Torrents :
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3702

Forum
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3700

Users
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5693

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.05.09, 10:44
Somebody that has waffles accounts please provide us some screenshot's with logo,categ,torrents,forum.statistics.

+1 Rep in Return for this request :top:

supermarrioh
26.05.09, 11:51
Here they are..

shoulder
26.05.09, 12:23
Rehosted pics and updated first post. :top:

Nickname
20.01.10, 10:58
Free Leech on Waffles :biggrin:

Kuhrglocke
20.01.10, 14:29
This guy who donated that much.. he ROX HARD :D

Doppelboom
03.02.10, 21:37
new statistic

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5693

anon
03.02.10, 21:38
Added.

dreamer
09.04.10, 19:10
some new statistics: userbase dropped by 7,000 (!) users
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6122

what about invites? I do have but can't send, they are not open for a few weeks now..
can someone please post here when they are open?

anon
09.04.10, 19:58
what about invites? I do have but can't send, they are not open for a few weeks now..
can someone please post here when they are open?

When invites are open, you'll see a big, red text box stating so at the top of all pages.

If you have enough Waffles points, you can trade regular invites for anytime ones, which as the name suggests can be used whenever you want.

haetca
13.04.10, 00:12
every page i've linked to, pinged, or whatever has brought me to a wiki page for waffles haha

anon
13.04.10, 00:13
Did you read this?
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15063

jacksbi
19.05.10, 14:17
is hdbits invites still available on waffles pu forum?i will be pu there soon so asking.

anon
19.05.10, 15:00
The .org one? I think not, at least I don't recall having seen it in the PU forums.

SBfreak
19.05.10, 15:03
I think there was a guy but he wasn't answering to the PMs..

dreamer
20.05.10, 19:41
no it's not available anymore.
wasn't available for over 2 months already and I don't know before.

fakeking
22.05.10, 11:44
Are waffles not open for invites anymore?.

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 11:57
waffles hasnt been on open reg for donkeys

dreamer
22.05.10, 12:39
you see new users every day and I can't figure it out.. the invites bar never turns red and I check it daily :\

SBfreak
22.05.10, 12:43
Any new layouts added?
I'd like to have a look if,since I'm not there :D

Uninvited2611
22.05.10, 12:55
I guess not ;)

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/687/wafflesl.jpg

dreamer
22.05.10, 13:35
http://i47.tinypic.com/1e98bo.jpg
plus two more which are: Winter and Yellow.
don't know if you remember these or not but I don't think they added too many lately

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 15:25
Ive used some of the layouts but I still think the defaults are coo, it looksl like ur in a home studio

fakeking
22.05.10, 15:52
So, it isn't closed invites.

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 16:01
if ur going to be invited from sbi member u need to be a member first

caballero
22.05.10, 16:10
So, it isn't closed invites. Can some generous member in SB-I invite me, a poor fellow that has been banned at what.cd?. :biggrin:.

I love Sb-i, pal

if ur going to be invited from sbi member u need to be a member first

Not any more, there's a public section (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f58/) for invites now. Re-Opened yesterday

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 16:17
would u give a freebie there or trade?

caballero
22.05.10, 16:22
would u give a freebie there or trade?

Sorry I didn't understand the meaning behind your first post because I thought you didn't see the announcement :redface:

You've got a point, a good point.

Uninvited2611
22.05.10, 16:26
waffles close invite for now, pals

saebrtooth
22.05.10, 17:03
@a007 np dude and thanks for bringing the notice to our attention :)

Even if u cant get into waffles atm there are plenty of other trackers out there with similar stuff

dreamer
22.05.10, 17:39
I wasn't aware of the fact that "plenty of other trackers out there with similar stuff" translates to "What.CD" nowadays :tongue:

anon
22.05.10, 17:53
waffles close invite for now, pals

Even anytime ones?

Uninvited2611
22.05.10, 18:15
Even anytime ones?

i assume that, because my account can't invite

anon
22.05.10, 18:40
my account can't invite

Yes, but do you have anytime invites or normal ones? Because no account without the former can use them most of the time, unless they open "normal" invites.

Uninvited2611
22.05.10, 18:50
I have normal ones, but i can't invite :|

dreamer
22.05.10, 19:17
yeah but don't you know there are two types of invites in waffles:
1 - normal invites and 2- anytime invites
anytime invites are probably open because they are.. well.. ANYTIME invites

anon
22.05.10, 19:19

Exactly.

For some reason I missed lamxung's post :tongue:

fakeking
23.05.10, 05:03
I lost my what account so there is no music tracker for me, pal. Sorry anon for the invite ask spamming. :cool2:.

About the public invite forum, I don't see activity, pal. Looks like I'll chase my activity bar in SB-i for become a real member, pal.

anon
23.05.10, 17:58
About the public invite forum, I don't see activity, pal. Looks like I'll chase my activity bar in SB-i for become a real member, pal.

What's up with everyone thinking high activity % = Member title today? :confused:

saebrtooth
25.05.10, 07:17
yeah but don't you know there are two types of invites in waffles:
iirc u can trade in multiple x normal for 1 anytime

Exactly.

For some reason I missed lamxung's post :tongue:

There must be a glitch in the Matrix :tongue:

fakeking
25.05.10, 09:35
So, How can I become member, pal?. I'm quite new at Sb-i, and rarely get rep. Even hellman who is having high activity, longer join date, and dobel rep wouldn't be a member.

anon, are the giveaway thread v2 can be used by non member too. I've seen lamxung and others posted their giveaway there even they're not yet get a member title?.
Their post are dated to early May, pal, not just yesterday. And are their offer still eligible?. :confused2:

cheatos
25.05.10, 10:18
So, How can I become member, pal?. I'm quite new at Sb-i, and rarely get rep. Even hellman who is having high activity, longer join date, and dobel rep wouldn't be a member.

hellman got the member title on 18.5.2010 :P

anon, are the giveaway thread v2 can be used by non member too. I've seen lamxung and others posted their giveaway there even they're not yet get a member title?.
Their post are dated to early May, pal, not just yesterday. And are their offer still eligible?. :confused2:

the giveaway thread was returned back to its original place, meaning that lamxung lost access too,
http://www.sb-innovation.de/192121-post25.html

kazuya
25.05.10, 11:58
So, How can I become member, pal?

the first step would be to stop irritating members with pal:tongue:

SBfreak
25.05.10, 12:18
the first step would be to stop irritating members with pal:tongue:

/agree:unsure:
It's not a bad word or something but it gets irritating when you use it in each and every of your posts.

anon
25.05.10, 17:49

If you tell me what all of this has to do with Waffles you'll be promoted to Moderator.

Note that decreases your tracker rep to -100.

Ticko
25.05.10, 21:16

hopefully last off topic: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868 great link for learning what is needed and plz dont annoy them bout your status and search is a great feature instead of getting off topic in a waffles thread

SealLion
26.05.10, 01:34
from now on, fakeking, let's try to keep on the threads topic, if you please.
No more discussion about member title or how to become a monkey to perform tricks for douche bags either or whether kittens are born from eggs or are flammable.
Go to the correct thread for that.

I think that anon already made a point with respect to the fact that Member title doesn't have anything to do with Waffles, yes??

Lets flip some Waffles instead, yes??

fakeking
26.05.10, 06:36
Okay, first I want to tell sorry about my constant spamming of pal and member titles stuff. It was done to hide my real identity. :biggrin:. Looks like I'm trying too hard to be a spammer. :redface:.

