PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats Games - BCG

shoulder
15.04.09, 02:29
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3492

Short Info

Tracker: Blackcats-Games (BCG)
Tracker URL: http://www.blackcats-games.net/
Open Signups?: Not anymore, Referral System (Kind of Invite System)
Category: Games
Number of Users: ~ 30000
Number of torrents: ~ 11000

BCG is the best gaming tracker out there. You find nearly all releases there, and you can even download a lot of old releases, sometimes you still even get fast speeds on those old torrents. :smile:

Categories

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6567

Seed Points

One thing that differs BCG from most other trackers is their unique so called "Seed Points" System.
As you are supposed not to Hit'n'Run on BCG, you have to archive a file ratio of at least 0.8 on each torrent.
If you downloaded a old one with no other leechers on it or if your upload speed is very slow this can be a pain.
At this point the SP System comes into play which "helps" you to get a 1:1 file ratio.
All you got to do is to keep the torrent seeding, and if it fulfills certain conditions (Min Seed Time, S/L Ratio, ...) you earn Seed Points.
If you reached the needed number of those points, it's file ratio automatically becomes 1.
So, you can see this system as a kind of Ratio-Free System with a minimal required Seedtime. :top:

Official Seed Points FAQ (http://www.blackcats-games.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=59&st=0&start=0)

Browse Page

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3493

Referrals (Invites)

The Invite System is also a little bit different from other trackers.
You can create Referrals (Invites) which your invitee has to enter on the Fake Page in order to be able to signup.
Be aware that the generated codes only last for 1h and you need the Badge of Honour (No Hit'n'Run Points) to be able to generate them. :wink2:

Our New Referral System (http://www.blackcats-games.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=20522)

Cheating:

Well, I didn't try too much and it's too long ago that I could say something for sure.
I recommend you to use the Vuze Mod and go for speeds < 100KB/s on well seeded/leeched torrents and you should be fine.

## EDIT:
extended information and talk about the special ratio system there:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=21901

kazuya
15.04.09, 11:21
Nice but are not images a little bit outdated.BCG look like this today:tongue:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5677/bcbanner.jpg

system28
15.04.09, 12:20
I think its time for a new categorie called "Tracker Reviews"!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
15.04.09, 12:24

My Desire also :biggrin:
:top:

The BCG looks i think it was changed because the style of the theme.
For me looks like the recent BCG but only with the default theme changed.

SBfreak
15.04.09, 13:36

Great idea.Tracker reviews for the win!!I'll start making a tracker review right away.

shoulder
15.04.09, 13:40
Nice but are not images a little bit outdated.BCG look like this today:tongue:

The pictures are up to date, look at the upload date on the browse screen. :wink2:

kazuya
15.04.09, 13:55
Hmm is ee now,how come my site is black all,where you change the style,if it can be changed?

shoulder
15.04.09, 13:58
In your profile page there's an option called Stylesheet. :wink2:

yoco
15.04.09, 15:51
Best tracker for games :tongue: I love their system to get ratio tto 1:1 even if there's no leechers!

conan
15.04.09, 16:09
Best gaming tracker hands down, I often download old torrents and the speed is always great.

hontoCorti
24.06.09, 02:37
I like the tracker also very much because of their variety of x360 games;)

They also have many PAL games...

The torrents there last very long and also for some month they have seeders and fast speeds...

The seed point system is very interesting. You just leave the torrent in the seed and earn seed points (starting from 3 days) to get a 1:1 ratio.

I think that is one point why the torrents last so long.

They only give out invites sporadically to members (longer than 5 month active i think) and only if they got the badge of honor - means they have no hit and runs at all...

If you have to exit a torrent after leeching it is no problem, if you continue to seed later, you have time to reach 1:1 ratio i think one month or so.

It will be a seeded hit and run then and you can still keep the badge of honor;)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.06.09, 09:19
Also they have added some 5-6 more theme's :klatsch_3:

Blocker
27.06.09, 22:44
One thing that differs BCG from most other trackers is their unique so called "Seed Points" System.
As you are supposed not to Hit'n'Run on BCG, you have to archive a file ratio of at least 0.8 on each torrent

Good way to keep seeders in a long time

Many people says is the best gaming tracker I've never been there but looks nice

Also I'm not a big fan of video-games

noobglitch
29.06.09, 03:14
It's a great tracker because it's almost a ratioless. All you got to do is seed and it will eventually became 1:1 even though no one is leeching - seedpoints system.

A big plus is you can find really old games here which is hard to find in other trackers.

And the login page is cool

ZoOoOoM
29.06.09, 04:26
for some reason i can't get to the website....i used the link in the review but it redirects me to this :
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3908/91416307.jpg

cheatos
29.06.09, 08:06
for some reason i can't get to the website....i used the link in the review but it redirects me to this :
image (http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3908/91416307.jpg)

this is a protective page,, you need to enter a key in the search box :smile:
after that a username and password box will appear i guess

ZoOoOoM
29.06.09, 15:37
lol oO?
that's the first time i see a tracker like that oO

noobglitch
29.06.09, 15:43
Try typing referal on the search box :wink:

anon
29.06.09, 19:53
That will be pretty much useless if he doesn't have a referal, though :biggrin:

The "search" box is where you're supposed to enter your keyword, generated upon registering. After you type it, the username and password boxes will appear at the bottom, and you may log in.

shoulder
29.06.09, 19:54
And keep in mind you have to type (not copy & paste) your keyword and you must not hit enter or the search button.

anon
29.06.09, 19:56
Pressing ENTER leads to Google :tongue:

That system scared me back when I was at BCG. When the login boxes didn't inmediately appear, I'd think I was banned - and ultimately so was it.

Hellboy
29.06.09, 20:59
Keep One thing in mind that BCG staff is very cruel if they catch you cheating,trading etc then they will disable you whole invite tree or they can even ban the user that has invited you.
They also talk to other tracker staff's and trying to disable you from those trackers too...
BCG - BitmeTV - Goem - What.cd - Waffles
i was disabled once when i argued with Cirno and admit that i have traded BCG referal:tongue:,i said him fu** off...i will find another referal .... and will trade again
then got banned from the above 5 trackers

anon
29.06.09, 21:00
if they catch you cheating,trading etc then they will disable you whole invite tree or they can even ban the user that has invited you.
They also talk to other tracker staff's and trying to disable you from those trackers too...

I know that by heart. :eek:

SBfreak
29.06.09, 21:27
I think TL too.

anon
29.06.09, 21:28
I wasn't banned at TL after the happenings :tongue:

Hellboy
29.06.09, 21:35
I think TL too.
yes i was also not banned from TL:shockkk!:

downtown
04.07.09, 00:08
I think the protective page is genius. Something new and innovative since all the other tracker pages look the same it really stands out.

anon
04.07.09, 00:09
all the other tracker pages look the same

They're not the only ones using a fake login page. :tongue:

naughtydog
04.07.09, 12:10
i Hvent tried this tracker site before, but i think it is very unique in its own sense of the fake page. I am sure other trackers will follow soon ebough.. :) .... Nice review

anon
04.07.09, 19:05
I am sure other trackers will follow soon ebough.. :)

If you're talking about the fake login page, some trackers already have one as well. :wink:

Hellboy
06.07.09, 15:26
I personally hate Blackcats because of their hit and run system and you can easily get promoted to Kitty class:confused2: ....
TorrentLeech is better than BCG for sure

SBfreak
06.07.09, 16:59
You can't really compare them...TL is a general tracker and BCG is a games-only tracker.

anon
06.07.09, 18:38
I guess he means when it comes to games.

