PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on LzTr

MiCRON
08.04.09, 11:23
has anyone tried buffing up on this site? :/

conan
08.04.09, 11:24
I'd like to upload but it's really hard to find something well leeched.
If someone has some advices please share with us
thanks

Tinkle
08.04.09, 19:56
though i havent used tools there but truth is i dont think they have good cheating scripts since they are very much similar to FTS fux0r in terms os cheating

at lztr since its a music site i think keeping low speeds and maintaining snatches on torrents at a steady rate would be enough to help
i dont think u can expect torrents there to help u boost ratio in a day or so there coz the number of users there is very low
my advice try mratio there with moderate upload speeds since sites like lztr where users are less
swarm speeds will be low so using high speeds for faking stats would not be a good idea

anonftw
08.04.09, 20:47
Here is what would I do. I would go to the site at random intervals and look for freshly uploaded FLAC. FLAC are freeleech for a day. The only way that I have seen to get a ratio without actually uploading new content is to get FLAC as soon as it is uploaded w/ few or no leechers and start punping out KB when they come at mimimal speeds ~20. Users are generally on home/school connections. Be warned though, they may/may not have scripts, but the there it very little total activity on this tracker, so it would be very easy to get caught as they have a high admin/user ratio and most users are paying attention too. It is a tight community. I hope you get further than me ! If you do, come back and give me a few tips. :) GOOD LUCK !

MiCRON
09.04.09, 18:44
i was thinking of using rf on the site but since almost every torrent has no leechers, i'm afraid i'll be spotted immediately.

Tinkle
09.04.09, 19:37
well u can click on leechers to sort of torrents in descending order of leechers then try to analyse which torrent to cheat based on seeder/leecher ratio

megaupload
06.07.10, 07:02
Upto 10 GB Flash, still active after one year.

Nokki
07.02.12, 18:08
Any updates recently? We don't have any info about RM...

cainly
07.02.12, 22:43
I would just use the WM on well leeched torrents but that may be hard to find.
I haven't used LzTr in a while and im not sure how their scripts are

Y008
08.03.12, 19:53
Hi gentlemen,
Lztr is a good tracker that specializes in ost and classical music.
I love classical music,it is so serene and peaceful.
Any updates?

SealLion
09.03.12, 00:47
Hi gentlemen,
Lztr is a good tracker that specializes in ost and classical music.
I love classical music,it is so serene and peaceful.
Any updates?

Doesn't look like it and secondly, in consideration of the very small user base that seems to exist there and IMO it would be fairly difficult to even go ahead and create cheat activity there. Seems to me that the seeder/leecher ratio is so small you would need a microscope to see it.

If you are looking to create ratio on this particular site there are a number of flac oriented warez sites that I know of (which I will not give links to here. Perhaps you know of some too.) which you could use to upload back onto the site if that works for you. It's an easy way to create ratio but then because of the small seeder/leecher ratio on this site, you also need to consider how often people would leech off from you. Sometimes you might be lucky and other times not. And in case of the last you could be seeding for a long time. It is most certainly a very small community there and seems to want to remain like that and in consideration of having said that, things don't seem to be looking up in terms of this site growing in numbers as it only has a couple of thousand or so.

anon
09.03.12, 00:51
Y008: I didn't notice it when moving your post, but classical music is always popular, and there must be at least 100 places to get it in FLAC without complications.

Anyway, if you're going to take SL's (good) advice and reupload stuff from other sites there, to create some honest buffer: always check if something already exists first, and become familiar with their rules - know what's OK and what not.

PackingTape
29.02.16, 23:44
Any update on this in 2016 :) ?

THC
20.03.16, 10:36
Any update on this in 2016 :) ?

Just go easy like you'd do on any gazelle tracker.