's hilarious. LOL.

I don't mean offense, my friend, but that's actually funny.

LOL, DS. After having been banned 16 times from WHAT.CD, I'm surprised you haven't had your IP address removed; your modem, computer, and any storage media that you have confiscated without some mock trial.

Hey!!!
BEing banned from the internet means that you'd lose your driver's license too.
Permanently; then go to jail.
(Yes...directly to jail! No passing go, no collecting $200).

You'd be forced to have a philosophical conversation with Abbot and Costello's re-incarnated bodies; be slapped in the face with a Hello Kitty Vibrator, and cast into the outernet.

Furthermore, you'd also be briefly sentenced to some quasi-astro Layer of Hell, but only the part where goblins poke out your guts with spoons lubricated with mayonaise. LOL. :biggrin::smile:

LIke this guy here will......soon.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9003/180pxdoofus3919633.jpg

All that's meant to be a joke, yes??

take no offense to my text.
I need a place to release my inner nuttiness.

Manas
18.04.09, 22:12
Back in the days when I was often banned because of trying new cheating methods I obtained all invites by trading.

There was nothing I couldn't get my hands on. Being banned on ScT wasn't a problem... I'd have a new account in a week.

If you have to offer something you'll always get what you want :wink:

Aurion
18.04.09, 22:16
@DarkSaibot: Good advice DS,but I want to add that trading invites ain't that good as you think,I mean if you want to keep getting all you ask around invites forums,then you have to be trusted on not doing trades at all,that's because most of the top invites forums forbid trades & ban whoever caught trading.

So simply,just earn trust,deal honorbly & you will get everything!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.04.09, 00:25
Hmm..specialized forum trackers don't allow tradeing...but are other forums where you can trade some invites..for example here..it's the best trade section from many that i saw :top:

For us is a lil'bit hard to get everything,because in the first place moust of us have medium or low internet upload speeds and the request for the top invites over the forum trackers specialized are high including seedbox.

That's why i recomand the Trackers PowerUsers forum that giveaway invites.
They don't have strict rulles and with a few ratio proof,asking polite you have 80% to get what you are intersted from that member giveaway.

@SealLion

LOL...brother...i have forget to say...i'm in Jail right now ..i'm colleague of cell with the admin from The Pirate Bay :smile:)) just trying to trick him to give me his details from his private tracker accounts so that the trackers don't be pruned.

I have just pluged the cable from the Prison Director office to have access on the net...since my Ip range it's blocked on what.cd and 12 accounts banned i have decided to work undercover and inspect where the money from donations on what.cd are going .:eek13: and blackmail the Admin from What.CD to let me all donatios and tracker rights (maybe with this method i will have more than 1 mounth an Account overthere)

anon
19.04.09, 00:38
LOL...brother...i have forget to say...i'm in Jail right now ..i'm colleague of cell with the admin from The Pirate Bay )) just trying to trick him to give me his details from his private tracker accounts so that the trackers don't be pruned.

I have just pluged the cable from the Prison Director office to have access on the net...since my Ip range it's blocked on what.cd and 12 accounts banned i have decided to work undercover and inspect where the money from donations on what.cd are going . and blackmail the Admin from What.CD to let me all donatios and tracker rights (maybe with this method i will have more than 1 mounth an Account overthere)

You should wait until I become a What admin. I could disable the country block and scripts for your account. :biggrin:

alpacino
19.04.09, 01:26
LMAO at DS, SealLion and anon. Don't forget about me eh? :biggrin:

Now my opnion is that trading need trust. So you have to earn some trust before giving away or trading and I find SB-I trade thread a nice place, like DS said, the best place for trading, and by the way it's the only trade thread I've ever participated. :smile:

Now on topic I could only recommend you to never cheat when you can't afford losing your account and if you have some experience with torrenting you will see that you don't need these elite, hard to get in tracker to get your stuff. Also have you ever seen the numbers of tracker that are all around?

Aurion
19.04.09, 01:41
@DarkSaibot: Well,you still didn't get what I mean buddy :wink: I'm not talking about communities that have subsidiary sections/forums like us where invites,even big ones get along.I just simply means specialized communities for giving away invites,so if you hit one of those,a famous one maybe,you would figure out that trading is prohibited & most likely hated by all members of those forums due to the fact of being one of the hazardous ways to lose your invites.

That's why joining a good & active invites forum & start involving is the best way to get your claims.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.04.09, 02:00
.....I just simply means specialized communities for giving away invites,so if you hit one of those,a famous one maybe,you would figure out that trading is prohibited & most likely hated by all members of those forums due to the fact of being one of the hazardous ways to lose your invites.

Define famous one communities for giving away invites my friend .

Aurion
19.04.09, 02:05
Communities known for giving away quality invites not lvl 1 trackers that you can earn thru p2p news forums or other n00bish invites forums,and by saying famous,I mean quite popular among other dedicated invites forums.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.04.09, 02:10
Communities known for giving away quality invites not lvl 1 trackers that you can earn thru p2p news forums or other n00bish invites forums,and by saying famous,I mean quite popular among other dedicated invites forums.