Well, even stoi has said you can get them faster and with better pretimes at 0-Day trackers, but BCG has a lot more game content.

antiseedbox
07.07.09, 01:50
This tracker is a very good for games...
But has rules for the ratio that do not like me...

anon
07.07.09, 01:52
Of course there's more to this, but basically just leave your torrents seeding, they'll get SP eventually. The tracker is pretty much ratio-free.

Haggar
07.07.09, 04:53
Outstanding tracker, the recycled torrents are great, I don't see any reason or incentive to cheat at bcg, the seedpoints and the reduced number of user classes are a very good way to discourage cheating. Also if you are caught cheating there you will maybe generate a chain reaction of bans.

Hellboy
07.07.09, 12:03
Outstanding tracker, the recycled torrents are great, I don't see any reason or incentive to cheat at bcg, the seedpoints and the reduced number of user classes are a very good way to discourage cheating. Also if you are caught cheating there you will maybe generate a chain reaction of bans.
Thats why i hate this tracker and i cant keep the torrent running:mad:

cutiepie
07.07.09, 17:01
The thing I love about this site is that the seed point system makes cheating not necessary! Sure, leaving your computer on for a few days is a pain but it's worth it for the most extensive library of games there is out there. I love BCG!

yoco
07.07.09, 18:48
Can anyone tell me what does "badge of honor" mean on BCG? I have like 5 invites but can't give them away cuz of this!

anon
07.07.09, 18:49
It means you've never hit & ran on torrents. Make sure you've seeded all your downloads for the required amount of time...

yoco
07.07.09, 19:02
Hm... and how do I get it back, cuz I never really did a hit&run, it's just I didn't know they had that system where you can get back to ratio 1:1, so I just removed torrents! :rolleyes2:

noobglitch
07.07.09, 19:03
I got an average seeding time of 60 days in there and still my actual ratio is below 1 :mad2:

anon
07.07.09, 19:04
Hm... and how do I get it back, cuz I never really did a hit&run, it's just I didn't know they had that system where you can get back to ratio 1:1, so I just removed torrents! :rolleyes2:

Readd them and seed until you hit the time barrier.

I got an average seeding time of 60 days in there and still my actual ratio is below 1 :mad2:

Perhaps you missed something? Check this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/57191-post30.html) for more info.

hontoCorti
10.07.09, 16:23
every torrent has to be seeded for 1,5 days < 500mb and for 3 days > 500mb
then the torrents will begin adding seed points...
but also the seeder leecher ration has to be low enough, that means if there are too much leechers you wont get the points since you earn through uploading anyway..

There are like 5 rules when the seed points will begin to counts (also only for a limited number of torrents simultaneously)

If you can't start seeding now because you have to turn of your computer it is no problem because you have 1 month or so to clear that "seeded hit and run" by earning seed points...

i think the system is quite fair and noone has to cheat there really...

currently have a ratio > 3 and it was not very hard..

anon
10.07.09, 19:28
The seed:peer ratio must be 20:1 or the torrent must have 0 leechers, and only two torrents can gain SP at the same time, if I'm not mistaken.

It's a great system and makes BCG practically ratio-free. :smile:

Hellboy
10.07.09, 23:47
Tested and working - in order to clear hit and runs i run mratio or any ratio tools with speeds 300KB/s + on even those torrent that dont have leechers but i stop them before update,
This method always work for me:biggrin:

Djinn69
09.11.09, 18:26
Hello, I'm from Spain, I have a Kimsufi, and I want an invitation to BCG, please,

I would also tell me which is for you the best gaming console tracker now :top:

Thank you in advance :)

shoulder
09.11.09, 19:07
This is not an invite request thread.

anon
09.11.09, 19:10
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16308

:pfeifender smilie:

SBcheater
14.11.09, 12:13
I personally hate Blackcats because of their hit and run system and you can easily get promoted to Kitty class:confused2: ....

Comparison between TL and BCG is not a good Idea as former specializes in scene releases while BCG is no doubt the greatest gaming tracker with all obscure and new games available on single platform.

HnR system on BCG is one of its kind which is further supported by their exclusive Seed point system, so if you want to avoid an HnR at BCG all you have to do is to seed that torrent to 3 days (if it is more then 500MB) and continue seeding it until your HnR cost is covered by SP system. as simple as it sounds.

Perhaps you wanted to say I hate seeding torrents to a whole week.

anon
14.11.09, 17:55

For new games I'd say that's right. TL will have a better pretime, and they'll be great for cheating on.

grebetu
14.11.09, 18:58
I wouldn't say tl releases only new games. They often release old scene releases.

anon
14.11.09, 18:59
That's right, although for me their speeds have always been quite slow when compared with the latest torrents. Perhaps only home users were seeding the ones I downloaded.

grebetu
14.11.09, 19:07
well i can't argue that, often people tell me things like "it's just 4mbits, can't believe how slow that is" and i just smile bitterly :)
for me it's all full speed but my connection sux and probably can't max out any seeds.

Instab
14.11.09, 23:32
TL will have a better pretime, and they'll be great for cheating on.

now that's exactly the reasons why i wanna join a site :redface::top:

shadowww
17.11.09, 16:34
Its not matter of speed or pretimes, who actually cares if you play game a day or two later then TL users. Its often still way ahead when it actually comes to the stores (at least here where I live). Greatest advantage of BCG over TL is that BCG has great collection of older games, while TL fails even at some not-so-old ones but unpopular ones. Few examples are Morrowind, Two Worlds, Gothic. I know that when I recently searched for (some of) these, couldn't find them on TL.

SBcheater
17.11.09, 16:58
TL fails even at some not-so-old ones but unpopular ones. ..... I know that when I recently searched for (some of) these, couldn't find them on TL.

This is because TL is not a specialized gaming tracker, instead its a 0day tracker and doing their job pretty well, no doubt BCG has a very exclusive collection of games not found anywhere else including gamegui, ntorrents, Bitgamer even on so called retro gaming tracker underground torrents and even if you found your required game on these you will not find anybody willing to seed them for you, at BCG they have very less dead torrents (this is perhaps due to their good seedpoint system) and if you request for a reseed your request get fulfilled within a week. therefore I must say BCG has a lead on its rivals .

shadowww
17.11.09, 17:22
Well I hear many complains about BCG staff recently so its not everything ideal. Heard they banned whole invite tree when they found a cheater.
And they ban even for worse reasons. Pretty incredible how guy got banned just because they found in their log that he didn't read rules.php. He was like month old member, with a good ratio, never cheated or anything. Downloaded just one torrent (and fully seeded back) I think.

grebetu
17.11.09, 17:29
the biggest grudge i had with bcg is that they disabled like 5 of my accounts for inactivity :)

i think they had longer inactive timespan for powerusers, but disabled me several times few GB's under the power user limit that i've been working hard for :)
Next time if i decide to use it, i'll just cheat my way into PU.

shadowww
17.11.09, 17:34
Yea, inactivity is a bitch trackers-wide. Lost bithq that way.