About anon questions, I think I was replying to this post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f210/waffles-fm-10694/#post191580). But looks like I'm making thing become off topic. Sorry about that. And about what is a "waffles thread" to do with member title?. I think to have an invite to waffles from members here is to get member title first (as a gain of trust from fellow cheaters). Again this is just my humble opinion.

anon, thanks for your offer as a mod here :tongue:. But I won't accept it because there are already a bunch members more suitable for it than me (aka the spammer). Looks like I'll be retreating into the mist (joke). For your reference, I have never asking for rep and such, I'm just asking for things and so on. And looks like this is my first fully written post. :smile:.

About Waffles, I have a question : What are the interesting features from Waffles.fm comparing to What.cd? As i've ever be a what.cd member but never get the chance to join waffles.fm. Thanks for your time to read my post. :wink:

saebrtooth
26.05.10, 07:09
A big difference between Waffles and What is that has is categorised as general but What is mainly categorized as music although it is slowly building up its other offerings.

ot/
if u have some chat or spam :biggrin: anon made this great often used thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f53/chat-spam-thread-17692-new/) u can also ask general quetions there, an u cant tell that SealLion is a brain surgeon from the way he t y p e-s l0Ls. Doj ja get wot am mean bros?

anon
26.05.10, 18:14
I think to have an invite to waffles from members here is to get member title first (as a gain of trust from fellow cheaters).

Where did you come up with that? :unsure:

About Waffles, I have a question : What are the interesting features from Waffles.fm comparing to What.cd?

If you have What.cd you don't really need Waffles (What has more torrents and peers), although it's nice to be on both. Not to mention Waffles is much easier to cheat on :wink:

jacksbi
26.05.10, 18:51
how do we get points on waffles i cant understand it when i download the torrents i am gwtting the points whn i am seeding i am not getting the points?

anon
26.05.10, 18:52
how do we get points on waffles

Search their forums for "Waffles points" :rolleyes:

dreamer
26.05.10, 22:58
can someone PLEASE post here the day invites are open?
I am a PU for a few months now and didn't see invites in red ever since.
I mean something like this, for example: JUNE 15th 2020 - INVITES WERE OPEN

anon
26.05.10, 23:00

I would begin to gain enough points to convert my normal invites to anytime ones if I were you - I think they've only opened 1-2 times ever since I started using it.

fakeking
27.05.10, 03:13
Anon, I lost my what.cd accounts a few months ago. So, I want to use Waffles as a replacement. As it seems like has some advantages for us :wink:.

Waffles has points too? point for seeding like IPT?. :confused2:

shawshankraj
27.05.10, 04:10
Yes...But it does not work like IPT seeding points...

saebrtooth
27.05.10, 05:22
can someone PLEASE post here the day invites are open?
I mean something like this, for example: JUNE 15th 2020 - INVITES WERE OPEN

waffles accepts invites only when it suits them and no date is set. there is no way outsiders can predict exact dates

dreamer
27.05.10, 06:45
I meant writing when invites WERE open.. in past term.
(i.e. today invites were open for all etc.)

anon
27.05.10, 15:50
Waffles has points too? point for seeding like IPT?. :confused2:

Yes, it has Waffles points, but you don't get them for seeding, and can't buy upload with them. I suggest you look for the points FAQ in their forums once you get in.

dreamer
28.05.10, 09:07
yeah they are handed out for doing crazy shit..
seems it's really hard to get anytime invites.. especially when the convert 2 regular to anytime invites is sold out for like.. forever now.

anon
28.05.10, 18:43
yeah they are handed out for doing crazy shit..

Like snatching torrents :tongue: You only get a meagre 5 points for large ones, though, and all the goodies cost way more than that.

Sometimes you can get a lot of points (we're talking about a few thousands) if you participate in their charity events, which is a good thing in my opinion :wink:

kazuya
27.06.10, 20:06
Freeleech for 24 h!!hurry

dreamer
07.08.10, 15:32
regular invites are open for almost 2 weeks now.
if you have regular invites, use them!

because of this, stats have changed:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7529

dju
07.08.10, 15:51
Yeah, invites are open there for a long time! I'm curious why so long?

caballero
07.08.10, 16:17

Sometimes trackers need to increase the number of users, maybe trying to achieve a more active tracker.

anon
07.08.10, 17:44

Waffles' weak point has always been being on What.cd's shadow, due to having just a fraction of the users and torrents the latter has. They must be attempting to change this.

dreamer
07.08.10, 21:29
yeah that's the first thing to come to my mind, Waffles aiming higher.
I wish they'd keep it open for a lot longer so they'd grow more and more to finally beat what.cd
also, I object the word "fraction" :P waffles has almost everything an average person would search for.. and that includes 90% of the internet (being average)!

anon
07.08.10, 21:30
also, I object the word "fraction" :P waffles has almost everything an average person would search for.. and that includes 90% of the internet!

Yes, that's true. Waffles always had 99% of the stuff I looked for. What I meant is that they don't have as much users and torrents as What.cd.

Resurrection
02.09.10, 18:58
Waffles has updated their BLACK LISTED clients list

* ABC
* Ares
* Azureus
* µTorrent versions prior to 2.0.4
* µTorrent 2.0 builds older than 21586
* µTorrent 2.1 builds older than 17350
* µTorrentMac versions prior to 0.9.3b
* µTorrentMac 0.9 builds older than 16917
* BitRocket
* Bits on Wheels
* BitTornado versions older than 0.3.17
* CTorrent (and Enhanced CTorrent)
* Deluge versions other than 1.2.1
* KTorrent versions older than 4.0.2
* Limewire
* mldonkey
* Opera (only when used as a torrent client)
* qBittorrent (Spoofs µTorrent to bypass tracker whitelisting.)
* Shareaza
* Transmission versions older than 0.96
* Transmission 1.x versions older than 1.11
* Transmission 1.8.x
* Vuze versions prior to 4.0.5.2
* xtorrent (or any other Dave Watanabe program)

Best to use the latest client files....which anon/helld0t update regularly at moofdev...

anon
02.09.10, 20:04
* µTorrent 2.0 builds older than 21586

Oh, then they made a typo. Build 21586 comes from the 2.0.4 branch, not 2.0.

dreamer
02.09.10, 21:29
hmmm is Vuze unbanned???

....clients that are allowed:
µTorrent 2.0.4 build 21586
µTorrentMac 0.9.3 build 16917
kTorrent 4.0.2 and newer
Transmission 1.9 and newer
Transmission 1.11 to 1.77
Transmission 0.96
btpd
Halite 0.2.9 and newer
Vuze 4.0.5.2 and newer

when did this happen?

Vuze-Sbi
02.09.10, 21:49
If you're using a client that is not in that list, it's still allowed. No need to ask. However, since so many of you do ask, we're going to give a partial glimpse into the infinite number of clients that are allowed:

August 29 seems like.

lolz
04.09.10, 14:39
I've a small question, Does waffles pu forum still offer unlimited scc invite ?

system28
04.09.10, 14:47
Short Answer:

Yes they do!

DriftKing
04.09.10, 16:36
I've a small question, Does waffles pu forum still offer unlimited scc invite ?

