PDA

View Full Version : SceneLife - SCL

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
15.04.09, 21:05
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3740

Tracker: SceneLife
Tracker URL: SceneLife.Net (http://scenelife.net/)
Open Signups: Never
Invites : To many in the last period of time.
Category: General , O-day , packs
Number of Users: ~ 10,000 = registred 6608
Number of torrents: ~ 4,859

Categories:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3738

Torrents
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3742

Forum
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3739

Rules
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3744

UserClass & Promotion
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3743

Statistics
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3741

Blocker
24.05.09, 02:33
Great site!!

ScL Aka "The clover"

They have a cool community.

Maybe they have not too much content like TL,but packs and music section is awesome and most of the time freeleech.

And also I have seen the coolest avatars there.

douche99
24.05.09, 11:42
Yeah I m sticking to the packs section as well:biggrin:, since the speeds there are really nice.

hitman
24.05.09, 15:01
pictures need to be reuploaded to the album please.

anon
24.05.09, 17:55
I have added a warning for that in splicer's sticky, this isn't the only review whose images are deleted.

labrat
26.05.09, 00:02
they are restructuring the site right now, the pack section and the 0 day mp3 section have been removed a few days ago (still FL on packs though)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.05.09, 19:31
Logo
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3740

Categories
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3738

Torrents
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3742

Rulles
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3744

Forum
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3739

UserClass & Promotion
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3743

Statistics
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3741

nishant
29.05.09, 04:25
The place is pretty dead right now, less than 10 snatches on really poppular shows like HIMYM.... dunno why.

Dynamic
29.05.09, 05:42
I have not been there long but it seems that's the average number on most of the torrents. I am unsure if that is usual or normal though.

downtown
26.07.09, 11:40
What are the conditions to be able to invite people @ScL? I've searched around but didn't find anything in the FAQ.

shoulder
26.07.09, 12:13
If you're a Corporal or above you can ask for invites, also you get them if you donate.

But sometimes they issue invites to users too. :wink2:

anon
26.07.09, 18:08
They're having "invite windows" right now. Which means that if you're a Corporal or above, you may get invites you can only use for a short period of time. An encouragement for users to be more active, perhaps?

SBfreak
26.07.09, 18:14
Not much left from the old SCL.How many active torrents do they have right now?

anon
26.07.09, 18:15

cheatos
26.07.09, 18:16
+2113 from te 'Depot'

anon
26.07.09, 18:20
You're right, I forgot about the brand-new Depot section. There are some great torrents for faking there. If you take it slowly, it doesn't matter if those are partial seeders. :cool:

anonftw
27.07.09, 02:09
Oh no, I killed my account too early. :rolleyes2:

What's this new depot section ? :wink2:

anon
27.07.09, 17:35
What's this new depot section ? :wink2:

As you might have noticed there is a new tab The Depot. This new section is meant for all torrents older then two months. Meaning from the moment a torrent uploaded, the torrent will be automaticly moved to the Depot after two months. As an extra all the torrents in this section are Free Leech.

Doing this we hope to encourage seeding and leeching of the older content as well. This way more content can stay alive longer! Which will benefit you all! Now keep seeding and Enjoy!

Source: ScL

shawshankraj
28.07.09, 00:57
Oh no, I killed my account too early.

What's this new depot section ?

If u r searching for invite there PM me..

sudaraka
28.07.09, 06:32
they give invites now...rank must be private or higher :icon_angry[1]:

SBfreak
28.07.09, 14:06
If you ask me I think that they should do the following things right now:
1.open sign ups;
2. wait like 2 weeks and disable all accounts that weren't used since the signup closed.
3.give the site a new fancy look
4.get some better uploaders who know what pretime means.
5. privates and above should get a invite so everyone who really wants in should have the chance
6.after a week disable all invites for a undetermined period of time so they can get high level again.

anon
28.07.09, 18:02
they give invite windows now...rank must be private or higher :icon_angry[1]:

Fixed.

SBfreak, they started by opening signups, lol. And isn't their look already sexy? :drool:

atlantis
28.07.09, 19:24
If you ask me I think that they should do the following things right now:
1.open sign ups;
2. wait like 2 weeks and disable all accounts that weren't used since the signup closed.
3.give the site a new fancy look
4.get some better uploaders who know what pretime means.
5. privates and above should get a invite so everyone who really wants in should have the chance
6.after a week disable all invites for a undetermined period of time so they can get high level again.

