Ranks
http://i44.tinypic.com/be8rc8.jpg

Donations
http://i43.tinypic.com/dfg6eo.jpg
Poll
http://i39.tinypic.com/zlric9.jpg
Stats
http://i43.tinypic.com/33thrtd.jpg

Trance Traffic is a wonderfull Tracker for Trance miusik and i mean its the best tracker you can find for Trance musik -elektronik-goa- psy trance you will find there all for a good rave party of course

edit Stats from today

SBfreak
15.04.09, 13:58
:eek3: Question: Have you ever cheated on TT?:wink:

Se7Ven
15.04.09, 14:04
no never my friend i dont cheat there and i mean its not so hard to seed there when you comparet it with ScT:top:

Mihai
15.04.09, 14:07
But i couldn't see how are invites given:confused2:

SBfreak
15.04.09, 14:10
I've heard that only VIP's receive invites:confused2:.Not sure though

Se7Ven
15.04.09, 14:21
i have edit look at the donations :top:

but i think Transroute/Elektronik have a very nice contend and its easy to get
a invite

CindyVer
15.04.09, 14:40
Cheating on TT is not that hard ... just pick the right cheating client and the right torrent and you will be fine.

atlantis
13.07.09, 21:52
But i couldn't see how are invites given:confused2:

Invites are given uploaders and above.

Hellboy
14.07.09, 00:46
TT is very easy to cheat / used high upload speeds : 1 - 5 MB/s on different torrent simultaneously,just stop the torrent befor it updates..
TranceRoute is a very good substitute,I would even dare to say that TranceRoute is underated as compare to TT and TranceRoute also has some exclusive Albums....My vote goes to TranceRoute

shoulder
14.07.09, 15:25
But TR is Trance-Only while TT also allows other kinds of electronic music. :wink2:

shoulder
20.01.10, 15:12
They now have a snatchlist?
Or has it always been there? :tongue:

Instab
20.01.10, 17:20
just pick the right cheating client and the right torrent and you will be fine.

lol, that's one of the best quotes i've seen here.

let me translate that into tennis - how to beat federer and nadal:
just play the right ball at the right time :redface:

Blocker
21.01.10, 03:38
Cheating on TT is not that hard ... just pick the right cheating client and the right torrent and you will be fine.

LOL funny quote;

By the way seems like the best trance music tracker,but also the hardest to get in.

Instab
21.01.10, 04:02
seems like the best trance music tracker,but also the hardest to get in.

not only trance but other electronic stuff as well. and yes, invites are rare.

sbiuser1
21.01.10, 04:32
^^ hang around in their IRC channel for a week, talk to people etc.

I got my invite that way. I don't want to cheat on TT because I just love it.
If I run into any ratio problems, I would just donate :D

Blocker
21.01.10, 04:37

I got my invite that way. I don't want to cheat on TT because I just love it.
If I run into any ratio problems, I would just donate :D

IRC is a good strategy ,but I'm too mean with staff trackers and probably I'll never donate :biggrin:

anon
21.01.10, 16:07

Not my style, I prefer to lurk in the shadows. :eek:

TR and ELK fulfill all my electronic music needs anyway.

Instab
21.01.10, 23:00
Not my style, I prefer to lurk in the shadows. :eek:

hehe, i see, that dös explain your postcount :tongü:

anon
21.01.10, 23:01
that does explain your postcount :tongue:

I suppose you're referring to my zero postcount on trackers :tongue:

Blocker
23.01.10, 00:12
I like Trance and House a lot

So Do I need TT, ELK or TR if I'm member of What.cd or Waffles???

They have special realeases or something else?

anon
23.01.10, 00:13
Well, being niche trackers, they'll have more trance/electronic content than both Ws, including rarer releases.

Instab
23.01.10, 01:12
I like Trance and House a lot

So Do I need TT, ELK or TR if I'm member of What.cd or Waffles???

They have special realeases or something else?

what and waffles definitely suck at techno, house etc.

mangathala2002
28.01.10, 09:46
what and waffles definitely suck at techno, house etc.

yes that's true!