Yes with SCC they have also unlimited invites at below trackers

Index:

FTS
TV-QC
THC (The Horror Charnel)
Torrentech
SyncTheBits
K***bit
ExtremeBits
BrokenStones
ACiD
midnight-scene
TSC Scene
ViPMusic
Bibliotik
Pianosheets
PuntoTorrent
Animebyt.es
Libble
PackMe.IN
Underground-Gamer & bitGAMER
Alfascene
SceneDirect
Vibes.fm
IrishTorrents
Cocaine.cl
Formula Monkey Private Tracker
MyAnonaMouse.Net
TheDVDClub
LzTr
TehConnection
BroadcastThe.Net
goem
AETorrent
CoExist
Merlins-Loft
ShareTheRemote
ST (formerly known as SuperTorrents)
ComicBT
TBdown
XTC
CartoonChaos & TorrentKids
PsyTorrents
U-R (Underground-Ravers)
DigitalHive
Corate.es
Inspirethe.net
SceneXpress

anon
04.09.10, 17:41
FTS
TV-QC
THC (The Horror Charnel)
Torrentech
SyncTheBits

Well, they have to remove that one. :gtongue:

From the list, I think the only good offers on the Waffles' invite forum are SCC, TC and BTN. What.cd is a bit richer in that regard (unlimited PTPC, M-V).

Instab
05.09.10, 03:07
Well, they have to remove that one. :gtongü:

From the list, I think the only good offers on the Waffles' invite forum are SCC, TC and BTN. What.cd is a bit richer in that regard (unlimited PTPC, M-V).

except music-vids what's invites aren't better

anon
05.09.10, 18:02
They have PTPC, which Waffles doesn't. Already a step ahead. :unsure:

Instab
05.09.10, 18:07
They have PTPC, which Waffles dösn't. Already a step ahead. :unsure:

sure, but that's not exactly a killer site

anon
05.09.10, 18:09
It is for me. When I want to find an old classic, PTPC is one of the first sites I go to. That and public trackers (have no problem seeding back) and then Warez-BB.

Instab
05.09.10, 18:11
It is for me. When I want to find an old classic, PTPC is one of the first sites I go to. That and public trackers (have no problem seeding back) and then Warez-BB.

i was more referring to "hard-to-get"

redracer
13.09.10, 12:18
No problem.

Thank-you for the constructive criticism.

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 ----------

Hey, while i'm on the topic of Invites, do vip members get to give invites or are invites exclusively reserved and only people that go through the interview are eligible?

anon
13.09.10, 15:02
Do not ask for invites here!
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16308

Hey, while i'm on the topic of Invites, do vip members get to give invites or are invites exclusively reserved and only people that go through the interview are eligible?

What interview? Waffles doesn't have one. Power Users receive randomly two invites per month there.

C3PO
01.11.10, 10:28
There's a WTF Leech! going on.

And WTF Leech? What's that?

WTF Leech is half leech, but on top of that, your upload is counted double.

former
02.11.10, 11:45
I don't like the design of this tracker ; the design of what.cd I think is better .

anon
02.11.10, 13:20
I don't like the design of this tracker ; the design of what.cd I think is better .

They run on different codebases, that's why. Waffles is some heavily modded flavor of TBdev, while What.cd's Gazelle.

Personally both are fine by me, just make sure you check all the available stylesheets. You'll find one you like!

johno
03.11.10, 20:18
lol seeding is a killer on here can never download what i want.

SealLion
04.11.10, 21:56
that might be true with waffles being somewhat of a challenge to seed. I've personnally always found it best to just upload material and then afterwards when you have enough of a ratio,that might give you an opportunity to download some material since your ratio is improved. that's what I did as a strategy. Perhaps it might work with you as well. :smile:

EDIT: But overall, I do agree with you that Waffles is fairly difficult to seed on.

Instab
05.11.10, 03:55
music sites are harder to seed in general. you gotta go for torrent count meaning seed many torrents to get some upload.
however qüstion is is it still usable? i mean is the effort needed for a proper ratio worth what you get there?

anyway waffles is buggy and there is the "waffles method" so it's not that hard anymore :D

anon
05.11.10, 11:50
music sites are harder to seed in general. you gotta go for torrent count meaning seed many torrents to get some upload.

Correct. I think that's because they differ from 0-Day trackers where a single release can be overly popular. Here, even if a particular music album is popular, you'll have it in a handful of different formats, and let's not talk about special/Japanese/deluxe editions... so you can easily have 20 or more torrents grouped under a single album. Also, leechers dry out pretty quickly, and after a few days it could easily be you vs. 500 seeders (or 2000 on What.cd).

however question is is it still usable? i mean is the effort needed for a proper ratio worth what you get there?

Yes, I think it is. Not so many non-seedbox honest members can afford to use the Ws as their go-to music site for everything, but they do offer a good selection of well-ripped and high-quality rips.

caracas
06.11.10, 17:08
People say its tougher to seed in what than in waffles, but I have always found it the other way round. I reached the PU level in What much faster than I did in Waffles.

ParamouR
06.11.10, 18:51
The leechers here on waffles are like having unbeatable speed. They finish in like some little sec/minutes as a matter of fact. I wish I to had at-least half of it.
I'm still at like some 28 GB upload now. Need to somehow become a PU to look more genuine on Waffles. ;)

anon
06.11.10, 18:52
The leechers here on waffles are like having unbeatable speed. They finish in like some little sec/minutes as a matter of fact.

Seedboxes.

Need to somehow become a PU to look more genuine on Waffles. ;)

More genuine? I bet there are more "Users" than Power Users there. :unsure:

ParamouR
06.11.10, 19:02
Seedboxes.

All my bills are pending TV cable, House rent, school fees, tax :P Except Computer and ISP bill ;) I can't afford a seed-box as of now.

More genuine? I bet there are more "Users" than Power Users there. :unsure:

But still Power users are preferred over normal users. I think Waffles think PU users are like an Asset to them.

anon
06.11.10, 19:03
I think Waffles think PU users are like an Asset to them.

Sure, PUs that got there without cheating sure are an asset to any site. :gtongue:

yoman
06.11.10, 19:19
People say its tougher to seed in what than in waffles, but I have always found it the other way round. I reached the PU level in What much faster than I did in Waffles.

u see it demand person to person , torrent to torrent .....if there r no leecher of torrent who can u upload.....

Blocker
07.11.10, 00:14

In therms of cheating Waffles is easier to reach PU status than What

In therms of seeding I think they are equal

RUBBER
07.11.10, 01:59
what are the requirements to reach PU ??

anon
07.11.10, 16:41
what are the requirements to reach PU ??

Just go to Site Docs -> FAQ. 25GB uploaded, 4 weeks of membership, ratio above 1.05.

Instab
07.11.10, 19:20
Just go to Site Docs -> FAQ.

maybe he's not a member?

randy53
07.11.10, 20:21
Well I just got the boot from Waffles using RM 1.91 Hell.. version.
I was on waffles only for a few days I think Anon remembers me as I was asking some questions anyhow I do not think it was due to over using the RM. I downloaded around 2G in 4 or 5 days and I put 1.5 with the RM using several torrents showing a ratio of .76. They caught it and I used the program exactly as it says to use.