I'm totally agree with you, the place now looks like Sahara :top:

SBfreak
28.07.09, 19:37
And isn't their look already sexy?
One thing's for sure.The icons aren't cool at all.

sbrocks
04.08.09, 09:05
suddenly i found i cannot click any private tracker's link showed here.

when i entered their site, the refereed link will be SBI :eek3:

shoulder
04.08.09, 13:36
You can disabled referrers in your browser, and also we have a dereferrer system. :wink:

anon
04.08.09, 17:50
suddenly i found i cannot click any private tracker's link showed here.

when i entered their site, the refereed link will be SBI :eek3:

Mmm... did you even read the security announcement? :eek13:

downtown
07.08.09, 11:16
They handed out free invites to everyone for atleast 1 week now. Probably to get some more activity. :wink:

atlantis
07.08.09, 11:52
SCL is dead, they must to open registrations :biggrin:

vDD+wR
07.08.09, 13:43
SCL is dead, they must to open registrations

I think, with all those invite windows and invites floating around everywhere (even here in the giveaway section), it's nearly the same as having the registrations open. :wink:

anon
07.08.09, 14:13
Opening registrations would ruin their image of a safe place whose full name you're not even supposed to use in public :biggrin:

They started like that, though - and desperately need more activity, in my opinion.

vDD+wR
07.08.09, 17:16
They started like that, though - and desperately need more activity, in my opinion.

Yes, of course they need them. (It's always a pain, if you have to get something from there cause no other tracker has the torrent, so far... :rolleyes:)
But more activity means more/ reliable users who are leeching/seeding. And that would screw their security, since a lot of people would know their URL. So, they can't have both, I think.
Or at least, they would have to adjust/update their security measure(s) for the userbase of 10k users.

downtown
24.08.09, 18:16
They've removed the invites for all userclasses now :mad2:

anon
24.08.09, 18:29
Yes, it's been a while. I didn't get to use mine :tongue:

vDD+wR
25.08.09, 17:38
I didn't get to use mine. :tongue:

I guess you will get plenty more chances if they offer such invite windows where they hand out the invites to all user classes. :wink:

downtown
25.08.09, 18:53
Yes, it's been a while. I didn't get to use mine :tongue:

Same here :frown: and just when they removed it you need it, right :P
Was upgraded to Corpral yesterday so i'll guess i have to wait.

anon
25.08.09, 20:04
Not really. I couldn't think of anyone to invite. :biggrin: But I could very well have offered them in the Giveaway Thread.

DriftKing
01.09.09, 08:46
Never liked SCL. Its go down day-per-day. I think the TorrentVault has a bright future.

vDD+wR
01.09.09, 10:40
Never liked SCL. Its go down day-per-day. I think the TorrentVault has a bright future.
Yes. I think you're referring to their content, because, in my opinon, if you look at their appearance, it can be said that it's one of the better-looking trackers
should cut the user limit down again to 5000 or even less in order to climb up the tracker level-ladder again. :wink:

downtown
05.09.09, 21:39
Haha, i just tried to invite a friend and he couldn't log in after registrating (wrong password) and non existing e-mail using the recovery function (was same for me when i registrered) lol
And then i tried to log in myself and got the following errormessage:
"This account has been disabled.
Reason: trader"
really annoying and i have no clue why and how they thought i was trading:biggrin:

anon
05.09.09, 21:40
really annoying and i have no clue why and how they thought i was trading:biggrin:

Go to their IRC channel!

irc.scenelife.net
#support

downtown
05.09.09, 22:35
yeah thanks anon, they didn't believe me and told me to leave so no more ScL :/
but no big loss really, was a mediocre tracker to be honest and got away with cheating 100GB, the only positive thing about it. :)

deepforce
30.09.09, 14:06
You may want to know that invites have been open for a day and

seem to be still OPEN for some more hours

btw.: you wont get confirmation messages

anon
30.09.09, 14:09
ou may want to know that invites have been open for a day

I think you mean signups :tongue:

Instab
04.10.09, 21:39
scl was a disappointment for me.
although ipt is considered more or less equal it's much better file wise.

MoS
04.10.09, 21:58

No doubt IPT is a great tracker because of it's large amount of torrents, good speed and easy to cheat using a simple tool like mRatio (as i did). When comparing SCL to IPT we can say SCL is a dead tracker going bad day after day.

insane
04.10.09, 22:49
SCL is a dead tracker going bad day after day.