And Btw TR doesn't have Psytrance

chilla
28.01.10, 17:10
nevertheless I heard that TT also has not much techno, trance in lossless quality :-(
what a pity *cry*

Instab
28.01.10, 19:43
so 320kb is not good enough for you? :eek3:

shoulder
28.01.10, 20:18
There's always a difference between good enough and better. :tongue:
You wouldn't want a Bugatti just because you already got a car? :biggrin:

Instab
28.01.10, 20:54
of course you're right but that's not what i meant. as cheatos said: 'examples ftw' so here they are:

is flac better than mp3? no doubt.
am i willing to download 50mb per track instead of 15mb? maybe.
am i able to hear the difference between a 320kb mp3 and a flac? hardly.

and regarding your example, some people want a bugatti just to have a bugatti :tongü:

shadowww
28.01.10, 21:09
good points Instab, I usually download only the songs I like most in flac (from what.cd). Other then that varial bitrate (v0, v2) is way to go. 320 cbr is rarely used these days for new rips, as its been proven vbr gives quite good quallity and even lesser size.
I probably couldn't hear a difference between v0 and flac if I don't have some good headphones (grado sr60i), and difference can be noticed on just some songs I think. Could be some placebo effect in play too. :biggrin:.

Instab
28.01.10, 21:19
i download vbr, too. i just chose the 320 example to sound as clear as possible (pun, lol).

the only good reason for lossless stuff i can think of is when you wanna work with it. e.g. own remixes, extracting samples etc.
but from here it's off topic i think ...

jacksbi
02.03.10, 19:45
how can i get invites on trance traffic?

should i must be uploader or should i donate money to get the invite?

shoulder
02.03.10, 19:56
AFAIK there are no fix rules for getting invites.

Drmr
02.03.10, 20:10
My opinion is that TT is very overrated tracker !!!

For me What and Waffles are more than enough :)

Also content on TranceTraffic is very modest :)

saebrtooth
03.03.10, 03:51
for me if I cant get into the hard-to-get-into tracker I'll just find me the 2 or 3 that will match it and its about the same :tongue:
no stress no rush :smile:

SBcheater
03.03.10, 08:14
My opinion is that TT is very overrated tracker !!! For me What and Waffles are more than enough :) Also content on TranceTraffic is very modest :)

Absolutely wrong , TT is one of its kind and offers best EDM pretimes , excellent speeds and lots of seeds with significant amount of leech activity to support your ratio and not to mention quality contents unlike TR (Puremusic) which almost mirrors contents from TT, has bad quality encodes of its own ... and you will hardly find any leech activity so it sometimes becomes difficult for you to maintain your ratio or even cheat .. also TT is not overrated they really are the best among EDM prereleased music leakers.. as far as what and waffles goes.. I hate what.cd myself due to their extra ordinary monitoring and strict rules towards users , and not to mention they are not dedicated towards a single type of music .. If they invest same amount of energy in improving contents they might progress in tracker level list (my opinion), waffles is 60 percent better then what otherwise they are more like a tracker invite forum to me ..

Drmr
03.03.10, 16:34
Absolutely wrong , TT is one of its kind and offers best EDM pretimes , excellent speeds and lots of seeds with significant amount of leech activity to support your ratio and not to mention quality contents unlike TR (Puremusic) which almost mirrors contents from TT, has bad quality encodes of its own ... and you will hardly find any leech activity so it sometimes becomes difficult for you to maintain your ratio or even cheat .. also TT is not overrated they really are the best among EDM prereleased music leakers.. as far as what and waffles goes.. I hate what.cd myself due to their extra ordinary monitoring and strict rules towards users , and not to mention they are not dedicated towards a single type of music .. If they invest same amount of energy in improving contents they might progress in tracker level list (my opinion), waffles is 60 percent better then what otherwise they are more like a tracker invite forum to me ..

Are you registered on TT ? ( I think no )

TT can't be compared with What and Waffles :top:

SBcheater
03.03.10, 17:08
Are you registered on TT ? ( I think no )

Yes I am at TT

TT can't be compared with What and Waffles :top:

ofcourse TT can't be put into comparison with what or waf as they basically specialize in EDM while on the other hand both what and waffles provide variety of music.

I have presented my detailed views as why I think TT, is better then what, and waffles and now I am waiting for your views "as how what and waffles are better then TT:top:"

anon
03.03.10, 17:15
for me if I cant get into the hard-to-get-into tracker I'll just find me the 2 or 3 that will match it and its about the same :tongue:

If more people thought like you, the world would be a better place.

jacksbi
03.03.10, 18:44
TT is the best in my view in speeds and in content also.in what or waffles where we find less leechers but in tt many leechers turn in to seeders.

i vote for tt

Instab
03.03.10, 19:34
TT is the best in my view in speeds and in content also.in what or waffles where we find less leechers but in tt many leechers turn in to seeders.

i'm not so blown away by TT either but what and waffles clearly fail at edm

CindyVer
17.03.10, 11:55

Maybe funny, but very true!

