PDA

View Full Version : TTi.nu

SBfreak
15.04.09, 14:09
Tracker: TTi
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z249/verbal4ev3r/logo-2.jpg
Tracker URL: TTi :: Login (http://tti.nu)
Open signups:(Taken directly from FAQ)
How does this invite thing work anyway?

You will recive +1 invite whenever you gain a userclass, if you are demoted you will lose 1 invite instead. You can purchase more invites thrugh our bonussystem if needed, be careful thou of whom you invite as you are directly responsible for those you invite.

If an invite is not confirmed within 3 days it is automatically deleted. You also have the option to delete invites by going to your "User details" page and selecting "Given" under "Invites." A table will be generated that displays all the invites you have given. Select "Delete" to delete an unconfirmed invite. All deleted invites will be replaced with an additional invite so do not worry about deleting them.
Category:general
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9789/categoriess.jpg
Users: around 24000

User class Stats
User==Standard rules apply for this class. Please remember to keep your ratio higher than 0.5 to avoid a warning.
Power User==Upload 50GB, ratio 1.05, member for 30 days, demoted if you drop below 0.95 in ratio.
Pro User==Upload 250GB, ratio 1.75, member for 50 days, demoted if you drop below 1.50 in ratio.
Elite User==Upload 500GB, ratio 1.50, member for 80 days, demoted if you drop below 1.25 in ratio.
Legend==Upload 1TB, ratio 1.05, member for 120 days, demoted if you drop below 0.95 in ratio.
Hero==Upload 10TB, ratio 1.05, member for 180 days, demoted if you drop below 0.95 in ratio.
Superhero==Upload 20TB, ratio 1.05, member for 240 days, demoted if you drop below 0.95 in ratio.
Has donated money and are immune to automatic demotion.
VIP==Selected by staff.
Other==Customised title.
Uploader==Granted if accepted by a application.
Moderator==Can edit and delete any uploaded torrents. Can also moderate user comments and disable accounts.
Administrator==Can do just about anything.
SysOp== CineFX (site owner).

Number of torrents: aprox 17700
Rules:
General rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you warned/banned!
Do not argue with the staffs expressed wishes!
Do not upload our tracker exclusive torrents to other trackers! (See the FAQ for details.)
Disrespectful and obscene behavior, as well as personal attacks on other users in the forums/torrent comments will result in a warning ( ) and/or temporary forum ban.
You will only get one warning! After that it's bye-bye, never want to see you again!
Respect the Staff, the First Line Support and the uploaders and their efforts! We are doing our very best for this site.
Do not spam us with PM´s telling us how great we are, tell your friends instead. If you don't like us, don't take it out in the forums, come to us directly and we can discuss the matter instead.
Read the FAQ, the "News" page and the Rules before contacting anyone in staff, including the First Line Support.
Most of temporary errors are explained in the "News" page. Most of the staff is online 24/7 on our iRC channel tti@freequest if you need quick help, just log in either thru our java chat applet or thru a standalone iRC client.
Only ONE account each is allowed on TTi!
Multiple IP´s are allowed/account so if you have a slow upload, you can always share it with someone with a better possibility to seed on your behalf, but beware! Cheaters will be banned!
Downloading rules - By not following these rules you will lose download privileges!
You will be granted access to the newest torrents on the condition that you keep a good ratio (minimum 0.5) If you fail, you are in risk of losing your account (You will be warned first)! Read the FAQ (for details.)
Ratios lower than 0.5 if downloaded over 1GB result in severe consequences, including banning in extreme cases.
Do not Hit'n'Run!
Stay as a seeder for as long as you can and ALWAYS make your best to seed every torrent that you take to a 1:1 ratio at least. If no one seeds, nobody can download.
There is no minimum ratio until you have downloaded a maximum of 1GB, then the minimum ratio is 0.5, anything under will result in banning within a week.
Always respect the uploader.
His/hers effort is the only reason why you can even download a torrent from us. Please use the "Comment" button to thank him/her.
Any unpleasant comments will result in a warning.
Forum:
http://i42.tinypic.com/35asnsi.jpg
Browse:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2le0as8.jpg

Blocker
11.05.09, 06:01
No more 0/day tracker ,Now with only legal music torrents!! and is open for signups

SBfreak
11.05.09, 19:36
Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that.I'll make a new TTi.nu review tommorow when I finish my last exam.

anon
12.05.09, 20:17
An up-to-date review is now available here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f210/tti-nu-free-music-tracker-11795/) (thanks SBfreak).

anon
31.05.09, 19:58
Thread reopened. :biggrin:

nextor
01.06.09, 01:57
Guess I'ts due to the fact that they are up and running as normal again? Or atleast somewhat... There are still a big lack of torrents but I suppose they will fix that in time.