Now I think I know what happened and it's not really the RM fault and I do not think there is a successful way to cheat with anything now including the
RM unless someone comes up with a way to counter act a script they are currently using. I could be wrong but here is my take on this.Evey torrent I downloaded I made sure it had lots of seeders, I also made sure I was not downloading the same torrent on utorrent when using the RM. But as I kept a eye on the utorrent seeding even though it showed lots of seeders I was showing near 0 for actual seeding amounts. I only was able to have like 43kb with all the torrents seeding to show up as seeds.
So when Waffles looks at my account using some kind of script they will ask where did this 1.5G come from and that's where they get you. They must have a script that picks this up. So bottom line it looks like everyone will get caught cheating if you show a large difference in your actual seeding and what your cheat (RM) shows.
So how do you get around this it's impossible to get anywhere near where you RM puts the amount and seeding. You would need to be seeding `for months just to get 1G or so.
Unless you download a very little bit but they give you 5G free to begin with which I should have used even before using the RM but I still would have been caught when I use the RM I think.
The tracker itself is near impossible to seed and they have made it that way on purpose this forces anyone that wants to legally survive on waffles to keep uploading new material. It's the very reason why they have so many torrents .
Bummer thing to wake up to this morning for sure. I will always know now when I got the boot on waffles being the same day we turn back on clocks!
Randy

anon
07.11.10, 20:31
Now I think I know what happened and it's not really the RM fault and I do not think there is a successful way to cheat with anything now including the
RM unless someone comes up with a way to counter act a script they are currently using.

Do you want to know what I think? I think you did something wrong, and are overreacting. 99% of the time someone gets banned on a tracker, it's because they did something wrong and not because of an script update. Let's analyze the rest of your post and find out what it could have been!

Evey torrent I downloaded I made sure it had lots of seeders,

Did you make sure it had lots of leechers, also?

But as I kept a eye on the utorrent seeding

You didn't happen to have the same torrent seeding in uT even though it was already loaded in the RM, didn't you?

So when Waffles looks at my account using some kind of script they will ask where did this 1.5G come from and that's where they get you.

And that's why it's a good idea to spread fake upload among torrents if you're faking on many of them. 300MB up per torrent do look much less suspicious than 1.5GB on a single one.

So bottom line it looks like everyone will get caught cheating if you show a large difference in your actual seeding and what your cheat (RM) shows.
So how do you get around this it's impossible to get anywhere near where you RM puts the amount and seeding. You would need to be seeding `for months just to get 1G or so.

This makes little sense. I have done gigs and gigs on different comic packs without issues, with a grand total of 6MB uploaded "for real" during the lifetime of that account.

I'm inclined to think there aren't any new scripts, but that after 1.5 years of people "waffling" continuously, their staff has got a bit more watchful on what's going on.

The tracker itself is near impossible to seed and they have made it that way on purpose this forces anyone that wants to legally survive on waffles to keep uploading new material.

They didn't make it that way in purpose. They have little if not no control on what people snatch, in the end. The reason Waffles and What.cd are so hard to seed on is that you can easily have 20 torrents for a single album, in different audio formats and release editions. Also, the more members, the more overseeding they do. And the cycle goes on.

C3PO
07.11.10, 21:19
I'm inclined to think there aren't any new scripts, but that after 1.5 years of people "waffling" continuously, their staff has got a bit more watchful on what's going on.

No, it hasn't :) He just did something wrong.

randy53
07.11.10, 21:33
Do you want to know what I think? I think you did something wrong, and are overreacting. 99% of the time someone gets banned on a tracker, it's because they did something wrong and not because of an script update. Let's analyze the rest of your post and find out what it could have been!

That of of course is a possibility but I doubt it

Did you make sure it had lots of leechers, also?

Sorry I made a mistake here I meant to write leechers heck seeders are never a issue on waffles.
All the torrents I downloaded were something like 28 seeders 20 leechers.

You didn't happen to have the same torrent seeding in uT even though it was already loaded in the RM, didn't you?
[/B]I only had the same torrent in utorrent but had all of them stopped

And that's why it's a good idea to spread fake upload among torrents if you're faking on many of them. 300MB up per torrent do look much less suspicious than 1.5GB on a single one.

[B]But this is exactly what I did every single torrent 7 of them each had the RM on them

This makes little sense. I have done gigs and gigs on different comic packs without issues, with a grand total of 6MB uploaded "for real" during the lifetime of that account.
Well all I know is I left those 7 torrents seeding 24/7 for 5 days and not one of them had anymore than 2 or 3 kb on it as seed

I think it's more than just watching but I guess we will see if it's a new script.

They didn't make it that way in purpose. They have little if not no control on what people snatch, in the end. The reason Waffles and What.cd are so hard to seed on is that you can easily have 20 torrents for a single album, in different audio formats and release editions. Also, the more members, the more overseeding they do. And the cycle goes on.

Well you may be correct however I will tell you this they on purpose do not help any of the leechers seed, you would be very naive to think that waffles doe not love the way it is. This is the only reason why waffles and what have so much content bottom line if you want to survie you need to upload simple as that and when they see anyone with a decent ratio you can bet they look to see if that members has any uploads and if they don't well guess what the next little look will be at your account and bingo you are history.

Believe when I tell you I wish I did something wrong at least there would be still some hope but
I really tripled check everything because it waffles and I did everything correct.
Bottom line if you use any kind of faker you better be darn sure your account shows that amount or your history.
Peace
Randy

anon
07.11.10, 21:34
Well all I know is I left those 7 torrents seeding 24/7 for 5 days and not one of them had anymore than 2 or 3 kb on it as seed

I'm talking about fake uploading on those packs. :gtongue:

when they see anyone with a decent ratio you can bet they look to see if that members has any uploads and if they don't well guess what the next little look will be at your account and bingo you are history.

It's very easy to have hundreds of gigs up without uploading a single torrent if you're an autosnatching seedbox whore. :wdabs:

randy53
07.11.10, 21:50
Ok good point Anon
How easy would it be for a tracker to see if you are using a seedbox?

And yes on all 7 torrents I fake the uploading precising for the reason you gave.

The one dumb thing I did do wrong was to start using the RM before I needed to you get 5G free.
I let my emotions get the best of me because I was in a hurry to see if the method worked

thanks
randy

anon
07.11.10, 21:50

1. Check IP
2. Compare it against list of known seedbox IPs

Gapo
07.11.10, 21:51
Ok good point Anon

thanks
randy

They merely check your IP. If it's not within a hosting company, bye bye.

randy53
07.11.10, 22:04
Ahh so I did learn something after all if you are going to cheat on waffles get a seedbox. Now that I think of it I am a member of a private torrent invite club and no one want to give a invite away to waffles without the person having a seedbox well I am sure waffles also knows this so it's probably the first thing they check.
Now it's making more sense to me
thanks
randy

They merely check your IP. If it's not within a hosting company, bye bye.

anon
07.11.10, 22:05
Ahh so I did learn something after all if you are going to cheat on waffles get a seedbox.

Just use the seedbox to upload for real. :lol:

randy53
07.11.10, 22:45
Well if I ever get lucky enough to get another invite I will
take care
randy

C3PO
07.11.10, 22:48
Just be active here and Im sure ull get one.

randy53
07.11.10, 23:28
Hi C3PO,

Thanks that would be nice and appreciated.
Speaking about invites I have 4IPT, 1TVTand 1PTP invite to give away but when I looked at the giveaway thread it does not seem like members here are using it since last post was in March so how do you give away invites here also if you need any of the invites I just mentioned let me know

thanks
randy

anon
07.11.10, 23:29
last post was in March

You're looking at the wrong giveaway thread. This is the right one for your user class:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=20510

Resurrection
08.11.10, 05:32
Just Wait till you become a 'member' here and get access to the Members area...

Whoa mama...