That's the problem with having so many members at sb-i that know absolutely nothing about cheating ... they ask so many questions about cheating that seem so logical to people who have been doing it for years.

anon
17.03.10, 17:16
Hey CindyVer, long time no see.

CindyVer
17.03.10, 20:07
Hey CindyVer, long time no see.

Hi anon ... yes, very long time ... been very busy ;)

Großmutter
17.03.10, 20:11
works the wafflesmethode on TT?

shoulder
25.08.10, 19:27
2010-08-25 - !!! INVITES LOTTERY !!!

Ok guys, today we will be doing a lottery. Some of you may have noticed we increased our max user total to 10,000 on the tracker and there will be 2,000 lucky users who receive a free invite, so check your mailbox! If you don't win this time, don't worry - we might run another lottery once we fill up the 2k vacant spots. Only those who have been here for at least 3 years have been selected into the random pool, and you must be a user/poweruser/VIP. Staff is not able to win ;)

- ZDRuX
Good luck to everyone looking for TT, including me. :D

dju
25.08.10, 19:49

Yeah, very valuable invites are coming to us :D

anon
25.08.10, 19:59

Can't wait for the surge of TT trades and requests on FST. :happy:

LubTheStaringCat
25.08.10, 22:51
Only those who have been here for at least 3 years, I mist out by a few weeks, I may make the next "INVITES LOTTERY"

Extraterrestrial
06.10.10, 19:27
TT is open:
TranceTraffic :: Signup

Chances are it's not what we think, but who knows.

What's up?
Was this a mistake or something because there is no news about opening signups on the main page?

anon
06.10.10, 19:28
If it was a mistake, they'd have disabled all accounts that got in that way, since this was posted all over the Internet. Mine's still enabled. :ggrin:

Extraterrestrial
06.10.10, 19:49
hehe, was not disabling your account a mistake also?

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Seriously, Was TT open accidentally or posting the link to sign-up was why they disabled all accounts signed-up int his period

(Registered users 8822/10000)
Unconfirmed users 140
How many signed-up during this period?

anonftw
07.10.10, 03:13
hehe, was not disabling your account a mistake also?
Seriously, Was TT open accidentally or posting the link to sign-up was why they disabled all accounts signed-up int his period
How many signed-up during this period?
I signed up during the short period that it was open and my account is not disabled.;)

torrentman
07.10.10, 16:23
I signed up during the short period that it was open and my account is not disabled.;)

i missed the signups, anyone knows when will they open signups again??

anon
07.10.10, 16:24
Call me a pessimist, but I think the open signups were a one-time thing that will ever happen again.

miinimaL
07.10.10, 19:28
... that will ever happen again.

You mean that will never happen again :)

I'll wait and stay patient...

Instab
07.10.10, 19:56
TT seems to be in need of new new members. first that lottery and the higher limit and now that "accident" :P

anon
07.10.10, 19:56
You mean that will never happen again :)

Totally true, thanks for the correction. :gsmile:

I don't know where I put that missing N. :unsure:

shoulder
07.10.10, 20:21
Call me a pessimist, but I think the open signups were a one-time thing that will never happen again.

There you can put it. :P

Instab
07.10.10, 20:22
so, are the accounts still alive?

anon
07.10.10, 20:24
Mine's still enabled. :ggrin:

You said it!

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:23 ----------

Just so that this post isn't obvious spam, I'd like to add new members have a 48 hour waiting time before they can... download anything.

Instab
07.10.10, 20:29
I'd like to add new members have a 48 hour waiting time before they can... download anything.

that's what i was about say, let's see how many of them will survive that 48h and actually be useful

Resurrection
08.10.10, 05:56
Ugh...

Do you guys want some salt to rub it in???

More than the content and the genre of music,TT account is such an awesome tradebait...

Unlike most here,I have only two private trackers left on my wishlist...TT would have taken care of both those sites with a single slash...

I don't know if you know this but on FST some guy was asking for a TL account in lieu of TT...He created a post at 17.34.I PMed him at 17.51.He already had two offers by then...

