PDA

View Full Version : Defence contractor suspended over neo-Nazi link

SealLion
10.04.09, 23:54
check this out, folks.

A defense contractor in Australia had an employee of a contractor who has neo-nazi links.

I thought those nazi-fools all took to the moon where they don't have to worry about me and my Jewish blood and the rest of the world's ethnic cultures and diversities.

One of Australia's largest Defence Department-linked companies has suspended a contractor over her alleged links to an international neo-Nazi group...........Nicole Hanley a bid support manager for (company) Thales.........is alleged to have been involved as an administrator of the neo-Nazi web forum Blood & Honour.............

Hatred is like a worm that crawls in the dirt. It's such a low form of living.

.......... Hanley has also hosted international Blood & Honour activists at her house in Canberra and dated several neo-Nazi skinheads.

To breed more hatred, I guess.

Blood & Honour, which promotes neo-Nazi music and events, was founded in Britain in 1987 and has been outlawed in Germany and Spain. Its Australian chapter is organising a pro-Hitler gig in Perth for Anzac Day

I am positive Australians are much more intelligent than to tune in to these fools.

.........Thales immediately began an investigation and suspended Hanley, who is in her 40s, saying it took security "extremely seriously"...........

Its a short read.

Here's the link:

Defence contractor suspended over neo-Nazi link - Wikileaks (http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Defence_contractor_suspended_over_neo-Nazi_link)

Honestly, if it wasn't for organizations like Wikileaks.org, some of the things that you hear about wouldn't be known to people like you and me.

It'd all be kept quiet as some of those organizations and goverments don't want things to be known to us.