There'll be so many choices you'll be hard-pressed to pick one...!!! :wtongue:

:waffleslove:

Pliplo
01.12.10, 19:22
waffles.fm is down (Hardware failure)

Ey brotha, we iz doin sum tings to tha serva. But don' worry rasta, we be back when ma spliff is out, seen?

WTF? xD

C3PO
01.12.10, 21:13
Everything is planned. Calm down :)

Pliplo
02.12.10, 18:47

We have suffered a massive hard drive failure. The last 2 months of uploads are lost. However, stats and accounts are not affected. We will combine this weekend's updates with the recovery efforts to minimize downtime.

Shit! :-/

Instab
02.12.10, 22:06
and one more site with crappy maintenance (2 months no backups :P)

anon
02.12.10, 23:39
and one more site with crappy maintenance (2 months no backups :P)

Looks like they saw your post :shifty:

The recovery process is complete. ETA has been extended until 4am CET as we have found a way to recover most of the missing uploads.

Pliplo
04.12.10, 16:58

Part of what's taking so long is modifying various systems to be more resilient against hardware failure and other problems, something that wasn't planned for a few more weeks. Lessons have been learned, and hopefully this won't happen yet again. Unfortunately, Mr. Fixit is getting tired again, so it may be another day. Sorry.

Shit² -.-'

Pliplo
05.12.10, 20:34

Sorry, Woody spilled some beer on the servers. He's cleaning that now while Mr Fixit gives him the evil eye.

:stupid:

C3PO
06.12.10, 14:10
It's up and running now..

Blocker
20.12.10, 00:42
Your invite privileges have been revoked.

I've got 3 invites and now I'm unable to share them

I have 2 invitees banned

Does anyone try to get the invite privileges back with the Waffles staff?

BrianBosworth
20.12.10, 01:05
I have 2 invitees banned

Under those circumstances, it's probably not worth the risk, if both invitees were banned for cheating.

anon
20.12.10, 03:06
I have 2 invitees banned

Well, firstly, be thankful you still have your account, and also a bit more careful with your invitees next time - if they're going to cheat, make sure they know how to do it correctly. I've always made that a requirement for my Waffles giveaways, and still have my account with full privileges and a big invite tree, heh.

Secondly, don't try to get your privileges back immediately, specially if the last banned invitee was squashed recently. Wait some time, and then approach a staff member on IRC, telling them about how you didn't expect them to cheat, and that you believe you've learn the lesson from your period without invites.

Good luck!

Doppelboom
20.12.10, 11:47
No chance to get your inv privileges back. I tried it.

simon000
02.01.11, 18:55
Do they have an invite forum or irc?

anon
02.01.11, 18:56
Yes to both, but you need to be a Power User to access the former, and asking for invites will get you banned on the latter.

MrUFC
16.05.11, 18:32
Anyone know whats up with waffles? It´s down since a few days now... Or is there a new url?

mizo
16.05.11, 18:57
Anyone know whats up with waffles? It´s down since a few days now... Or is there a new url?

it's down without any notice
we don't know what happened

lertsy
16.05.11, 19:08

There's still good to give it a search, coz it's already stated in this thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/tracker-down-up-thread-17675/index112.html#post265740) :wwink:

GymTanAndLaundry
16.05.11, 19:24
Bookmark this link ;) http://waffles.fm Is Down -> Check if your website is up or down? (http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/waffles.fm)

MrUFC
16.05.11, 22:18
Ok guys thx for the infos.
And GymTanAndLaundry i used that Link first before i asked :)

Unschuldig
17.05.11, 12:55

It's that time again. More hard drive issues. No ETA.

source:waffles.fm

Instab
17.05.11, 16:08
/me waits for: "we have no recent backups" :P

lertsy
17.05.11, 16:16
/me waits for: "we have no recent backups" :P

Haha, why's that? :wtongue: "waffleshater" and "whatlover"?

Instab
17.05.11, 18:44
Haha, why's that? :wtongü: "waffleshater" and "whatlover"?

because i've seen so many trackers with very poor backup plans. just go through a few of the reviews here and you won't have any problems finding quite a lot of them :P

lertsy
17.05.11, 18:52
because i've seen so many trackers with very poor backup plans. just go through a few of the reviews here and you won't have any problems finding quite a lot of them :P

Lol, I didn't know that :wtongue:

anon
17.05.11, 19:04
"whatlover"?

This is Instab you're talking to. :gcreepy:

lertsy
17.05.11, 19:22
This is Instab you're talking to. :gcreepy:

Haha, thought it was something more xD

or did misundertand you now? :rolling_eyes:

anon
17.05.11, 19:34
or did misundertand you now? :rolling_eyes:

Instab and whatlover are antonyms. :happy:

lertsy
17.05.11, 19:52
Instab and whatlover are antonyms. :happy:

:wgrin: would be fun to know where he get his music from, is it waffles or just a open tracker?

anon
17.05.11, 19:54
Trackers aren't the only way to get music :wtongue:

lertsy
17.05.11, 19:56
Trackers aren't the only way to get music :wtongue:

In that case I would make an exception for students :wtongue: but I agree, if you like something you should buy it and support the artist (it's also nice to have the cd in physical form).

mizo
19.05.11, 14:13
waffles is back again

As you may have noticed by now, we've had yet another hardware failure. Due to multiple instances of Murphy's Law, one failure led to another, resulting in massive data corruption. Thankfully, the damage has been limited to only the last 2 weeks of forum posts and torrent comments. There's also a chance some .torrent files may have been damaged as well. I may be able to recover most or even all of the data, but it will take time, and cannot be recovered while forums and comments are enabled. If you know how, you can use our IRC to communicate with fellow members. Broken .torrent files will be addressed upon the return of forums. Search should be up to date on all known torrents by noon on the 19th (GMT).

anon
19.05.11, 18:58
Murphy was an optimist.

supermarrioh
21.05.11, 02:14
Hm, imo waffles is crushed. Downtime of more than 2 Weeks is toxic for trackers with huge amounts of torrents.
Even if i dislike waffles, only one big Tracker is worse than two. Remember when Oink went down? There were no real alternatives. Imagine what.cd being busted right now.... Apokalypse O.O

lertsy
21.05.11, 12:01
Hm, imo waffles is crushed. Downtime of more than 2 Weeks is toxic for trackers with huge amounts of torrents.
Even if i dislike waffles, only one big Tracker is worse than two. Remember when Oink went down? There were no real alternatives. Imagine what.cd being busted right now.... Apokalypse O.O

I agree that what.cd offer a better tracker, but waffles isn't that horrible if you compare it to other music trackers as for example CoExist...

Unschuldig
21.05.11, 15:06
back to waffles....did someone understand waffles point-system? :rolling_eyes:

anon
21.05.11, 18:23
I agree that what.cd offer a better tracker, but waffles isn't that horrible if you compare it to other music trackers as for example CoExist...

It can always be worse. :happy:

If Waffles had had artist suggestions, I may have actually used that instead of What.cd, back in the day. It's an excellent way of finding new music and it made me fill many CDs.

back to waffles....did someone understand waffles point-system? :rolling_eyes:

I did, what do you want to know?

lertsy
21.05.11, 21:26
It can always be worse. :happy:

If Waffles had had artist suggestions, I may have actually used that instead of What.cd, back in the day. It's an excellent way of finding new music and it made me fill many CDs.

