PDA

View Full Version : People who OWN IPHONE and actually hate it...

shawshankraj
12.04.09, 03:32
would like to do a lil survey...

i have one n at times i find it a lil buggy and slow...

but thats easily surpased by the coolness...

so do people actually hate the iphone...

people who dont own it but kow of someone who hates ARE allowed to speak here...

labrat
13.04.09, 06:54
i had one for about a week - was basically useless to me since i had to charge it at least twice a day (have to take a lot, and i mean really a lot, of phone calls for work plus some frequent internet research) which was not acceptable

hell, even my first mobile, a very crappy alcatel made it 3 days without charging

splicer
14.04.09, 11:57
When the 2G iPhone came out, at almost half the price, I think that really took the piss. The basic fact they Apple were charging so much more than what it cost to produce, that they could actually afford to cut the price in half and still make a profit, shows that they ultimately don't care about design nor innovation, but what most other conglomerates want, make profit. Having said that I don't own one, nor want one.

Aurion
14.04.09, 20:39
Well,I didn't own it before,but my brother has one,I used it for couple of hours,but it was the very first iPhone tho,so more features I believe have been added in the new 8G & 16G,but overall,it's a good phone except those silly applications if only paired on an iPhone.

kennybase
16.04.09, 19:42
Had one, but just couldn't get on with it. I too found the battery too limited for my uses.
It's a nice idea, but the N95 did everything I needed it to do and on a cheaper tariff!

Looking at the Nokia 5800 (I think) - that looks quite good! Any people advise for or against?