+1 i've been staying away from this tracker, when it first rlsd there was a great hype and stuff.. but i for some reason i seem to enjoy TL more than this tracker.

anon
04.10.09, 23:02

And has a lot more peer activity...

Instab
04.10.09, 23:09
And has a lot more peer activity...

what's good for ... you know :redface:

anon
04.10.09, 23:10
Yes, same with TL.

Instab
04.10.09, 23:14
no account there. :frown:

btw why dös the trading & invite section end in june?
not a single invite since then?

anon
04.10.09, 23:14
We opened a new invite trading area that only users with the Member user title can access.

Instab
04.10.09, 23:19
i see.
so how to get there? certain number of posts? signed up for a certain amount of time?

anon
04.10.09, 23:20
There aren't any automatic requirements. Read this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f133/registrations-open-again-12735/) and post further questions on the feedback thread.

Reichsadler
11.10.09, 13:50
Who long will ScL be down yet? The site is down for me since 2-3 weeks:confused:

anon
11.10.09, 13:51
They're up! Try "repairing" your network connection and use OpenDNS if you're not doing it already.

Nickname
11.10.09, 14:06
Only their https server is down, try http :top:

NewONE
11.10.09, 22:25
I have registured, but it is much less than expected
content and speed are really not good at all :frown:

anon
11.10.09, 22:26
They also have the "activity curse" :tongue: No matter how hard they try, it looks like they can't bring more active peers/members in.

piyush
12.10.09, 11:03
Some days before It opens for signup for 24hrs because of its birthday

alpacino
12.10.09, 11:50
They also have the "activity curse" :tongue: No matter how hard they try, it looks like they can't bring more active peers/members in.

Yes, I think it's their biggest problem. They keep on trying and trying to boost activity, and I really don't know what could be suggested to change things favorably to them. Maybe turn to ratioless tracker? I think they (and others) have created so much hype over them, that the tracker got filled of collectors, which aren't active by principle.

vDD+wR
13.10.09, 16:39
Yes, I think it's their biggest problem. They keep on trying and trying to boost activity, and I really don't know what could be suggested to change things favorably to them. Maybe turn to ratioless tracker? I think they (and others) have created so much hype over them, that the tracker got filled of collectors, which aren't active by principle.

I think, if it's only because of the collectors there, I see no real benefit why further letting ppl in there...
If there's only an "core elité" who's active on that tracker, they could start over again too, and start with recruiting from other trackers. Or they could start with those interviews too, as it is done at the other trackers too, to make sure the majority there will be active users.
I guess, the lack of activity is because the tracker offers nothing special (anymore). Some time back, they could offer that elite status at least, if you were a member of it, but now, as nearly everybody can get into this tracker, they've even lost their last pro-argument.

thecoolest
14.10.09, 07:33
1st i didnt impress with the site...but when i found out some intresting packs thing kinda like that site..lol

slikrapid
14.10.09, 22:01
They keep on trying and trying to boost activity, and I really don't know what could be suggested to change things favorably to them.

there's no mystery about how to make a tracker attractive - its mostly about speed (good pre times, active & diligent 0day uploads, seedboxes), contents (packs, hard to find or older stuff, specialized contents) or community (decent staff, active users & forums, bonus system & other goodies) or some kind of elitism - if they can't find their field of interest and work on it, well, nothing comes without some effort :tongue:

alpacino
14.10.09, 22:15
Yes, I agree with you, and they've been lacking a lot on some features you mentioned, like packs (which they suck imo), some pre-times and rare stuff. Maybe the fact they do have one of the best designed layouts for a tracker I've ever seen, made them overlook some features required to make them attractive.

vDD+wR
14.10.09, 23:10
Adding to the things alpacino said already, I would say they're lacking in security measures too...
In those times, where entire companies hunt for "bad" filesharing-users, this issue gets more important every day.
But a huge +1 for their outstanding design though too. :biggrin:

manitu
08.11.09, 02:21
this is one of the best tracker i ever seen..Cause they have a lot of movie packs and all freeleech.

Blocker
08.11.09, 04:06
I think is really overrated.

I just prefer TL and RevTT. They are very good private trackers

Now I don't care for the ScL's design,because you download torrents,not GFX ! :tongue:

Instab
08.11.09, 05:05
they do have one of the best designed layouts for a tracker I've ever seen

it's the same as SCC and ScT are using just with different colors and a different head. the js classes even have the same name.
but yes, it's indeed nice. one of my fav. second to the gazelle sites.

anon
08.11.09, 17:09
Now I don't care for the ScL's design,because you download torrents,not GFX ! :tongue:

Couldn't agree more, although if site functions are hard to find, for example, people will just drop the tracker (at least I would).

