PDA

View Full Version : 10 Reasons why you should never scam anyone.

Se7Ven
17.04.09, 16:17
i find this here and i must say its great phlisophic:biggrin:

whats your opinion about that kind of persons around the planet earth??

10 Reasons why you should never scam anyone.

I have devised a list of reasons why not to scam anyone. Care to see?

1. Its illegal.

Scamming someone out of anything is against the law. It can land you with a criminal record pretty soon, in a lawsuit you can not win, regardless of it being a virtual item or not.

2. You will find it hard to get a job.

If you scam and get caught by the law, the most likely thing to happen is that you won't get a good job seeing as they will flee at the sight of your criminal rec.

3. You can get your internet disconnected perm.

If this happens, have fun telling your parents why the internet won't work. Grounded for life maybe? :)

4. You will end up hated.:biggrin:

If you are a scammer and enjoy your bright, tiny pixels instead of your friends, then prepare for a beating. It is kind of sad to scam your best friend out of a RS2 account just because it is level 138 etc. Its lame. Its just pixels, its not real unlike your friends.

5. You can end up in jail.:shockkk!:

As in no. 1, its ILLEGAL. And spending time in jail can be your punishment, its not always a fine/community service etc.

6. Its much easier and safer to work harder.:top:

Instead of scamming, you just don't break any laws and rules and play safe. No criminal records then.

7. You will ALWAYS get caught.

Internet scammers are always stupidly giving away their information so they can be caught. They are always flawed. Its called an IP.

8. Everyone is aware of scammers.:wink2:

Because people are getting worse and worse at scamming, they may as well be holding up a sign saying "TRADE ME I WILL SCAM YOU". It is getting pretty obvious to me who is a scammer and who isn't. Just today I found a runescape hack thread which had a ton of flaws in it... its kind of obvious its fake, seeing as other people try exactly the same thing.

9. You will be banned from everything and everywhere.

Pretty obvious isn't it? Scam at realpoor and prepare for your account and IP range to get a perm ban. We want sites to be as idiot-proof as possible.

10. Whats the point?

Think of it. Scam and get a criminal record? Go to jail? Get fined? Get banned from everywhere? Get turned into a hated loner? Its pointless......oh yes its is

If you are thinking of scamming someone after reading this, would you like to try me?

I think not. play safe all.

realy thanks for this riky:top:

but who knows whats up tomorrow.....you can see the future???:biggrin:

we are what we are but what we are in the end??

anon
17.04.09, 20:09
Where did you get this? :wink:

Also, is your post about BitTorrent scammers or MMORPG ones? :tongue:

SBfreak
17.04.09, 22:43
Runescape is a MMO right?

Anyway...we all *love* scammers:rolleyes:

anon
17.04.09, 22:45
Yes, it's a Java-based multiplayer RPG.

Manas
17.04.09, 22:59
Hehehe, I also wonder if this thread refers to BitTorrent.
Because I don't think that anybody who has been scammed would ever
try to bring the case to court. That's just too bizarre :biggrin:

There are too many scammers out there who have scammed many people without getting caught. But I absolutely agree with you in one point:

You will end up hated.

That one actually made me laugh :top:

Se7Ven
17.04.09, 23:18
There are too many scammers out there who have scammed many people without getting caught. But I absolutely agree with you in one point:

sure Manas of cours a lot of times i wast scammed and i make very bad/painfull expiriences

some people are specialiced to scamm other and they are professionals

SealLion
18.04.09, 01:22
I am of the opinion that scammers are fat person's who wear Spandex skin tights frightening even grown men and small children, where the sight of them forces people's lunch's to move upwards in their throats.

Such people force other's, by the mere sight of of their ultra stretchy material, hiding their gelatinous, cottage cheesy, cellulite rippled, fat asses that are wearing them, to never go to the Mall again.

Such people rave to see Billy Mays on television yelling at them and others about his Spandex products.

There is no way a scammer needs to have three yards of ultra stretchy material to make a pair of shorts for him.

In short, the best prevention is to promote the need to ‘hold back’ the tide of gelatenous mounds of rippling blubber common in todays’ static-living, Big Mac eating, couch potato, internet blathering, video game playing, scammer-wearers. LOL.

er.....that was all a joke, eh??

-

alpacino
18.04.09, 05:04
Nice thread 2223, I clicked it thinking it would be bittorrent invite/trade related, but nonetheless a very good article. I myself haven't been scammed yet, luckly never will.
Good luck all and fuck the scammers.

tone101
18.04.09, 19:56
I hate scammers with a passion, never been caught out myself but it's very easy to if you aren't careful.