Just one thing:
"Signups are now CLOSED! You can still invite people though, but who knows for how long? "

Used to be a great site, hope they will get back to what they once were.

anon
01.06.09, 01:58
Guess I'ts due to the fact that they are up and running as normal again?

So it is.

Or atleast somewhat... There are still a big lack of torrents but I suppose they will fix that in time.

Yes - hopefully the tracker should gain more torrents and peers as time passes...

nishant
01.06.09, 03:55
I wondeer how many uploaders left. TTi's begging for donations right now.

SealLion
01.06.09, 05:25
I wondeer how many uploaders left. TTi's begging for donations right now.

WEll let them beg, nishant.

Every place does that.

There isn't a tracker in town that doesn't beg for donations.
I 'd just as soon send them monopoly money.:smile::biggrin:

anon
01.06.09, 20:07
I 'd just as soon send them monopoly money.:smile::biggrin:

Get out of jail free :biggrin:

They aren't the only tracker that nags you about donations on a constant basis - FunFile and ILT spring to mind. At least they aren't charging for invites like ScT, but that's definitely because while they're a good tracker, they aren't worth that.

SealLion
02.06.09, 02:56
ILT???

What's that supposed to stand for, anon??..............ILT=Infectious Laryngotracheitis??

what kind of tracker has infectious disorders to spread.:smile::smile:
LOL. :biggrin::smile:

I heard that before about SCT being as 'not so worth it', before.

Isn't there something that's more important than the SCT nasties, like maybe some Michael Jackson Trial where he does what-ever to little boys where we can all catch up and spread some gossip around like a herpes infection??

Ooopps...sorry, SBFreak. I guess I shouldn't do that here in your thread.
My apologies.

Grambo
02.06.09, 04:00
ILT is I Love Torrents i think

anon
02.06.09, 16:39
Yes, ILT = I Love Torrents. My first tracker. :smile:

I have ScT but I don't use it. When you're shaped, Demonoid is 3x faster. The great thing about it are its seedboxes, giving you great speeds at the same time they make it almost impossible for non-cheaters to keep a good ratio. I do just fine with TL and RevTT :tongue:

atlantis
26.07.09, 22:15
What's happening with tti guys ?

anon
26.07.09, 22:16
Well...

We have problems at the moment with the SQL server.
We hope that tti will be up running Sunday 26 Juli. More info will come up later.

/Staff

More info on their other recent issues here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/question-about-tti-14369/).

sudaraka
28.07.09, 07:30
Great with packs;Freeleech;Offers & bonus system ...but speed is not so good.. but yet cool tracker

prathaplesnar
10.08.09, 09:19
i had an acc in tti !
but it is disabled now !
it was a great tracker back the then!

anon
10.08.09, 14:41
I recently lost my TTi, too. They are a fine 0-Day tracker, although they started lacking on content after switching back and forth to being a legal music one.

Grambo
14.08.09, 02:26
Lost my acc for not watching ratio good en enough. :redface:

SBfreak
14.08.09, 02:39
Lol how much was your ratio last time you saw it....see we cheaters made a habit out of looking at the total amount of download/upload.Be careful next time ok?:smile:

Grambo
14.08.09, 02:51
It was about .2
After i dld a big file. And then didn't log in in a while.
I saw the warning and took countermesures..
The TTI got a prolonged offline time in my warning period, and didn't get my new "upload".
When it was back: Banned. :mad2:

SBfreak
14.08.09, 02:56
Hmm nasty..if you really miss the account you should go to their iRC:wink:

Grambo
14.08.09, 03:18
Maybe. It might have gone to long to get it back.
I'll try to get an invite when my ip changes. (very rarely).

Blocker
14.08.09, 04:56
I recently lost my TTi, too. They are a fine 0-Day tracker, although they started lacking on content after switching back and forth to being a legal music one.

Altough they lost many torrents ,they're recovering fast because they have now 4,500 torrents approximately.TTi has also a igiveaway/trade invites section in PU's forums.

One of my favourites trackers:smile:

anon
14.08.09, 16:06
I'll try to get an invite when my ip changes. (very rarely).

Why "very rarely"? What kind of connection do you have?