I think is really overrated.

Hopefully their recent open signups have helped balance this :tongue:

grebetu
10.11.09, 11:32
Couldn't agree more, although if site functions are hard to find, for example, people will just drop the tracker (at least I would).

one reason i think sitr died even tho it was a promising tracker :)

anon
10.11.09, 13:11
The lact of user activity they mentioned when closing down may be a derivate from that, then.

EarthQuake
14.11.09, 04:03
did they open to sign up? :'( and i lost? sux man... i really wanted ScL invite :mad:

Instab
14.11.09, 04:18
they had open signups once a few weeks ago but frankly you haven't missed much

EarthQuake
14.11.09, 04:42
well... thinking a little bout it... u´re right... nowadays if u have and acc in a tracker like TL or RevTT... u don´t need another tracker acc :stupid:

Instab
14.11.09, 05:04
yes, IPT and TL pretty much cover it all. i'm not so impressed by RevTT tho.
but even though i have higher lv. accounts i find myself getting most of the stuff from IPT.

some people say ScL would have a great community. maybe, haven't looked into it so far but i'm there for the files first and foremost.

SBcheater
14.11.09, 08:29
I dont see anything intersting in SCL's design every one hype about, Iplay's web layout is far more superior that SCL's, BUT Cheating at SCL is the easiest I have ever seen, it seems to me they dont care about how and with what speed you cheat, specially there freeleech packs gives you an excellent color, Pretimes are pretty good. But as every body knows activity is somewhat very poor their. They need to improve there ratio system in order to improve this.

anon
14.11.09, 17:07
well... thinking a little bout it... u´re right... nowadays if u have and acc in a tracker like TL or RevTT... u don´t need another tracker acc :stupid:

If you also have a music tracker, I agree. Focusing on Scene releases, no 0-Day tracker will ever be able to reach the amount of user content What and Waffles have, for example.

douche99
15.11.09, 13:42
well... thinking a little bout it... u´re right... nowadays if u have and acc in a tracker like TL or RevTT... u don´t need another tracker acc

Well, of cause you are covered up with TL or/and IPT very well. But in my opinion, if you dont have a seedbox than the speeds on ScL will be max out your connection anyways. So I think that the number of peers in TL or IPT is this high, that it is almost public. Thats actually the only reason I prefer ScL over TL or IPT. I mean why would you want to get into ScT, when all the stuff u need is covered up oh soooo well with TL, IPT :confused:
Because of the Security (and maybe the pretimes) IMO:top:

anon
15.11.09, 16:57
So I think that the number of peers in TL or IPT is this high, that it is almost public. Thats actually the only reason I prefer ScL

They don't want the site's full name to be said on public, but have had open signups twice since I registered on SB-I. So they're not exactly the most secure tracker. :tongue: (Although TL has offered free invites via IRC several times this year, and IPT was open before they became "leet", if I remember correctly)

douche99
16.11.09, 21:14
Ahh anon I am making a Point here :tongue:
LOL, yes I know, they became kinda unsecure, but still ... if a site is that big as TL is, then it will get more attention and will be more likely to be in the radar of the "investiagators". But of cause you could also argue that it would be more wise of them to not cut the "low" fishes down. Still, maybe it is just an attitude. And if I remember correctly, then there have been dissuasions (not sure about the right word choice :smile:) on TL (only a couple, not worth mentioning). I wouldn't expect this on ScL ... but its an attitude thing I suppose. :biggrin: as everything :klatsch_3:

anon
16.11.09, 23:35
And if I remember correctly, then there have been dissuasions (not sure about the right word choice ) on TL (only a couple, not worth mentioning).

You're talking about the FSF article about BayTSP "infiltrating" TL? :tongue:

But I generally agree with you, no tracker is 100% safe, but with a smaller one you take less risks.

douche99
17.11.09, 02:28
True that !!!
But the thing with TL(probably off topic), I was reading it on gulli in German where some dude complained and asked for help how to handle the situation !!!
So thats what kinda made TL die for me.
-.-

insane
17.11.09, 09:39
i feel like is a decent tracker you can survive on if you had to resort to not cheating...

they give upload credit for idling on irc...i think i idled for a complete day and got a couple of gigs.

So if you have a computer to spare :D leave irc running :P more upload credits.