Good thing is this forum do not prune users as trackers, because I didn't log in for months here :))))))

grebetu
17.11.09, 17:47
well depends on a point of view :)

i lost at least one account here when they changed something and deleted all low level accounts, and i lost at least two on 00de where i was before ddj moved here. i don't think young generations appreciate how hard is for older people to find free time to follow all boards, trackers and stuff :)

anon
17.11.09, 17:54
Welcome back, shadowww.

i lost at least one account here when they changed something and deleted all low level accounts

We indeed pruned all hopelessly inactive accounts around the time registrations were closed for a month.

[/offtopic]

Doppelboom
04.12.09, 21:48
Here some new screenshots

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5234

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5239

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5236

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5237

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5238

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=5235

hsusans
19.12.09, 20:02
so does mratio work at bcg

anon
19.12.09, 20:03
yes

Doppelboom
21.12.09, 12:09
so does mratio work at bcg

hmm i don't really know i tried Ratio Faker and got banned. mratio is unsteadier as R.F.

cheatos
21.12.09, 12:16
I've used RatioFaker there and it works perfectly :confused2:..

now i'm banned because my inviter caught trading.

maybe you got banned for some other reason?

kazuya
21.12.09, 13:36

i hate when that happens

well it depends how you use it :biggrin:

Doppelboom
21.12.09, 16:10
I've used RatioFaker there and it works perfectly :confused2:..

maybe you got banned for some other reason?

i don't think so it's because of cheating. I cheat there for the first time.... 4 h. and then ..banned:icon_angry[1]:

anon
21.12.09, 18:20

Banning the whole trees for the lose. It's no wonder some say 1 out of every 10 banned BCG users is actually a bad apple.

ooblar
24.12.09, 19:22
It must be frustrating to get BCG after years of hard work and then lose it because your inviter's inviter's inviter was caught trading/cheating.

cheatos
24.12.09, 19:28
i've never been lucky with hard to get trackers..

permanently banned from BCG for the above reason
sct shutdown
banned once from TL for an inviter problem
banned _permanently_ for bitMe my inviter caught trading

oh well life continues .. :rolleyes2:
got a dupe of TL, f*ck bcg and bitme i got elebitz and docstorrents.. bitgamer ftw..
and i hope i wont get banned from SCC because of my inviter .. again

abookhalil
24.12.09, 19:58
You are currently Blocked from Generating more referral codes until:
2010-1*-1* *:**:**

I Don't know why i got blocked , i got 3 hit and run but i fixed it maybe it's the reason ???

anon
24.12.09, 19:59
i got 3 hit and run but i fixed it maybe it's the reason ???

You should ask the BCG Staff, not us :tongue:

cheatos
24.12.09, 20:01
I Don't know why i got blocked , i got 3 hit and run but i fixed it maybe it's the reason ???

you've fixed the Hit & runs visible in your profile , there are Hit&Run -Points- which are only visible by staff, find more info in BCG's FAQ.

abookhalil
24.12.09, 20:30
You should ask the BCG Staff, not us :tongue:
when a cheater ask staff it means ban immediately , i don't wanna loose my account because i can't create referral :tongue:

anon
24.12.09, 20:31
If you cheated correctly they shouldn't even know you've done it :wink:

abookhalil
24.12.09, 20:43
If you cheated correctly they shouldn't even know you've done it :wink:
You are right , But You must be careful No one Cheat perfectly unless you have this thread "" Tracker Cheating Experiences "" :wink2:

Mihai
27.04.10, 14:23
Three words: BCG on what.cd

hontoCorti
27.04.10, 22:21
Sorry, i don't understand the last post:)

anon
27.04.10, 22:22
BCG invites in What.cd? For everyone perhaps? :w00t:

Mihai
27.04.10, 22:28
Of corse not.It's clearlly for power users and up.

anon
27.04.10, 22:30
If I remember correctly, Elites already had access to an unlimited BCG thread. I guess they wanted to make it more reachable.

BCG is no longer l33t! :lol: And that's kind of good, I think.

Mihai
27.04.10, 22:32
Shh.No more talking or they will remove them from the power user forum:tongue:

C3PO
27.05.10, 18:34
How can I sign up on this lame page? Ihave some code but can't find the signup page...

cheatos
27.05.10, 18:36
How can I sign up on this lame page? Ihave some code but can't find the signup page...

type

referral

in the main white box then scroll down and enter the required info (i don't remember but i think: email&code)

C3PO
27.05.10, 18:41
Scrolling up&down...nothing happens...

SBfreak
27.05.10, 18:43
Enable javascript

jacksbi
Scrolling up&down...nothing happens...

type referal not referral

then scroll down

Mihai
reload the page and try again

Oh and it is referal, yes. Forgot the BCG team doesn't know english:lol:

cheatos
27.05.10, 18:44
EDIT: everyone answered you!

i addded an additional 'r' :P,
it must be

referal

try this (i'm think you did, but try again):

What to do after you receive the referral code

Like many other areas of the site, BCG’s referral/signup/login system is very unique. Follow the steps below to use your referral code to create a new account:

1. Visit Your Company Name (http://www.blackcats-games.net)
2. TYPE the word referal into the search box (don’t change the spelling), without hitting submit or enter. Once you do, Email and referral code (aka referral link) text boxes will appear at the foot of the page
3. Enter a valid email address (NO HOTMAIL) and code in the boxes given. Then submit.
4. Check mail for link and proceed to signup page
5. Fill in your details and submit. this will then send you a completion email and more importantly, the keyword.
6. Back at Your Company Name (http://www.blackcats-games.net) you must type in the keyword in the search box. Username pass fields will appear at the foot of the page.
7. Enter your credentials at the username, password fields and hit submit. Enjoy BCG

FILEnetworks Blog: Blackcats Games Invite Giveaway – 500 Free BCG Referrals (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/05/blackcats-games-invite-giveaway-500.html)

C3PO
27.05.10, 18:45
I should've written referal.10x jack and cheatos

anon
27.05.10, 18:52

In case you still care abookhalil has made a video on how to register. :unsure:

C3PO
27.05.10, 19:05
I still can't understand the purpose of these decoy pages...

anon
27.05.10, 19:05
Security. Or at least, a very small amount of it.

DriftKing
28.05.10, 17:13
The worst thing of BCG , you cant partitial leech there. If you want to one game from pack you must download whole pack ! lol

anon
28.05.10, 19:49
Either download the whole thing or don't at all... you prevent the SP system from working properly for others if you do partial downloading.

caballero
29.05.10, 02:25
The worst thing of BCG , you cant partitial leech there. If you want to one game from pack you must download whole pack ! lol

how do they do that?

Games mixed in unknown rar files :unsure:?

anon
29.05.10, 02:32
Technically, you're not forced to download the whole thing because of having no choice (which is what I think you've understood), it's just that the rules forbid it.

caballero
29.05.10, 03:37
Technically, you're not forced to download the whole thing because of having no choice (which is what I think you've understood), it's just that the rules forbid it.

Yes, I was thinking they can do it by some technique.

I'm not on BCG but I'm guessing that this rule is similar to hit'n'run rule in some trackers. Just for looks.

shadowww
29.05.10, 04:14
Yea I almost went on IRC ranting how some dumbass "leeches" torrent that I recently snatched and seed there waiting for my seed points.

Idiot didn't download single byte from me (and I doubt he did from any other seeder because its quite small torrent and he was sitting on it for around 12 hours just being reported as leecher wtf). And there is no peerlist where I could check it out.

