PDA

View Full Version : Increase 'Signature count', please.

SealLion
17.04.09, 06:13
Would it be possible to have the character count of one's signature increased to something a little more, say perhaps, 1100 or 1200??

Currently, the user limit is set at only 1000 characters. I'd like to request an increase to that limit as I'd like to leave some extra spaces within my current signature.

Currently, I find that the my sig is somewhat 'crowded' when I view it.

right about now, I have 1000 characters in my sig.

Having some extra characters (spaces, I have noticed, add to that count.

I can't seem to organize it much better without the extra space that I'd like to give it (I"m talking about 3 to 4 lines of additional space), the signature is allowed to be more 'viewable' to the user, even when I look at it.

That is, it's not so crowded. Right now, I find it quite crowded.

It's not just the spaces, it's also the coloration that I'd like to change. In order for me to add a specific color code (given below), I need more character allowance.

Here's an example: I can't change the coloration of some of the lettering in my signature because the addition of some color code characters in my signature, exceed the 1000 limit.

For example, in adding the following to a portion of my signature. Color, that is:

"DarkSlateGray"

exceeds the combined permissable limit of 1000 characters in my signature.

Therefore, I cannot use that specific color code within my signature.

That's b/c it goes beyond the 1000 character limit, even after re-organizing it to something that mildly resembles what I'd like my signature to look like and it's placement.

Rebound
17.04.09, 23:20
Changed to 1200 chars, that's the maximum.

best regards

Rebound