Damn all those vultures...

The trade was so one-sided I even offered to send him some of my nude pics (hey hey don't scrunch up your face like that,I'm breathtaking...) but still no-go...

By various sources it has been found out that TT opened their signups for exactly 2 hours 20 minutes...Around 1000 members registered and a small % are yet to be confirmed as users...

I can't blame anybody as I am usually asleep the time TT opened their doors but I'd like to say a BIG,GIANT thanks to all those who keep the http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=228 thread up and running...

\m/

VAMPIRE
08.10.10, 08:48
Ugh...

Do you guys want some salt to rub it in???

More than the content and the genre of music,TT account is such an awesome tradebait...

Unlike most here,I have only two private trackers left on my wishlist...TT would have taken care of both those sites with a single slash...

I don't know if you know this but on FST some guy was asking for a TL account in lieu of TT...He created a post at 17.34.I PMed him at 17.51.He already had two offers by then...

Damn all those vultures...

The trade was so one-sided I even offered to send him some of my nude pics (hey hey don't scrunch up your face like that,I'm breathtaking...) but still no-go...

By various sources it has been found out that TT opened their signups for exactly 2 hours 20 minutes...Around 1000 members registered and a small % are yet to be confirmed as users...

I can't blame anybody as I am usually asleep the time TT opened their doors but I'd like to say a BIG,GIANT thanks to all those who keep the http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=228 thread up and running...

\m/

Wel i can say to you its false they have only open for 1 a 2 hours and only let in about 600 guys....

torrentman
08.10.10, 11:40
i got in tt today, and cheating for 2 hours, working well so far

shoulder
08.10.10, 12:36
I'd like to add new members have a 48 hour waiting time before they can... download anything.

You are sure? :rolleyes:

miinimaL
08.10.10, 13:16

i could never cheat at TT its.. idk

Extraterrestrial
08.10.10, 15:20

hehe, Liar!

anon
08.10.10, 16:40

Idiotic spammer. At least make remotely possible statements if you're going to lie to get those 10 posts.

Resurrection, even if TT's level has dropped due to the open signups, it's still somewhat rare - and that's one of the main things that gives a tracker trading value. Of course, abusers got in, also - I saw someone offer 5 accounts on FST. On a request thread. :dabs:

Personally, I was very lucky I got the tip-off in time, it was around 10 minutes before I had to log out that day!

crystal
08.10.10, 18:41
i personally dont care whether they open signups or not or whatever crappy level they are ,the fact remains that its the best trance tracker out there , very closely followed by TranceRoute . even tho they have had only 8000 members since nearly 3-4 years , the tracker activity is simply amazing . there are of course meaningless traders (those who trade for fun aka collectors , not for genuinely using the tracker) in every tracker but this tracker always gave me the impression that people using the tracker are much more than other trackers .

Instab
09.10.10, 03:37

nice, how did you get around that 48h limit? :P

miinimaL
09.10.10, 03:56
nice, how did you get around that 48h limit? :P

maybe his pc don't send IP's :O *irony*

Instab
09.10.10, 04:22
maybe his pc don't send IP's :O *irony*

and even if ... no ip wouldn't help :P

anon
09.10.10, 17:34
and even if ... no ip wouldn't help :P

Helps if you don't want them to know who manipulated the server's time to evade the waiting time! :gninja:

Instab
10.10.10, 00:59
Helps if you don't want them to know who manipulated the server's time to evade the waiting time! :gninja:

lol, ok, i think now it's really getting far :P

anon
10.10.10, 01:00
By the way, if you look at the news page, we can be 100% sure the open signups were intentional.

Instab
10.10.10, 01:33
By the way, if you look at the news page, we can be 100% sure the open signups were intentional.

i güss you mean that:

Oh.. and go easy on the 900 new virgins.. or at least use lube ffs.

so that also confirmed post #55

flux1
27.03.11, 20:37
I've 4 years account with donnor. I can get invite?

anon
27.03.11, 20:38
How could we know? Ask their staff. Supposedly donors with good records can request invites.

Instab
28.03.11, 02:42
I've 4 years account with donnor. I can get invite?

worth a try however they don't have clear rules regarding invites

Instab
21.07.11, 07:19
2011-07-20 - Happy 7th birthday TT!
FREELEECH: ON

:smile:

Instab
29.10.11, 22:51
TT radio for october now live on air :D