Luckily he is off and my SP pouring in again. ^_^

edit: omfg, just after I posted this here I checked my bcg profile and sp overwiev and mysterious "leecher" is again on my fking torrent. -> "S/L ratio - Failed!"
going to sleep now, will see tommorow how he affected my seed points. =_=

saebrtooth
29.05.10, 05:35

It may be bad if ur real dl, but from a cheat point of view its good

anon
29.05.10, 18:59
I'm not on BCG but I'm guessing that this rule is similar to hit'n'run rule in some trackers. Just for looks.

Although in this case the implications are slightly bigger. When hitting & running you're leeching off others giving back nothing or almost nothing, which is never good (although depending on the circumstances isn't always bad either). When you do partial downloading on BCG, you ruin a fantastic means of others to gain a good ratio honestly, just look at shadowww's post above.

On the other side, this system screws you if you only want one game from that 100GB pack...

shadowww
29.05.10, 22:07
Well I somehow collected points over night needed for that torrent, regardless of phantom leecher so I'm off that torrent now. good for bcg, its ratioless tracker in my book. And with nice upload bonus I got from my inviter I doubt I'll need to cheat there at all. Since I will not use that tracker for popular releases found at 0-day trackers...

silencer1980
02.06.10, 10:25
i just don't think BCG is a need for gaming

all sites TL , revTT, BitGamer and iplay i had
and i dont have any gaming related problems for XBOX also i had xbox-sky
so who needs BCG ? can anybody tell me?
previously i got banned from two BCG accounts.
i knew the site.

:)

SBfreak
02.06.10, 14:38
I found materials on BCG that I couldn't find anywhere.
Like a Dawn of War cracked patch for example.

shadowww
02.06.10, 15:44
Take a look at all these categories. While for PC gaming, scene tracker might be just enough, there is much of other gaming devices that can use software from BCG.

Just took a screenshot of categories, they changed it day ago, so this is how it looks now:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6566

EDIT:

here is on light skin if someone wants edit main post with fresh categories that fit into style of review...

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6567

tokiodrift1
02.06.10, 15:55
I would agree, BitGamer and TL/IPT are good for 90% of general stuff, but for special purposes, especially older and rare stuff BCG is just fine.

saebrtooth
02.06.10, 16:46
UGhas a lot of old stuff that seeded as well if you ever feel like walking in memory lane

fakeking
02.06.10, 16:58
shadowww, you've expose their identity. Watch out for rat. (joke). :tongue:

Seriously that's much better now, no need to drop down drop down. I prefer BCG for some rare collection though. :wink:

anon
02.06.10, 19:00
Take a look at all these categories. While for PC gaming, scene tracker might be just enough, there is much of other gaming devices that can use software from BCG.

Time to update the first post.

As for whether BCG is worth it... if you only download 0-Day/newer games, you have no need for it. I'd say its forte is its archive and strong retention for old games, achieved via Seed Points.

anon
10.06.10, 22:32
I got this PM at FST today :happy:

I wish members from your site would read the rules on BCGs, even you lol

I have just woke up so i may miss things but there is a lot of crap talked on your site regarding BCGs.

1: We do not prune accounts anymore, only new members that have not done any downloading/uploading in the fist 30 days/1 month

2: Referrals had nothing to do with BG-UG-Gazelle games, we just need more members and i am sick of staying closed, but even giving all these referrals and taking away the auto punishments isnt working, only 2,000 new members in the past 2 months. We have harsh rules to stop the bad members, doing bad things, but it looks like we may be too harsh and stop good members doing good things just incase they make a boob in inviting a bad member.

3: The BCGs Birthday bonus, if we cant do something for our members that have been with us for ages on our 7th bithday, then we are up shit creek. In all honesty its not really having any effect lol

http://www.blackcats-games.net/index_old.php you can see the stats at the bottom of there. and they are vitually the same as they were before we done this, so yes we can trust the members (not all obviously, but the majority.

4: The referral time has now been extended to 24 hours, its not 1 hour or 6 hours anymore.

5: Downloading Rule, is just dumb, especially to keep your account, we want members to download what they want, when they want, not download stuff they dont want just to keep their account.

There is about 5 other things that i have seen on SB-I that got me wound up but i cant be bothered to go searching tbh lol

The one good thing about SB-I from my point of view (and this is saying something considering you are worse than FST, Trading and Cheating). is that you at least keep saying that its pointless to cheat on BCGs, but the 1 thing i keep hearing that pisses me off is, its great for old games, but new games you may as well use a 0 day tracker, Why?, just so most can cheat or hit and run with the buffer they have cheated with. It just doesnt make sense saying as we give the members the bloody ratio, you dont need to cheat.

anyway going to wake myself up now, just thought i would get some things off my chest, and i am not joining SB-I thats for sure, i just go their to read a bit in the BT forums.

SBfreak
11.06.10, 01:03
It seems like someone had a bad morning rutine :lol:

lot of crap talked on your site regarding BCGs.

Referrals had nothing to do with BG-UG-Gazelle games, we just need more members and i am sick of staying closed
It's a cheating/BT forum.I can talk all the shit I want.Thanks for clarifying things.:wink: even though I'm still skeptic about this.

mangathala2002
11.06.10, 06:46
The referral time has now been extended to 24 hours, its not 1 hour or 6 hours anymore.

Finally stoi is using his brains :tongue:. But I wonder why he doesn't want to join SB-i

@stoi don't worry we won't bully you, please join :smile:

kazuya
11.06.10, 11:24
The one good thing about SB-I from my point of view (and this is saying something considering you are worse than FST, Trading and Cheating). is that you at least keep saying that its pointless to cheat on BCGs, but the 1 thing i keep hearing that pisses me off is, its great for old games, but new games you may as well use a 0 day tracker, Why?, just so most can cheat or hit and run with the buffer they have cheated with. It just doesnt make sense saying as we give the members the bloody ratio, you dont need to cheat.

well i think it's good for new games :cool2:

caballero
11.06.10, 12:01
well i think it's good for new games :cool2:

Same here, I see no point in downloading new games from general/0-day trackers. It's a games tracker, one should download every game from there.

It's really bad, having such a tracker with such systems and a great community and people think it's only good for great games.

If this applies to everything, then there's no point in having what.cd because all the new music is available on "general/0-day trackers"

fakeking
11.06.10, 12:53
mangathala2002, what's the exact reason to make stoi willingly join us?. To share his experience of file sharing or to talk about BCG?.

