PDA

View Full Version : How to join iTS

Tinkle
12.04.09, 20:12
Recently i have seen lot of people requesting iTS through trade my advice its not a good idea personally i too trade but would not take chances with iTS:smile:

This guide will help you join iTS with ease and will make sure that u get a good community based ratio free tracker for yourselves

Rules:
If you are in any invite forums gives u advantage since they like people who are active in forums.
Preferably forums where u have more than 70 posts or so works as a great advantage in favor of you.
They as you for profile links my advice here give links to those tracker profiles where cheating is good and trackers which have poor cheating scripts.helps you since you don't get banned that easily on long run.
Cheating here is not advisable since they have exactly like GFT no snatch list nothing only seed for 72 hours and enjoy so advice never cheat here.

Interview
Well here the interview starts understand one thing interview will be good if u talk nicely in a well behaved manner to the interviewer at iTS.
Since believe it or not patience and politeness works wonders in BT world.
The basic thing you should know is iTS is not about 0 day trackers so when they ask questions anything related to movies or anything please don't go for pretimes in your answer not a good idea.
Though they have a pre channel my advice don't go for it.
iTS is a tracker which consists of movies but they are more focused on creating AFR rips meaning "Advanced file regulation rips"
Dont wory hehhe many dont know about this name but the more common name is Brips and BDrips.

One thing u must understand is that whenever asked how active are you in your trackers one good thing u must say is if u get opportunity u can help community by helping them get some contents.

Trust me they like people who willingly say they will try to upload than those who bluntly say i dont know so cant help in it:biggrin:

so in short A strong advice never say never in iTS

Now to main part
Many people have the habit of self boasting onself by showing of their userlevels and as such to iTS mods my advice dont do that

trust me its better to be a simple user than to behave as an expert and get banned there:top:

this is the irc network where interview channel is present

irc.bend.me.uk

#its.interviews
is the channel

hope to see some of guys make it there

freeze238
13.04.09, 09:43
can anyone here confirm abt getting in through this way?i heard u must pass certain 'requirements' before even getting the chance for an interview....

Tinkle
13.04.09, 11:11
my friend i have got through this way
there is no minimum requirements than to be activ in some forums and be good member at some trackers with decent ratio
:smile:

freeze238
13.04.09, 11:35
austin,one more thing,how much time does it take for them to respond?its taking too long here :(

Tinkle
13.04.09, 19:50
austin,one more thing,how much time does it take for them to respond?its taking too long here :(

hey freeze they generally take 4-5 days to confirm u with invite if u r selected

sometimes if u have done exceptionally well in interview they may send it in three days too
it all depend on u r interview

CindyVer
14.04.09, 10:39
The info about how to join ITS is correct.

But I find it to be a worthless tracker to go through all this hassle.

There are trackers that are much easier to get in that are much better.
And the fact it is ratio-free means nothing if you are an experienced cheater. Every tracker is ratio-free when you cheat.

Tinkle
14.04.09, 10:57
The info about how to join ITS is correct.

But I find it to be a worthless tracker to go through all this hassle.

There are trackers that are much easier to get in that are much better.
And the fact it is ratio-free means nothing if you are an experienced cheater. Every tracker is ratio-free when you cheat.
that is tru but u can feel god about one thing hehehe u atleast dont necessarily need to cheat here :biggrin:

anon
14.04.09, 16:59
atleast dont necessarily need to cheat here :biggrin:

You still need to leave your client seeding :tongue:

hontoCorti
14.04.09, 17:12
Checked the Tracker ranking at some sites, its is mostly ranked at 6/7 of 10 so i agree to that what CindyVer said...
Anyway, thx for the tip;)

Terminator
14.04.09, 18:27
You need a registered nick to join that channel....?