Yes, that's what I miss with waffles, but on the other hand I have the perception that it's easier to cheat on than what. But when I have the time, I'll bring my account back alive :wsmile:

Unschuldig
22.05.11, 14:06
I did, what do you want to know?

i don't get any point if i'm seeding oO how can I increase my points fast :P

lertsy
22.05.11, 14:30
i don't get any point if i'm seeding oO how can I increase my points fast :P

Check your ports, so that you're connectible. The logic would be to seed as many torrents as you can to increase your amount of points rapidly :wwink:

anon
22.05.11, 19:36
You two got it wrong. You get absolutely no points for seeding or uploading data.

mizo
22.05.11, 19:47
You two got it wrong. You get absolutely no points for seeding or uploading data.

so how can we increase the points :confused:

anon
22.05.11, 20:06
so how can we increase the points :confused:

Just what I can recall right now:

Snatching torrents (you get 1, 3 or 5 points depending on their size)
Uploading torrents (not uploading on torrents!), getting Waffle Iron approval for your lossless rips
Becoming a Power User (large one-time bonus)
Posting on the forums (large bonuses every time you reach certain postcounts)
Inviting people who attain PU status (1 pt./PU/day)
Randomly browsing the site may cause a waffle at the top of the screen to appear, that gives you a few points

There's a thread in their forums which is way more accurate.

phienvu
31.05.11, 21:53
I heard this tracker is best music tracker on the world !!!! but seem like it just has around 40 k torrents :(
anyway, can i ask this tracker have category new age ???

mizo
31.05.11, 23:59
I heard this tracker is best music tracker on the world !!!! but seem like it just has around 40 k torrents :(

and who said that ??

anon
01.06.11, 00:37
The review shows 257000 torrents. It is very likely that the amount has done nothing but increasing since mid-2009. What some people do to get 10 posts these days...

GymTanAndLaundry
01.06.11, 04:32
Just what I can recall right now:

Snatching torrents (you get 1, 3 or 5 points depending on their size)
Uploading torrents (not uploading on torrents!), getting Waffle Iron approval for your lossless rips
Becoming a Power User (large one-time bonus)
Posting on the forums (large bonuses every time you reach certain postcounts)
Inviting people who attain PU status (1 pt./PU/day)
Randomly browsing the site may cause a waffle at the top of the screen to appear, that gives you a few points

There's a thread in their forums which is way more accurate.

And already I can see a way to just rape them over for a crap ton of points... :)

Resurrection
01.06.11, 04:47
Becoming a Power User+.
100 points.

Having invited a user who has maintained PU+ status.
1 point per day per Power User (+*). Only your invitees can earn you points; power users invited by your invitees will earn you nothing.

Uploading a torrent. (Points will be lost if torrent is deleted.)
5 points.

Filling a request. (Points will be lost if request is reset.)
15 points.

WI approval.
5 points.

Completing a snatch when not on ratio watch/half leech/free leech/WTFleech.

1 point for a completed snatched torrent that's between 50-99 MB.

3 points for a completed snatched torrent that's between 100-199 MB.

5 points for a completed snatched torrent that's over 200 MB.

Points are awarded for some posting milestones.

500th/1,000th posts = 200 points.
2,500th/5,000th/7,500th/10,000th posts = 500 points.

More milestones may exist. If you could help, that'd be great.*

Finding a bug in shop and being the first to report it.
1,000 points.

Finding a bug in any beta feature and being the first to report it.
1,000 points.

------------

Anyway,the forums are back...

mizo
01.06.11, 05:53
And already I can see a way to just rape them over for a crap ton of points... :)

and what is that way ?

Unschuldig
01.06.11, 09:51

yea plz, you can PM us if you don't want make it public :P

C3PO
01.06.11, 11:16
yea plz, you can PM us if you don't want make it public :P

Or just post it in the member area :)(

Unschuldig
01.06.11, 14:34
Or just post it in the member area :)(

noooooooooooooooo, i'm not a member :( (just bcuz i'm not a spammer) XD

anon
01.06.11, 18:49

oh no man you gotta tell us that stuff i wants points quick give me NOW omgwtfbbq

---------- Post added at 13:49 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

yea post it in the member area i want to know

mizo
01.06.11, 21:15
---------- Post added at 13:49 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

yea post it in the member area i want to know

we also need to know :confused:
there is no need to put it in the member area :frown:

anon
01.06.11, 21:16
there is no need to put it in the member area :frown:

...besides not helping Waffles patch it.

mizo
01.06.11, 21:28
...besides not helping Waffles patch it.

i didn't mean not to put it in the member area
but also we need to know the method and we are not members yet

lertsy
01.06.11, 22:43
i didn't mean not to put it in the member area
but also we need to know the method and we are not members yet

You have to earn the title :wwink: and I agree with anon.. it's just good if not everyone get access to it, so that it last longer :wsmile:

mizo
01.06.11, 22:52
You have to earn the title :wwink:

i know that
that's why i said we are not members

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ----------

You have to earn the title :wwink:

i know that
that's why i said we are not members YET ;)

Unschuldig
01.06.11, 23:30
I'm since 24.07.09 registred here and still don't have a member-titel but a lot of gray hairs ....where is my hair bonuses? ...shame on *** :D

anon
01.06.11, 23:39
If you guys want to discuss your Member status (or lack thereof), there's a nice thread where to do so.

Finding it is a test of prowess.

GymTanAndLaundry
03.06.11, 15:47
I'm since 24.07.09 registred here and still don't have a member-titel but a lot of gray hairs ....where is my hair bonuses? ...shame on *** :D

Makes me think I became a member relatively quickly then, hahaha.

I've already told anon over PM my theory for getting a lot of points easily at Waffles, too. I don't know if he's testing it. I'm not a member there so I can't test it for myself. I've had real trouble even finding invites to waffles because most people don't seem to have "any time invites" that and they had a lot of downtime, I guess.

@Lertsy you may not be a member but I recognize you are a good member in the community, if you're interested in hearing my theory for waffles point cheating send me a PM and I'll share with you what I shared with anon.

It's not rocket science really... if you really want to cheat points at waffles then just read anons post about how points are earned and think "how can i get points quickly under these conditions and what tools can I use to help me do this?" that's what I did and I figured out something plausible within about 5 minutes.

I didn't think my post before would create such hype.... it wasn't intended to hahahahaha

Unschuldig
03.06.11, 16:58
if you mean part-snatching > 200MB files to get on snatchlist and get for each snatch 5 points ...i can say that doesn't works :(

GymTanAndLaundry
03.06.11, 17:41
if you mean part-snatching > 200MB files to get on snatchlist and get for each snatch 5 points ...i can say that doesn't works :(

That was the idea simplified, yes. and it doesn't work? why not? Do they have a free leech section or a lot of individual free leech torrents? I am purely theorising here from logic, so forgive me if I got everybody's hopes up and then failed to deliver. Like I said, I don't have an account at Waffles so I can't do the testing for myself and provide anything concrete, I can merely theorise from the facts I am given about the tracker and try to help that way. Anybody with an account should fiddle around with ways to get points and let us know their findings. I know when I'm on a site with a points system the first thing I do is calculate a way to abuse said system with the tools that we have available to us, after all points system usually further encourage seedboxes and reward them but prove of little use to the home user, although from what has been posted here it seems Waffles have found a nice balance between the two while still making points slightly easier for seedbox users (RSS SEEDBOXES can EASILY snatch a whole bunch of torrents making a seedbox user a crap ton of points).