How about staff from other tracker like what.cd? Will you accept if they want to join us?. :tongue:

---------- Post added at 10:53 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

Same here, caballero. What's the point to have a games tracker if 0day tracker can fulfill our need?. No, BCG and others is used to download older and newer stuff especially older ones. Their retention is very good for games. Meanwhile in general tracker, often some new games got low speed. Dunno about higher level one though. :biggrin:

anon
11.06.10, 18:11
If this applies to everything, then there's no point in having what.cd because all the new music is available on "general/0-day trackers"

But What.cd is great for old and rare stuff. :shifty:

Regarding the rest of your post... just because a tracker specializes on one niche it doesn't mean I should download everything filling that niche from it... I'm sure most of us get movies from general trackers and not TC or PTPC :unsure:

fakeking
12.06.10, 06:19
You download from general sites because of pretimes, anon, Or any other reason?. :tongue:

Instab
12.06.10, 06:42
I got this PM at FST today :happy:

mmh, i'm a bit surprised reading this. dösn't sound like what i remember reading from BCG staff. meaning this is rather positive compared to my prior experience with them

just because a tracker specializes on one niche it dösn't mean I should download everything filling that niche from it... I'm sure most of us get movies from general trackers and not TC or PTPC :unsure:

exactly. actually there's only a very small number of trackers that do provide really uniqü content you can't get from the big general sites as well

anon
12.06.10, 18:45
You download from general sites because of pretimes, anon, Or any other reason?. :tongue:

I don't care about pretimes.

saebrtooth
12.06.10, 18:54
If I can get it easier without ratio at TPB 2 weeks later, Im not really worried others were in front of me

Instab
12.06.10, 22:37
If I can get it easier without ratio at TPB 2 weeks later, Im not really worried others were in front of me

absolutely but security might be an issü on public sites

saebrtooth
13.06.10, 03:43
I agree, getting swarm info from a private torrent is harder than from a public torrent, but once anti p2p Co get their hands on that torrent after registering the result is pretty much the same although at a smaller scale and as u say security in public tracker is more relaxed

anon
13.06.10, 18:49
as u say security in public tracker is more relaxed

"Relaxed" being an euphemism for non-existent. :tongue:

saebrtooth
14.06.10, 08:34
well I guess u cant get ur cake and eat it, all p2p is at risky to some extent

C3PO
18.06.10, 20:22
Can someone of the middlemen pls contact me. I want to giveaway one acc but not on the public area.

tokiodrift1
18.06.10, 20:33
Can someone of the middlemen pls contact me. I want to giveaway one acc but not on the public area.

Check this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f58/middlemen-20511/).
You should contact one of them.

berci
26.06.10, 19:01

IP Bann :top:

anon
26.06.10, 19:02
That's why he gave it to someone from his same country.

system28
25.07.10, 13:18
Some news:

BCG Birthday Bonus:

I know we said we would run with this till the end of August as our Birthday is August, but as altinertia is back, he has said he wants to wait till the bonus has finished, before he even begins coding anything new.

Well I would prefer he starts whatever he has planned as soon as possible, so the BCG Birthday Bonus will be removed Saturday 31st July, and then he can get to work.

I have no idea how long it will take him to complete what he has planned, it could be 1 month, it could be 6 months, but it will improve the site.

So if you have anything in your Bookmarks, or any Hit and Runs you need to download/seed, then i suggest you start sooner rather than later as you only have 1 week to take advantage of the Bonus.

Jul-23-10 - Fake page and referrals: - (stoi)
The fake page has gone, and with it the only way to use your referrals, so I have taken the liberty of removing everyones referrals until a new way can be coded, hopefully in the next few days.

We will probably be opening up the site as well for the 1st time in 2 years or so, but again I am not sure when that will be.

In other news altinertia is back coding with us again, as he has been away, he has seen what is working and what is not working, so i believe he has a few ideas to change things around a bit. I do not have any idea what these are, or when they will get coded, and I know for a fact, some will hate whatever he does, and others will love it (we just cant please everyone, and quite a lot of members hated SP when we put it on, and some still do. and I may even hate a few things) but I am putting my trust in him to make this site even better than it already is.

So expect to see some changes over the coming days/weeks/months on here, and I am guessing (but it is just a guess) that they will include the achievement table in one way or another, so thats a bit of a heads up that if you want the benefit of whatever is going to get done, start looking at your table.

Uninvited2611
03.08.10, 02:22
BCG Is Open !!!

Blackcats 2.2 :: signup (http://www.blackcats-games.net/signup.php)

The best games tracker XBOX, XBOX360, PS2, PC and More

stoi
03.08.10, 04:09
it was just a test for 10 minutes, we are closed again (but will open soon)

jacksbi
03.08.10, 07:00

will it open today or will it open after few days?

stoi
03.08.10, 08:21
not sure, it may open tonight GMT but if we run into any more problems (or extra things to code IE if we get a lot of dupes) then it may be a few days.

Mogli247
03.08.10, 09:11
@Uninvited2611

BCG

NO, the link is NOT broken, we are closed to new signups (FOR NOW). The page is missing intentionally! WE are TESTING our scripts!

shoulder
03.08.10, 12:35
NO, the link is NOT broken, we are closed to new signups (FOR NOW). The page is missing intentionally! WE are TESTING our scripts!

Read this. :wink2:

anon
03.08.10, 18:55

Did those that registered during the 10 minutes period get to keep their accounts? :happy:

stoi
03.08.10, 19:38
Did those that registered during the 10 minutes period get to keep their accounts? :happy:

1 of the accounts yes, but it was hard to see which were dupes for trading, and which were dupes because the 1st signup didnt work (the confirmation link on a lot didnt work in their emails so they were classed as pending as they could not confirm).

They are confirmed now though.

Mogli247
03.08.10, 20:41
How many get it? Just curious how big the hype is.
To be honest, if somebody is into games, that´s the place to be.

stoi
03.08.10, 22:11
125 in just under 10 minutes and for 6 minutes of that, it was not advertised anywhere.

Mogli247
03.08.10, 23:01
125 in just under 10 minutes and for 6 minutes of that, it was not advertised anywhere.

Thats a number.
How many new members do you accept when sign-up opens? Any limit?

stoi
03.08.10, 23:35
Max users 50000
Registered users 33771

so letting in 16,229 new members (and thats just in the 1st wave) in all honesty i am tempted to go the way every other tracker does it and the way we done it in the by gone days (not saying we will but its an option).

Prune members that dont login for so many days.
Leave it at whatever number we decide for max users.
when a spot opens because a member got pruned, someone else can get in.

Most dupes are created for trading/selling, but if we are primarily open to begin with, I just dont see the point of creating or even trading for/buying an account if its pretty easy to get in. (obviously they still will but meh).

Mogli247
06.08.10, 11:04
Let see how long we need till we hit 50000 members.

jacksbi
06.08.10, 11:33
Let see how long we need till we hit 50000 members.

mogli ru staff of bcg?

dju
06.08.10, 14:21
It's open right now too!!! I just signed up! :)

SBfreak
06.08.10, 14:44
Nice move.I won't sign up because I know I won't use the tracker.
Good Luck to the team I know they'll have a lot of work to do:D

anon
06.08.10, 16:10
mogli ru staff of bcg?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18073&page=7#post217820

I don't think a staff member would openly admit to cheating on another tracker :tongue:

Perhaps he's just quoting text from BCG... without using the QUOTE tag. :dry:

Vuze-Sbi
06.08.10, 16:16
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18073&page=7#post217820

I don't think a staff member would openly admit to cheating on another tracker :tongue:

:D Signed up,I'll grab some retro games, my pc only can handle retro stuff.

dju
06.08.10, 20:38
:D Signed up,I'll grab some retro games, my pc only can handle retro stuff.

:D Remember to seed (fake) it to appropriate ratio :D . As i remember when a torrent isn't seeded to 0.8 ratio they call it HnR.

Gapo
06.08.10, 20:51
You can easily seed there by getting enough seed points (SP).

anon
06.08.10, 20:52
You can easily get the upload via SP... and retro games are much smaller than their modern counterparts, so unless you have a 10GB drive you can't use the "I don't have space" excuse :lol:

Instab
06.08.10, 20:56
for retro games you might also wanna give underground gamer a try

SomeGuy
08.08.10, 15:12
Well, my own honest review of this tracker.
It has coding problems. Many usual functions of the site will give you an error, such as changing your avatar.
The tracker does timeout way too often lately as well. Also, the design of the site is a bit archaic, something that will fit nicely in 2004 :D

But what's important, the games. There are some exclusive things there, no doubt, like scans and copies of game manuals, and game help books.
However, the games are mostly the same you'll find anywhere else, like Demonoid. Demonoid is superior when it comes to European versions of the games, because a lot of the stuff there is USA and NTSC games, good JAV OST as well.

I'd say if you are a gamer with an intricate taste, like you need your latest Starcraft game guide, your linux games, or wanna watch The Making Of Spore, your games in Japanese, then this is a good place for you.

However, if you focus on popular games, like Battlefield BC2, Sims 3 Ambition, or Call of Duty MW2, BCG has them, but not exclusives, same releases that general trackers will have.

Excuse this review, it might be biased because I like to keep my trackers to a minimum. Why have 10, when 3 can have all I want? But if you feel good about having different trackers, and think you might be looking for something that you might not find in your favorite tracker, this place might be your new favorite :top:

stoi
08.08.10, 15:20
well lets be honest here, a game is a game, doesnt matter who rips it, its the same game/quality, and as the scene usually gets them 3 weeks before release, if a member then rips it, its a dupe.

yes movies/music you can have varying quality of the same movie/album, games you cant.

the tracker went down 3 times for 20 minutes each, we found the problem it wont go down any more, give us a feaking break its been great for months.

the naito design has well, just been designed (was made by a member), altinertia is going to do other themes, but i agree i hate ICGstation.

If you have problems changing your avatar, tell us, not here, ffs how can we fix it if no one tells us anything.

If you dont like us thats fine, but at least think about your arguments before you post them.

SomeGuy
08.08.10, 15:40
well lets be honest here, a game is a game, doesnt matter who rips it, its the same game/quality, and as the scene usually gets them 3 weeks before release, if a member then rips it, its a dupe.

yes movies/music you can have varying quality of the same movie/album, games you cant.

the tracker went down 3 times for 20 minutes each, we found the problem it wont go down any more, give us a feaking break its been great for months.

the naito design has well just been designed, altinertia is going to do other themes, but i agre i hate ICGstation.

If you have problems changing your avatar, tell us, not here, ffs how can we fix it if no one tells us anything.

If you dont like us thats fine, but at least think about your arguments before you post them.

It was a review man, don't take it personal. I said good things about your, I like it, but when you see VERY well designed stable small trackers like Login :: hey.fux0r.eu (http://hey.fux0r.eu/login.php) I do feel BCG should move a bit more into the future.

Here is a review of fux0r http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=21495

Something I did not mention but that is good about BCG is that members are very helpful when you have problems getting a game to run, although there is some bickering although it is rare.

And stoi, you did a good thing with BCG, I don't know anyone who cheats there because of the SP, and many people luuuuv it, so let us have our opinions. :)

stoi
08.08.10, 15:48
Ok you can have your oppinion but my points were still valid, its really really hard for a gaming tracker to have "exclusives" actually i would say it was nigh on impossible, and even if we did, we allow our memebrs to upload them elsewhere anyway, i think "exlusivity" on a tracker is the lamest rule in the bittorrent handbook tbh.

The downtime, we fixed it, we found the problem, its because we are making the tracker run smoother, and a query was left in that used the wrong data (but when you have 100 files and 1000`s of lines of code that is easily done.

Yes the themes could do with a complete overhaul, but we cant please everyone all the time, some hate drop downs, some hate side links, some hate java crap, but yet others love all 3, so whatever we do, we wont please everyone (and we run torrentstrike not tbdev, its basically the same but with a new template system, which is a lot harder to mess about with (its not just 1-3 files like TBdev).

also the complaining about the avatar problem, i have just asked the staff and not one of them knew anything about it, so if members, like you, dont tell us, how can we fix it, its just lucky i was a member here and seen your post, or it could have been broke for months (as changing avatars reguler, is not something the staff do).

maybe i came over a bit strong, but i have just seen a post on FST in a BCG thread, asking FST members what he should do with a wii game he got off BCG, why the hell ask them, ask us, thats what does my head in lol (same with the avatar problem). we are not ogres (ok cirno is close lol) but we do listen and take notice, and believe it or not help.

and btw for your info

close all other tabs (in fact best to restart the browser). Go directly to your profile page, make changes and submit.

that is for everything password change, avatar change etc, its a security fix. (which has just been done the past day or so, so its not a bug its supposed to do that)

SomeGuy
08.08.10, 15:55
Well, you understood me wrong, I didn't mean that you should have "exclusives" like group buys, or whatever.
I meant that most releases are SkidRow Razor or whatever other release groups are. For a community, I was hoping more people would be sharing their own CloneDVD ISO's of games, and of console games etc, which is on average not the case, but that might be helped with the new blood being brought in.
I also don't like how it is rare int he title or description to tell whether the game is Multi5 or Multi9 etc. So I see a game that is 6GB or 9GB or 14GB and have no way of knowing whether it will have the language I want or not.
But again, these are details, as I said man, you are doing well with that tracker. I suggest you join fux0r when signup opens and see what a tracker of only 5000 users has done, because honestly pictures do not do it justice. Most ergonomic and user-friendly layout, options, and settings I have ever seen.

PS: Changing the Browse Default Categories in the profile gives out an error as well. I think changing anything in the profile does that. But hey, it happens :)

stoi
08.08.10, 16:04
Yes but like i already mentioned, btw we do have quite a few cloneDVDs, but once the scene release it, no member can upload their copy, as its a dupe so gets deleted, if a member uploads his first, then the scene release, then that is fine, both can stay, but the user one tends to die and the scene one takes over.

and as we have very very good retention, scene releases are on that long, that by the time a user gets a chance to upload a copy he ripped, the next console is out lol

as for the languages, if the scene hasnt got them in the title then they wont be listed, they may be listed in the descriptions, and more than likely in the nfos of the torrents.

SomeGuy
08.08.10, 16:07
close all other tabs (in fact best to restart the browser). Go directly to your profile page, make changes and submit.

that is for everything password change, avatar change etc, its a security fix. (which has just been done the past day or so, so its not a bug its supposed to do that)

Restarted the browser, and still the same error.
This reminds me of this image, saying that it's a security fix

http://i.imgur.com/8kvJc.jpg

stoi
08.08.10, 16:29
well it was either this or get hacked through my.php by israelis lol

well i just tried deleting my avatar and putting the link in again and it worked fine, and that was with tabs open and not restarting the browser, so.... not a clue lol unless you are having trouble uploading it through bitbucket? maybe host it on imgshack and just link it.