***and don't go rushing in there just cuz you read it here...you never know if scl staff is watching ^_^

ironace
21.11.09, 16:21
I guess the community is good but the only difference between them on normal private trackers is the pre times they get files a lot faster then most other trackers but that does not mean that they are actually a good tracker.

anon
21.11.09, 18:39
I guess the community is good but the only difference between them on normal private trackers is the pre times they get files a lot faster

Yes, public trackers have to wait for things to "cool off" before Scene releases reach them. However, I'll try not to make a joke about some of ScL's pretimes:

Novatron-OWI
Size: 19.58kB
Uploaded 26y 47w 6d 21h 26m 42s after pre.

Hopefully a tracker bug :tongue:

Doppelboom
04.02.10, 21:06
do the have a new url ..i can't reach the site

anon
04.02.10, 21:09
They're down at the moment.

atlantis
04.02.10, 22:53
why you guys loose your time with this dead site ? just leave it

anon
04.02.10, 22:54
why you guys loose your time with this dead site ?

Just in case it ever begins living up to the hype they built? :unsure:

SBfreak
04.02.10, 22:59
Just in case it ever begins living up to the hype they built? :unsure:

what hype:eek13:?? :biggrin:

anon
04.02.10, 23:00

When the site started they banned people saying its full name in public.

Things like that.

Instab
04.02.10, 23:00

well, ScL's reputation was quite good (not sure why tho)

SBfreak
04.02.10, 23:01
prop kuz of the design??:confused2:

cheatos
04.02.10, 23:15
prop kuz of the design??:confused2:

the design is OK, maybe great but not the best
i guess because of the 'scene-thing' name, so people said: OMG!, another SCT lets join!

SBfreak
04.02.10, 23:31
Now the tracker is officially SCNL!
SceneNoLife:biggrin:

Blocker
11.02.10, 22:46
SceneNoLife:biggrin:

Good Joke :top:

ScL = overrated tracker + nice design

vDD+wR
12.02.10, 14:14
SceneNoLife
Yeah. But it seems the domain is doing good so far. :wink:
But whats up with all the advertisement when opening SCL's URL?
Btw, does anyone know if or when the Site's coming back?
Thx in advance. :wink:

SBfreak
12.02.10, 16:05
But whats up with all the advertisement when opening SCL's URL? Well it's a different site.:unsure: and I don't know if they'll ever come up again.

anon
12.02.10, 16:57
But whats up with all the advertisement when opening SCL's URL?

It appears their domain has been hijacked and now redirects to a betting/poker site.

Btw, does anyone know if or when the Site's coming back?

Not really. There's a huge "what happened to ScL" thread at FST, but it doesn't say much.

Instab
12.02.10, 19:57
they were looking for coders recently

SBfreak
12.02.10, 19:58
probably to rebuild the site.:confused2:

Blocker
13.02.10, 03:24
That would be intelligent because the site was not as great as many people think

To my mind a site with a great design is PTN

vDD+wR
13.02.10, 10:17
To my mind a site with a great design is PTN
In my opinion both are equal when it comes to the layout.
Both are using TBDev, just the colors differ a bit. :top:

SBfreak
13.02.10, 11:47
I think that PTN has a nicer layout too.
Why does everyone want this tracker to come back??
It failed before shut down,one mod didn't even know what happened to the site.....wtf:confused2:

vDD+wR
13.02.10, 13:14
It failed before shut down,one mod didn't even know what happened to the site.....wtf
LOL that deserves to be called tracker staff FAIL. :D

I was just asking, because one day I tried to login and just saw that poker/casio website and thought "wtf", that's all. :wink:
I barly downloaded there beecause it lacked in speed and in general was nothing special anymore, no matter how hard the staff tried to make the tracker better...
I guess ScL just was a classic tracker and was there for a long time and shutdown came out of nowhere. :wink:

I think that PTN has a nicer layout too.
Agreed to that. :biggrin:
That was actually my motivation to sign up there, LOL..

shoulder
13.02.10, 13:20
That was actually my motivation to sign up there, LOL..
And I thought I was the only one signing up for that reason. :tongue:

SBfreak
13.02.10, 13:25
I was just asking, because one day I tried to login and just saw that poker/casio website and thought "wtf", that's all.
everyone!=vDD+wr;
There are plenty of people looking forwards to SCL's comeback.

vDD+wR
13.02.10, 13:51
everyone!=vDD+wr;
There are plenty of people looking forwards to SCL's comeback.
OKay, misunderstood you. :tongue:

And I thought I was the only one signing up for that reason.
Yeah that was definitely the best part about the tracker. :wink:

anon
13.02.10, 17:11
It failed before shut down,one mod didn't even know what happened to the site.....wtf:confused2:

I want it to come back because I value my account, even if I don't have a single byte of download on it :biggrin:

They definitely failed when it comes to peer activity, but don't forget a lot of people were part of their community (forums, IRC) and wouldn't want it to die forever.