Grambo
15.08.09, 02:48
It's static, but it changed two times in the 1.5 years with my provider.
It allowed me to get back into CG.

I plan to get another provider when the contracted time is up.
Time has changed and they have gone from "cheap" to quite expensive.

anon
15.08.09, 20:08
Sorry if I've already asked this, but have you tried spoofing your MAC, for example? As you have an static IP, the worst that could happen is your connection getting stuck at "getting network address", and you can easily undo the change.

Grambo
16.08.09, 03:53
did try a script last year.
I have not tried the mac-spoof yet.

anon
16.08.09, 18:49
I have not tried the mac-spoof yet.

Check SealLion's tutorial here:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9761

elsayedfans
01.09.09, 08:52
My account on it is disabled because my ratio was .35

anon
01.09.09, 14:36
And mine was pruned for inactivity :biggrin:

It wouldn't have been too hard to cheat your way to a decent ratio, though :wink:

Bomber
01.12.09, 19:18
Server Problems
•November 22, 2009 • 145 Comments

We have problems at the moment with the webb server.
We hope that tti will be up running Monday 23 November. More info will come up later.

/Staff

Then this:

Server Restart
•November 23, 2009 • 170 Comments

The server are now restarted and will soon be up =)

/TTi STAFF

They still down! :mad:

Instab
01.12.09, 21:02
their blog's looking much better than the site :tongü:

Instab
21.02.10, 00:48
looks like they implemented part-seeder display. nice :biggrin:

anon
21.02.10, 00:49
Cool, can you post a pic? I have never seen that on a private tracker before.

Instab
21.02.10, 00:59
here we go

anon
21.02.10, 01:01
Thanks for the pic.

btw underground gamer has it, too

Didn't notice it since I'm not a heavy U-G user. :happy:

GhostCode
26.02.10, 17:29
love this site...been part of it from long time! seeds r fast...and staff is cool!

flowerorange
19.06.11, 19:15
Is there any Freeleech on TTi ?
How to search the FL torrents ?

WTF
19.06.11, 19:41

TTi :: Login (http://tti.nu/browse.php?incldead=3)

ErRor
20.06.11, 01:44

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5148/tti20110619234320.png

Blocker
21.06.11, 05:16
love this site...been part of it from long time! seeds r fast...and staff is cool!

If I'm not mistaken they have also nice packs,It's a great Sweedish private tracker in my opinion, one of the first ones I signed up

ErRor
21.06.11, 12:36
If I'm not mistaken they have also nice packs,It's a great Sweedish private tracker in my opinion, one of the first ones I signed up
absolutely, especially prono packs XD

anon
16.11.11, 23:47
TTI.nu Siezed? (http://nthekno.info/2011/11/tti-nu-siezed/)

I guess we can say bye bye to TTi...

anon
29.12.11, 19:46
Site is back? For those so inclined...

The Internationals (http://www.theinternationals.nu/index.php?pid=inviterequest)

Guess a new review should be done after some time.

flowerorange
29.12.11, 19:59
Site is back? For those so inclined...

The Internationals (http://www.theinternationals.nu/index.php?pid=inviterequest)

Guess a new review should be done after some time.

Fail to login with my old account.
A/W, it's a nice tracker with cool web page..I have sent the application.

atlantis
30.12.11, 00:03
Site was bad before and I dont think will be any different now

anon
30.12.11, 01:35
Site was bad before

Is that so? I have only heard good things about the TTi. Not that it was a super-stellar place, but that it made a decent general tracker and was good for DVDs as well.

leechmodder
30.12.11, 04:08
good for DVDs as well.
Yeah one of the best for DVDs. Had a good number of seeds on popular torrents otherwise mediocre.

@flowerorange
Did you get the invite? How is the tracker? Waiting for your reply :)
P.S.: Which site(profile link) proof did you send?

THC
30.12.11, 18:48
I've heard that only few staff members from the the old site are on this one. I think they are only using the name and reputation from the original tracker. It's not really worth it.

Blocker
30.12.11, 18:56
it's the 2nd time they returned from the ashes

The first time that shutted down they become a legal music tracker

Wow...

leechmodder
30.12.11, 22:08
it's the 2nd time they returned from the ashes

The first time that shutted down they become a legal music tracker

Wow...
Ha Ya. Read about it somewhere. Some comeback story huh?

Anyway, got into the tracker. Same as TTi. Nothing fancy.
Added to Tracker list (http://www.sb-innovation.de/trackerlist/?do=detailview&id=143). Will post a review tomm if possible.