SomeGuy
08.08.10, 16:33
I tried changing nothing and clicking Submit Changes on the profile, and I still get that error.
I tried changing things other than the avatar, one by one, and the same happens.

http://www.blackcats-games.net/takeprofedit.php
Error

Instab
08.08.10, 20:47
got the same. tried to change something else and always got the same error as SomeGuy

shadowww
12.08.10, 19:05
I got into tracker some month(s) ago by an invite from a friend (non cheater). And it used me well. Got amazing 20gb upload for start which is more then enough for me, as I use BCG only for non-scene stuff, hard to find elsewhere. Just downloaded some time ago dragon age DLCs (downloadable content) and 1.4 patch + special loader so I don't even need to have cracked .exe, all that stuff couldn't find on many large and popular trackers like TL, RevTT... Actually some wannabe scene group just took DLCs from BCG, renamed, added their scene prefix and release it on scene trackers lol. And even forgot to include one DLC in a pack.

Also SP system is amazing (makes tracker as no-ratio type basically), I see announcement they removed that SP kicks in immediately and now again you need to get some seedtime in before. Which is ok. As I actually find myself pursuing seedtime achivements lol.

See no point in cheating, as I'm doing quite fine this way. No need to risk my account for nothing. Good job BCG staff.

dreamer
17.09.10, 02:34
I also want to quickly review this amazing tracker.
I had doubts, yes, but as I started using it I see why it's so great.
first of all, no need to cheat. slow connections can manage just fine by seeding for days. the SP system is the best thing yet. even beats no ratio trackers.
the 20 GB kick start is indeed really helpful.
another amazing thing is the X360 games - they have more seeders than the dedicated X360 tracker "XBOX-SKY" itself!
60 seeders for a year old X360 game - amazing!

only thing that bothers just a bit is the design :P

great work stoi :)

Instab
17.09.10, 04:17
even beats no ratio trackers.

hehe, how is that possible?
don't get me wrong i like the site but there can not be less than no ratio :P

dreamer
17.09.10, 12:04
because in no ratio trackers, people will neglect the importance of seeding (even unintentionally).
when you have a system like SP which credits you for seeding the torrent and even calculates the needed time and GB left deducting your real upload, you get a year old X360 torrent with 30, 40 and even 60 seeders!
show me that in FTN :P

anon
17.09.10, 15:20
Agreed, the SP system is more "fair" than standard ratio-free systems, since you have to seed more the biggest the file is - I think putting both a 5MB 0-Day app and a huge Blu-Ray movie inside the same 72 hours bag, as it's the case with the latter scheme, isn't the best.

Instab
17.09.10, 17:19
because in no ratio trackers, people will neglect the importance of seeding (even unintentionally).
when you have a system like SP which credits you for seeding the torrent and even calculates the needed time and GB left deducting your real upload, you get a year old X360 torrent with 30, 40 and even 60 seeders!
show me that in FTN :P

trü. i was thinking about it from a leecher's point of view :P
and for the record, FTN dösn't have rules at all :happy:

anon
17.09.10, 17:30
and for the record, FTN doesn't have rules at all :happy:

Their rules ask you to at least try to seed a certain amount of time.

Instab
17.09.10, 17:36
Their rules ask you to at least try to seed a certain amount of time.

exactly, they ask but there's no rule hence i wrote what i wrote

torrentman
08.10.10, 12:53
my friend cheating on Blackcats Games, and lost his account in minutes, i guess not to cheat there, unless you are experienced

pimphead07
08.10.10, 17:20
my friend cheating on Blackcats Games, and lost his account in minutes, i guess not to cheat there, unless you are experienced

its easy to cheat there.. they dont have any scripts or even if they do, they arent any good. Their mods are very vigilant because of which ur friend got banned.. i have been cheating there since ages without being banned

DEViL.eXE
08.10.10, 17:39
i cheat there with 2,5 mb/s and no bann.

anon
08.10.10, 17:41
its easy to cheat there.. they dont have any scripts or even if they do, they arent any good.

They don't have any, stoi (BCG's owner) has stated that in this same forum. They do have vigilant staff, though.

Also, SP, everyone has a chance, etc.

One_Piece11
17.10.10, 09:02
Best game tracker imo. Have been cheating BC with 1mb/s speed, no worries.

SSJ5
09.11.10, 21:00
I had horrible DL speeds on this one. Dunno why. They have all kinds of games, but I never managed to actually get all I wanted.

scr_am
10.11.10, 22:35
I could not find the rules. How much time inactive if we are removed from the site?

anon
10.11.10, 22:36
How much time inactive if we are removed from the site?

Look in their forums. I only recall that if you were at zero traffic for four weeks, you'd be deleted.

caballero
11.11.10, 17:30
I could not find the rules. How much time inactive if we are removed from the site?

If you find the rules, don't rely on them. Half the rules are not applied because they are using a strategy of having as many members as possible. As anon said, look for a recent post in the forum.

saebrtooth
12.11.10, 03:21
more members? Its a good thing, as long as the tracker is up we can get what we want :biggrin:

stoi
14.11.10, 13:04
If you find the rules, don't rely on them. Half the rules are not applied because they are using a strategy of having as many members as possible. As anon said, look for a recent post in the forum.

not sure what you mean, if its a rule we abide by it, somethings are not in the rules because we dont want members bending them, but what is there we abide by.

Freak69
06.05.11, 12:57
[1129] dbconn: mysql_connect: Host 'bc4' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

From BCG :D

Mihai
06.05.11, 19:53
not sure what you mean, if its a rule we abide by it, somethings are not in the rules because we dont want members bending them, but what is there we abide by.

Since you are here I want to ask you: is Romania banned now?

cheatos
06.05.11, 19:55
Since you are here I want to ask you: is Romania banned now?

Post Date: 14.11.10
Stoi's Last Activity: 07.01.11

You better ask a Romanian member ;)

Mihai
06.05.11, 19:59
Post Date: 14.11.10
Stoi's Last Activity: 07.01.11

You better ask a Romanian member ;)

Most of them say they can't login or can't see the home page but I can login with my seedbox ip so I am curious.

cheatos
06.05.11, 20:02
Most of them say they can't login or can't see the home page but I can login with my seedbox ip so I am curious.

Sorry, I thought you didn't see the date, so I posted to save you from waiting a lot.

anon
06.05.11, 20:11
Most of them say they can't login or can't see the home page but I can login with my seedbox ip

:yup:

Romania remains banned as far as I know.

Mihai
06.05.11, 20:16
:yup:

Romania remains banned as far as I know.

Sucks, but heh, it's not like it can compare to BG+UG so I'm not sad at all.

anon
20.01.12, 03:29

Great idea.Tracker reviews for the win!!I'll start making a tracker review right away.

You can tell this thread is old.

Anyway, for those of you that don't read FST, it appears things aren't looking too good.

We may be fucked.

kernal errors on the servers, Hosts dont know if its fixable, hopefully it should be, but we just dont know yet, I dont even know whats wrong with it 100 percent. (whether its just the HDDs or the server themselves)

Best case to worse case.

Fixed, we come back up. (really hoping for this one).
just the HDDs we reinstall, but we dont have a populated DB backup (one of the tables was 89gig, so we just never got around to it :( (someone shoot me)) so we start again with tbdev
^^ we try to covert Gazelle as quickly as possible, but it still might take awhile, and install that on the HDDs and open up. again everyone will start from scratch, and no torrents
Actual servers have gone boom, get a cheap dedicated server from somewhere, get tbdev or gazelle on (probably gazelle, see above)
Thought I had last night, just say fuck it and let it die, but i very much doubt this will come to fruition, put too much blood sweat and tears into this to just say fuck it. (and we still have 4-5 lives left)

We will be back, when we will be back though I dont have a clue, could be 2 days, could be 2-3 months (hopefully not that long though) but we will be back.