At the end of the day, whether they come back or not doesn't really affect you if you don't care, and you can leave your account to die if you don't like the place...

SBfreak
13.02.10, 21:33
I want it to come back because I value my account, even if I don't have a single byte of download on it
Never used it but want it back?:eek3:

anon
13.02.10, 21:34
Not having download recorded in my account doesn't mean I didn't use it. :naughty:

anon
15.02.10, 18:29
pastebin - Someone - post number 1796893 (http://pastebin.ca/1796893)

SBfreak
15.02.10, 18:38
So the owned doesn't give an ass about the tracker,users or staff.Cheatos wins:biggrin:

l.e: yeah owned is spelled right :tongue:

Blocker
16.02.10, 01:22
I don't care if the will never return :tongue:

I would be really sad if a tracker such as TL or KG close that should be really bad news

anon
19.02.10, 17:29
ScL is back!

http://188.165.200.218/login.php

SBfreak
19.02.10, 17:32
ScL is back!

http://188.165.200.218/login.php

damn....cheatos lost:rolling_eyes:
Good to have the tracker back:top:

anon
19.02.10, 17:32
Even if there aren't any torrents. It appears that part of the database was corrupted.

SBfreak
19.02.10, 17:37
No torrents...?:huh: I wonder how many former members will be happy about this

anon
19.02.10, 17:37
None? They need to get on uploading. That and removing the "happy new year" header.

cheatos
19.02.10, 19:04
scl is back!

damn....cheatos lost

damn.. looks like i need to improve my take-down wishes to v2
well, adding scl to TEXT folder again..
good thing i keep a backup in my brother's pc!!

Instab
19.02.10, 19:18
empty torrent list?

anon
19.02.10, 19:19
Yes.

shoulder
19.02.10, 21:47
I always knew it will be back. :smile:

MosDef
20.02.10, 01:48
I hope the number of torrents --> no. of active users improves there. The design was special though. Used to have a few accounts back in teh day when I was up to no good. Back then they used to spend most of their energy on disabling less active users, traders and dupe accounts. Always thought it was overhyped when all these 'community' trackers started poping up.

Blocker
21.02.10, 00:30
empty torrent list?

Yes.

Inactive tracker + Few torrents = Crap

:tongue:

ares
21.02.10, 00:46
Looks like my account doesn't exist. Perhaps it has to do with them using the old database in which my account hadn't been created yet?

anon
21.02.10, 00:47
They used a backup from when the Depot didn't exist, so I guess yes.

saebrtooth
21.02.10, 04:07
Knowing that they lost so many users you would think they would put the registration page back up without needing the invite code lol

arnold
21.02.10, 10:03
Knowing that they lost so many users you would think they would put the registration page back up without needing the invite code lol

Even if they do, its not worth it. A level 1 tracker like TD is offering more than SCL in its best days.

SBfreak
21.02.10, 13:13
It was offering more even before SCL went down:Dry:

anon
21.02.10, 16:51
A level 1 tracker like TD is offering more than SCL in its best days.

At least ScL wasn't faking its stats to look more popular like TorrentDay does, but overall I can agree.

SBfreak
21.02.10, 18:47
Wait..isn't TD TorrentDamage??:unsure:

anon
21.02.10, 18:47
TD = TorrentDay
T-D = Torrent-Damage

anon
01.04.10, 18:04
Gone forever?
FILEnetworks Blog: ScL Tracker Shut Down & TDC Open Signups + Sci-Fi Month (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/04/scl-tracker-shut-down-tdc-open-signups.html)

shoulder
01.04.10, 18:25
Not yet, but soon. :frown:

Instab
02.04.10, 20:32
Gone forever?
FILEnetworks Blog: ScL Tracker Shut Down & TDC Open Signups + Sci-Fi Month (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/04/scl-tracker-shut-down-tdc-open-signups.html)

Not yet, but soon. :frown:

no dns record anymore

shoulder
02.04.10, 22:48
IP still works, at least it did when I checked yesterday. :wink2: