PDA

View Full Version : IPT style

SBfreak
10.04.09, 21:51
I think IPT is sick and tired of fakers like us:smile:

IPTorrents.com is now an invite only site. If you are lucky you might have a friend who wants to invite you! We just want to see how many cheaters will start respecting their accounts after they realize they can’t just come back in and get another one.

Please be careful about who you invite to the site, if we think you knowingly invited a cheater both yours and the person you invited accounts will be disabled.

If you want an invite and you know someone who has one, its up to you to contact them to give you an invite we do not relay messages to users.

What do you think?

anon
10.04.09, 21:52
It's been a while that text is in their signup page :wink:

SBfreak
10.04.09, 21:57
It's the first time I saw this.If you consider this thread as useless please delete it:wink:

anon
10.04.09, 21:58
It's far from being useless. Moved to the Talk section. :top:

BitMeTV's signup page also reads the same about respecting your accounts. :tongue:

ares
11.04.09, 03:35
I've signed up there 5 times already...don't think they know how to catch me.:biggrin:

Tinkle
11.04.09, 04:39
to be honest i was initially afraid of cheating at IPT due to huge bans ppl reported then i came to know most got banned for tooo high cheating hehehe for greed in short
but now i dont nymore
but i think they have did well they followed footsteps of TL increase user base rtemoundously then stop the flow of invites so ppl try harder to get them and their reputation increses as hard to get inside
dont know if hat is true
:biggrin: just a thought

Dynamic
11.04.09, 06:03
I have been using 600+kB/s up and 800+kB/s down on IPT (all is total aggregate of all torrents not per torrent) and am doing fine there. I guess just don't go overboard like you say greed. :) And yeah this is the first time I saw the text...

alpacino
11.04.09, 08:03
I had already seen that text before. And besides that, they sell invites. If you don't have a friend inviter you can buy your invite for $20.

mika2009
11.04.09, 08:08
I had already seen that text before. And besides that, they sell invites. If you don't have a friend inviter you can buy your invite for $20.
that's a new one:frown:...they gonna move to p2l like sct?

StealthLeecher
11.04.09, 17:00
IPT doesn't recommend Vuze .. They know the drill of shu mod:wink2:
i Have invited 4-5 Cheaters(my friends) there:tongue:

splicer
11.04.09, 17:16
True, but thanks to the Extreme Mod, we can spoof an allowed client, and on the subject of such, is spoofing Halite 0.3.1.0 on IPT safe? I'm concerned as it is the first time I shall use the spoof feature.

anon
11.04.09, 19:11
that's a new one:frown:...they gonna move to p2l like sct?

Who knows - but that's just invites for people outside the tracker. For now, it's quite easy to seed at IPT, and you can also gain bonus points to "buy" upload.

IPT doesn't recommend Vuze .. They know the drill of shu mod:wink2:

Too late... we have the Extreme mod :wink:

@splicer: I haven't tested it at IPT, but the spoof itself should be safe to use. Still, you may want to wait for extra feedback.

Aurion
11.04.09, 20:08
IPT used to be one of the dump trackers for testing mods or new techniques,but after they set up their BR ripping team to rip almost every new released movie in really amazing quality,I guess they realized they have to go strict on new sign ups to give the tracker some respect.