Our IRC server is up, on a backup, thanks to askew1 for that, you can get to it with the domain irc.blackcats-games.net, we will try to keep that updated with any news as soon as we have some.

wtf is this dotdefender, its blocking me from posting edit: wouldnt let me do the percent sign, huh.

Aks1337
01.05.12, 14:40
Great tracker but the seed points thing sucks and epic fake login page ;)

anon
01.05.12, 20:36
the seed points thing sucks

No it doesn't.

MasterGipy
15.06.12, 06:11
I can't see the login page...

IDK what happened....

anon
15.06.12, 15:53
I can't see the login page...

IDK what happened....

They have a fake login page. If you're a member, you have to type something into the search field and then you can log in.

MasterGipy
15.06.12, 19:41
They have a fake login page. If you're a member, you have to type something into the search field and then you can log in.

Lol

I think I was banned due inactivity xD
I tried to recover and nothing happened :(

svartevarg
15.06.12, 20:53
i tried to type something and didn't work...

anon
15.06.12, 21:48
i tried to type something and didn't work...

"Something" means a special keyword unique to each member.

sann
23.06.12, 16:48
Blackcats Announcement

Announcement: Some concerns regarding referrals answered!
This announcement is to pretty much answer most of the concerns I saw in the referral thread. I will list and address them here individually.

1. You are not going to be punished for the person you refer. We understand that things happen and sometimes people just turn out to be bad members. Don't fret or worry because you will not be held liable for their actions. The only time you might be held responsible is if you have a history of referring terrible members.

2. Cirno is no longer staff so no need to be afraid of the big bad wolf anymore, btw he is a really nice guy.

3. As an act of good faith I went ahead and removed the country ban on Brazil. Brazilian members, please feel free to send your friends referral codes as they will now be able to sign up.

4. Staff members will not add download onto your account because of what your referral does so dont worry.

5. Stoi is the person who will be allocating referrals for the most part. He plans on changing the requirements for the referrals monthly to keep members on their toes. One month they can be ridiculously easy to obtain and the next they might be very difficult to obtain, so please use them when you have them available.

5. At this current point in time we will not allow you to stock up on referrals. This is for a few reasons that I will not go into here but referrals will expire monthly so use them when you have them as you never know what the requirements will be to obtain them the following month.

Hope this answered most of your questions. I will be updating the FAQ sometime this week when I have the time but please remember that stoi, I, and the rest of the staffing team here at BCG do this in our free time and this is in no way our profession.

Cheers!

regs bcg staff

please always use quote tags

shoulder
23.06.12, 16:51
I told you before, use quote tags!

sann
23.06.12, 21:50
I told you before, use quote tags!

:biggrin: sorry again friend....

:icon_angry[1]: lol i wondered why there is no notifications on thread edited, post moved today:biggrin: its happened lol

Instab
24.06.12, 02:14
lol i wondered why there is no notifications on thread edited, post moved today:biggrin: its happened lol
glad to be of service :P

and now let's move that to the place where it should be ...

Master Razor
09.07.12, 20:44
Hi. I have a problem with registering an account. When I click SUBMIT after I enter all of my details (name, password etc.) it gives me 404 NOT FOUND and it redirects to this http://www.blackcats-games.net/takesignup.php
What am I doing wrong?

anon
09.07.12, 21:11
If you have disabled HTTP referrers, try turning them back on. I believe that was a possible cause.

Master Razor
09.07.12, 21:14
If you have disabled HTTP referrers, try turning them back on. I believe that was a possible cause.

No, it is not because I tried on internet explorer as well.

I have a dynamic IP and have resettted my connection. And now it says the Error#3, IP address doesnt match. In my invite.

LE: Romania is banned.
It was for a friend of mine.. He wanted it so much.

coolio256
05.01.13, 19:06
Do you get an invitation if you write a email to them why you wants to be on bcg?

THC
05.01.13, 19:21
Do you get an invitation if you write a email to them why you wants to be on bcg?

I've never heard of such thing but you should try. Where did you find their email btw?

anon
05.01.13, 23:29
"Haaaai, I want to join BCG to cheat and trade invites". http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=13775

koel
06.01.13, 17:11
"Haaaai, I want to join BCG to cheat and trade invites". image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-sunflower-picture13775-waaaaat.gif)

yup! ;)
They banned my country so it's war

Master Razor
06.01.13, 17:44
I say to hell with them. Let's insult and kill them (not necessarily in that order).

coolio256
06.01.13, 18:42
I've never heard of such thing but you should try. Where did you find their email btw?

What is with that? Black Cat Forums - Contact Us (http://forums.blackcatgames.com/sendmessage.php/)

anon
06.01.13, 19:02
yup! ;)
They banned my country so it's war

...or you can find another place where you aren't banned.

What is with that? Black Cat Forums - Contact Us (http://forums.blackcatgames.com/sendmessage.php/)

That forum has nothing to do with BCG. The name is similar, that's all.

Codec
19.10.16, 19:43
BCG is down.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/58abqn/bcg_busted/

anon
19.10.16, 21:30
both sysops (stoi and pjcnet) has been arrested.

The worst part of the news :wfrown:

Codec
20.10.16, 05:07
An update from SteWieH, posted on GGN.

just in as an update: much of the server has been scrubbed. meaning the location of where the site and mysql were on the drive, has been scrubbed from the drive. this was done as a security precaution for all of the users at BCG.
Edit:
Sad to say that means offically the end of bcg as we know it.
bcg you was loved. from the bad of times to the best of times. I have been there since least the cirno era and keep on going. Its sad seeing a place like bcg just die away

alpacino
20.10.16, 05:11
BCG is down.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/58abqn/bcg_busted/

Awww shite!

anon
20.10.16, 19:01
Awww shite!

Indeed. They've gone through a lot of things, including downtimes, DDoS attacks, PayPal freezing and some lesser legal threats in their decade-plus run, but I guess you can't win them all.

I wish stoi and pjcnet the very best, and hope they walk out of this ordeal free. They were both the level-headed kind of staff that doesn't think they're "elite" just because they operate a tracker (stoi even had an account in this very forum and made several posts).

Jordan
21.10.16, 02:59
https://torrentfreak.com/blackcat-games-domain-seized-by-uk-anti-piracy-police-161019/

https://torrentfreak.com/police-confirm-arrests-blackcats-games-operators-161020/

anon
21.10.16, 15:57
I have closed the "Cheating on BCG" thread. Normally, we would also close the review thread after a tracker has shut down, but I'll leave it open to share and discuss further news regarding the two administrators.

Blocker
23.10.16, 05:07
I have closed the "Cheating on BCG" thread. Normally, we would also close the review thread after a tracker has shut down, but I'll leave it open to share and discuss further news regarding the two administrators.

Hope they come back soon

Codec
23.10.16, 13:22
I dont think they will come back, atleast not with those two guys as staff members. They lost everything, all the data was taken. You should try to join GGN or UGC(it's easier to join UGC, they have open application). GGN closed the registeration.

Instab
23.10.16, 18:30
all the data was taken.
what data?

Codec
23.10.16, 18:43
what data?

I meant the backup. One of the staff members said that all the backups were seized in the raid.

anon
23.10.16, 20:52
Well, this feels like OiNK all over again.