I was refering if you have some examples with that communities.

Tinkle
19.04.09, 04:21
Well Well Well this is one topic i missed out
to be honest i got most good invites from my fellow members through giveaways and as far as high level invites is concerned one thing just know a person and get it to be honest some advices are as follows
always if u join new invite forums then make sure u are active in IRC coz in new forums guys always like people givin importance to their new forums and this makes u become famous there and get tons of invite there i mean high level :biggrin:
Not to forget if u helpful here in SB-I i can surely say u can get invites till level 5-6 trackers easily without trade :tongue:

SealLion
19.04.09, 04:42
Not to forget if u helpful here in SB-I i can surely say u can get invites till level 5-6 trackers easily without trade :tongue:

Not only helpful unto others, but also just to be good internet friends with pple here. That helps, majorly. :smile:

Being an internet friend has more than just the above mentioned advantages, but it's also a good thing to just have 'friends' per se.

No one want's to be alone, yes??

I don't mean to boast, but after some time of getting to know someone here, I basically hand out accounts to pple without even knowing if they'd want one or not.

I just PM them asking.
But that comes after quite some time of getting to know them and seeing how they would be an internet friend to me.

PS: Having stated the above.
Do not ever PM me to give you something for free. I won't.

Tinkle
19.04.09, 04:51
yup absolutely some members have helped me get BcG iPLAY and others directly from here
i wont reveal user names since i am sure hehehe they will be filled with pms about request truth is i think if u have trustworthy people and if u really provide u r support to people when they need they will help you no doubt on that :smile:

BY the way sealion nice quote there lol i am sure u just wanted to make sure people dont scare ya with their huge request list :biggrin:

SealLion
19.04.09, 05:41
BY the way sealion nice quote there lol i am sure u just wanted to make sure people dont scare ya with their huge request list :biggrin:

Oh, ya Tinkle.
Oh, ya.
That's for sure.
And I meant every word of it too. :smile:

Basically, I will trash the trash into the trash.

Aurion
20.04.09, 18:27
I was refering if you have some examples with that communities.

There are a few popular ones to mention,on the top is TPS (ThePirateSociety),Torrent-Invites,TorrentInvites & STN (ShareThe.Net).

@Tinkle: Some of your words I am marking as they are true,if you got yourself pulled into one of the starting invites forums,hanging out on their irc & posting alot in forums plus giving away some of your invites will definitely guarantee you extra invites from higher levels.

nishant
20.04.09, 21:02
There are so many invites you can't give away on TPS, I don't see the worth in investing so much time and invites on that forum.

This is a really long shot, but can any captains at TPS tell me what invites they give out in the captain's forum? All the "captain's lounge only" invites I already have, TL, RevTT, etc.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
20.04.09, 22:06
There are a few popular ones to mention,on the top is TPS (ThePirateSociety),Torrent-Invites,TorrentInvites & STN (ShareThe.Net).

I'm member in all that great communities beside STN and until now i have never saw giveaway with higher invites then level 4-5, or it happend rare...i have to admit that i'm not an old member but until now i have not seen anything special:confused:

alpacino
20.04.09, 23:04
Well, I think it doesn't matter which forum you are, you'll never see a giveway or allowed request for things like FTN, Uk-T, Exigo, Bithumen, TT, FSC, Norbits, FTWR and other things like that.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
20.04.09, 23:40
Well, I think it doesn't matter which forum you are, you'll never see a giveway or allowed request for things like FTN, Uk-T, Exigo, Bithumen, TT, FSC, Norbits, FTWR and other things like that.

So i supouse that for the higher levels tracker i have to PM everybody i see with high ranking and begging for invites.

Or i will aspect to receive a Pm one day with a Message " hey mate..you do a great job here ..give me your email Address cause i want to invite you on UK-T FTN BH NORBITS FTWR " :eek::rolleyes: ..don't know maybe it's possible but when it come to benefits nobody make free gift's in this world today...ofcourse with 0,1 % exceptions of great people

alpacino
21.04.09, 00:35
So i supouse that for the higher levels tracker i have to PM everybody i see with high ranking and begging for invites.

Well friend, sadly these invite boards seem to be run by stupid kids who don't have a clue. From the 2 I participate they instaban you for PMing mods asking for invites and condone other users to do the same for invite beggars.

Or i will aspect to receive a Pm one day with a Message " hey mate..you do a great job here ..give me your email Address cause i want to invite you on UK-T FTN BH NORBITS FTWR " :eek::rolleyes: ..don't know maybe it's possible but when it come to benefits nobody make free gift's in this world today...ofcourse with 0,1 % exceptions of great people
You will end up dying from old if you expect that day to come lol. Anyway just to clear up I'm not from any of the cited sites above and I really don't want to, but I know they have a good trade value because of these tracker lvl lists running around, ones that I by the way, do not agree 100%, as they put high lvl 6+ to these super closed stealth trackers LOL. IMO lvls should be handled another way. I would put trackers like TL, ScT, Waffles, GFT, FileList, etc at the top. But that's just me :D