Has anybody tried ghostleeching for points with 200mb+ snatches or are points only given upon the receival of a completed flag by the tracker? See what I mean? I'm completely in the dark here and just throwing shit out there which *could* work, but seeing as I'm not a member on the site I am unfamilar with their inner workings and programming :P

lertsy
03.06.11, 17:54
@Lertsy you may not be a member but I recognize you are a good member in the community, if you're interested in hearing my theory for waffles point cheating send me a PM and I'll share with you what I shared with anon.

Thanks, I can try your theory out if you want to :wwink:

mizo
03.06.11, 18:01
Has anybody tried ghostleeching for points with 200mb+ snatches or are points only given upon the receival of a completed flag by the tracker? See what I mean? I'm completely in the dark here and just throwing shit out there which *could* work, but seeing as I'm not a member on the site I am unfamilar with their inner workings and programming :P

yes i've tried that
they only give you the points when you complete downloading the torrent file
when you download a part of the torrent you get nothing

Unschuldig
03.06.11, 18:08
haha rly sad ...would be awesome if that worked ....here is the bonus-description thread from waffles

Updated: 11/04/11
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

HELP!

New users have reported that they're getting 5/10 points a day for reasons not currently known. This appears to stop when you reach Power User+ and has something to do with seeding. What is that something? Therein lies the mystery. Help us out chaps.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

What are points?

A type of credit system that can be used in exchange for most things in the Shop (https://www.waffles.fm/shop.php).

How to earn them, and the amounts that can be earned are as follows.

Becoming a Power User+ (https://www.waffles.fm/docs.php?page=Docs/FAQ#What_are_the_different_user_classes.3F).

100 points.

Having invited a user who has maintained PU+ status.

1 point per day per Power User (+*). Only your invitees (https://www.waffles.fm/myinvites.php) can earn you points; power users invited by your invitees will earn you nothing.

Uploading a torrent. (Points will be lost if torrent is deleted.)

5 points.

Filling a request. (Points will be lost if request is reset.)

15 points.

WI (https://www.waffles.fm/docs.php?page=Docs/Waffle_Irons) approval.

5 points.

Completing a snatch when not on ratio watch/half leech (https://www.waffles.fm/docs.php?page=Docs/FAQ/Free_Leech)/free leech (https://www.waffles.fm/docs.php?page=Docs/FAQ/Free_Leech)/WTFleech (https://www.waffles.fm/docs.php?page=Docs/FAQ/Free_Leech).

1 point for a completed snatched torrent that's between 50-99 MB.

3 points for a completed snatched torrent that's between 100-199 MB.

5 points for a completed snatched torrent that's over 200 MB.

Points are awarded for some posting milestones.

500th/1,000th posts = 200 points.
2,500th/5,000th/7,500th/10,000th posts = 500 points.

More milestones may exist. If you could help, that'd be great.*

Finding a bug in shop and being the first to report it.

1,000 points.

Finding a bug in any beta feature and being the first to report it.

1,000 points.

If you randomly see waffler with a fanny pack up in the top left hand corner of the screen, you are given a random number of points, although it usually isn't too many.

[img=https://d6kwnbvhrfby3.cloudfront.net/img/waffler/free_money.png]

* Not fully understood. If you think you know, post here!

Things that don't earn you points.

Donating.
Seeding.*(Only applies to PU+; see top of post for more details.)

PS: we should pay anon to make for us some forum posts there, i guess he make over 10,000th posts in 3 weeks :D

anon
03.06.11, 18:55
Has anybody tried ghostleeching for points with 200mb+ snatches or are points only given upon the receival of a completed flag by the tracker?

Only when the completed flag is received.

Looks like they're giving you bonus points just for seeding now? Oh, what's that? :geek:

PS: we should pay anon to make for us some forum posts there, i guess he make over 10,000th posts in 3 weeks :D

Back in the day I was making around 1000 posts per month here. :idunno:

GymTanAndLaundry
03.06.11, 19:58
Only when the completed flag is received.

Looks like they're giving you bonus points just for seeding now? Oh, what's that? :geek:

Back in the day I was making around 1000 posts per month here. :idunno:

If they are giving points for seeding then really it's a no-brainer...... read my signature lol :)

Otherwise it's a lot harder to earn points, given the specificness of what is required. Are points now earned for seeding then or.....?

Ocupator
04.06.11, 00:10
damm when do they open the invites again?

anon
04.06.11, 00:22
damm when do they open the invites again?

Usually, only their staff knows.

C3PO
05.06.11, 19:15
They are closed for a quite a while now, arent they..

mizo
05.06.11, 19:40
They are closed for a quite a while now, arent they..

yes almost 10 weeks

Unschuldig
24.06.11, 13:20
the invite-system is open again ...share your bunch of invites :D

Blocker
25.06.11, 16:55
the invite-system is open again ...share your bunch of invites :D

I'd like to share them but my invites privileges have been revoked for having some guys banned in my invite tree because of cheating :tongue:

Sgroppino
02.09.11, 17:35
Anyone will win the bike with 100000 points?! LOL

DriftKing
03.09.11, 12:27
damn it, I got more than 2tb during this freeleech and I m sure other thousands of user who got tbs. now I am afraid there will be no seeder after freeleech. because now no one need buffer there after it !

anon
04.09.11, 04:52
Thankfully, not everyone is a hit and runner.

Blocker
04.09.11, 18:11
Anyone will win the bike with 100000 points?! LOL

Maybe a staff member with an old account

Cheatness
16.10.11, 23:33
Maybe a staff member with an old account

I think the staff won't receive the bike, it doesn't make any sense, the prizes are for normal users I think

shoulder
16.10.11, 23:50
I think this whole bike thing is just a joke. :P

anon
17.10.11, 02:44
I'm an idealist and think the bike is real!

But I'm also a cynic and think no one will ever win it.

But if there's something I've learned in life it's that you always find someone better than you. So I don't entirely discard the possiblility of someone with a Waffles t-shirt riding that hard-earned BMX (let's assume it's a BMX).

coolio256
21.02.12, 21:27
How to ghostleech with bitcomet?

anon
21.02.12, 21:34
How to ghostleech with bitcomet?

Have you tried every way that might work before asking?

Does Waffles even allow that ill-reputed client? I thought they had a strict whitelist.

coolio256
21.02.12, 21:36
Oh, it works. Till now didn´t find properties :O

coolio256
07.03.12, 21:46
Is it flashy if there are many uncompletely torrents because of ghostleech? There are shown in the snatched list :(

anon
07.03.12, 21:49
Is it flashy if there are many uncompletely torrents because of ghostleech?

Yes. And whatever goes into your Waffles snatchlist is permanent. Consequences of your actions much? :O

You can try to more or less fix it by "redownloading (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/waffles-method-v2-14913/)".

svartevarg
24.04.12, 12:59
Waffles x2

Convince me why you need it.
60 post or 2 green bar
cheat wisely or no cheating

Would be great if u provided a guide/info to those who wanna cheat wisely on how to do so (for those who are beginners on waffles safe cheating way - through pm of course)...

SBfreak
24.04.12, 13:40
Would be great if u provided a guide/info to those who wanna cheat wisely on how to do so (for those who are beginners on waffles safe cheating way - through pm of course)...

Would be great if we didn't already have a whole thread about this and even a specific method that's named after the tracker.

anon
24.04.12, 14:28
Moved.

There's no need for PMs, you can find the info you need in the open.

gu5t3r
24.04.12, 15:04
Does waffles.fm have 0-day Beatport.com house music?

ParamouR
24.04.12, 19:13
Does waffles.fm have 0-day Beatport.com house music?
idk about Beatport but it does have a lot of 0-day _ House music :wsmile:

gu5t3r
24.04.12, 19:33
Can you check does it have this release Le Spot Rouge (Original Mix) by Lewis Lastella, catalog # LAY162?
or this one # MCS004, Reasons by Project 46, Andrew Allen?

idk about Beatport but it does have a lot of 0-day _ House music :wsmile:

ParamouR
24.04.12, 20:38
None of them are there :sad:

But I found this one torrent maybe that could be something similar:

"Bob Bonnet, Dan Keen - 46 Science Fair Projects for the Evil Genius [2008]

gu5t3r
24.04.12, 22:53
It's not, but thank You for your effort.

None of them are there :sad:

But I found this one torrent maybe that could be something similar:

"Bob Bonnet, Dan Keen - 46 Science Fair Projects for the Evil Genius [2008]

leus
25.04.12, 08:29
Incoming freeleech btw.

"Sometime toward the end of this week, a 24 hour free leech will commence. The purpose of this is to stress test everything while systems are monitored, so we can fine tune things to work with our available hardware. Since we are running with a configuration optimized to include two of our downed servers, breakage should be expected.

The start and end times will be added to this notice roughly 1 hour before it begins."

techsupport
27.04.12, 11:41
Free leech started

Start: 01:00 GMT 4/27 : 9PM US-EST 4/26 : 6PM US-PST 4/26
End: 02:00 GMT 4/28 : 10PM US-EST 4/27 : 7PM US-PST 4/27

Aks1337
01.05.12, 13:29
just got into waffles but its hard to maintain good ratio without a SB . :/ hoping to find a way to survive ther

THC
04.05.12, 16:10
just got into waffles but its hard to maintain good ratio without a SB . :/ hoping to find a way to survive ther

Is this a cheating forum or what? :rolleyes:

re1gnsupreme
21.05.12, 21:25
Waffles.fm is great but it's fairly hard to keep a good ratio for me. The only way I can upload something that hasn't been uploaded already is to go on bandcamp and upload from there.

Sammyboy10
27.05.12, 22:08
What is with this Site, under Construction?

anon
27.05.12, 23:03
What is with this Site, under Construction?

some problems with server relocation

lanab
30.06.12, 19:21
Waffles is worse than What.cd to keep good ratio at, my account was deleted.

Makeawish
08.07.12, 03:59
Waffles is worse than What.cd to keep good ratio at, my account was deleted.

Did you cheat or your inviter cheat? That happened to me once because my inviter handed out too many invites....

techsupport
08.07.12, 04:17
Did you cheat or your inviter cheat? That happened to me once because my inviter handed out too many invites....

Same happened with my inviter, but my account is ok (for the moment).

Firework
02.08.12, 11:43
for me it was very easy to keep a good ratio on waffles :)

techsupport
31.08.12, 17:53
Free leech by Donors

end time = Sat Sep 1 09 : 56 : 45 GMT 2012

Good Luck

silencer1980
01.09.12, 13:16
sorry but anyone know when will the inviting open?

:)

i was banned for nearly two weeks and noone can invite me through :)

bjs
01.09.12, 14:02
I believe one can still invite if they have an "anytime invite".

anon
01.09.12, 18:48
I believe one can still invite if they have an "anytime invite".

Their system has always puzzled me. You can have 15 regular invites but they're useless if they decide not to open.

However, if you have enough Waffles points, you can exchange regular invites for anytime ones (at least you could last time I checked).

silencer1980
02.09.12, 13:06
Waffles and TL have interesting inviting ideas.

for months TL closed inviting users.

isn't it strange?

SilkTouch
14.12.12, 06:43
I've never heard of this site.
Seems I have been living under a rock.
What would be the compartment between this and TL ?

anon
14.12.12, 18:36
Content-wise, you can't compare them at all, as the content is different. Waffles has only music, TL is a scene (and not so scene) tracker.

coolio256
15.02.13, 14:57
It is possible to fake waffle points? Do you get points when faking a snatch with ratiomaster?

teramera
15.02.13, 15:38
It is possible to fake waffle points? Do you get points when faking a snatch with ratiomaster?

You get points for completing each snatch, ie torrent you download completely. But that would only cost you GB's

anon
15.02.13, 16:21
The best way is to invite people who reach PU status. You'll receive 1 point a day for each one of them. :gcool:

meet
15.02.13, 16:53
I think even donating gets some points.

bjs
15.02.13, 17:17
To me the only interesting thing with the bonus points was "Convert a Regular Invite to TWO Anytime Invites", but it is now sold out. Is there any use for the bonus points anymore?

THC
15.02.13, 18:33
The best way is to invite people who reach PU status. You'll receive 1 point a day for each one of them. :gcool:

Yeah I've managed to invite such good users that all of them are banned and so are my invites...

coolio256
16.02.13, 18:45
Fake with Ratiomaster download & upload :D

anon
17.02.13, 03:40
Fake with Ratiomaster download & upload :D

Very specific :gsmile:

coolio256
17.02.13, 14:20
Very specific :gsmile:

I mean download a file with RM and seed it with RM. You won´t have the file on your PC

koel
17.02.13, 14:59
I mean download a file with RM and seed it with RM. You won´t have the file on your PC

I fake downloaded cause my ratio was ridiculously high

coolio256
20.02.13, 21:24
I fake downloaded cause my ratio was ridiculously high

try to comply a 1,x ratio

koel
20.02.13, 21:49
try to comply a 1,x ratio

NO.
More 7,x

leus
20.02.13, 23:15
Haven't cheated a single byte on waffles and got ~ 15 gigs down and a ratio of 10+. Asked my friend if I can have the seedbox for a day on a side wide freeleech and snatched the biggest ebook pack with it (~75 gigs) and seeded it to a ratio of 2+.
Since that day I'm basically snatching whatever the fuck I want and seed till the HnR time is over. This tracker is damn easy to keep a ratio compared to what.

anon
21.02.13, 03:37
NO.
More 7,x

What's the point? Such a high ratio will give no benefits, and might draw attention towards you (although that's just a possibility).

koel
21.02.13, 11:36
What's the point? Such a high ratio will give no benefits, and might draw attention towards you (although that's just a possibility).

it was higher :D I had to fake dow to get it there...
Downloaded more than 25gb

silencer1980
11.03.13, 11:19
Site is down for sometime. Maybe it means going down forever?

Blocker
12.03.13, 19:13
Site is down for sometime. Maybe it means going down forever?

:frown: I hope you are wrong!

koel
12.03.13, 19:28
:frown: I hope you are wrong!

& had many acc there...8+ invites...
Now I lost my what acc....what to do 4 music?

anon
12.03.13, 22:02
Don't worry, we've got you covered.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18575

And have I already mentioned how awesome RuTracker is for music?

silencer1980
12.03.13, 23:31

@Blocker , i would like to but...

silencer1980
17.03.13, 18:07
Thanks god it's back online.

Monteiro
18.03.13, 01:03
Glad came back was already worried.

csverona05
27.03.13, 19:41
But they have a lot to work ,this is an old back-up version so are many things that mean to be changed.

anon
10.07.16, 03:23
I've heard their recent sudden domain change has taken its toll on the amount of activity and seeded torrents. Is that true?