PDA

View Full Version : opinions on giveaways at SB-I

Tinkle
07.04.09, 20:21
how many of u feel giveaways givin invites here is much better than givin in invite forums

well my ans to be honest i prefer givin invites here since i dont have to wory about what will happen if i get banned will somebody report me to invite forum admins or so and all
since hehehe all are cheaters if i get banned people will be more careful and move on wont approach tracker or invite forum mods and kill my other tracker accounts:redface:

boruc
07.04.09, 20:52
this is the best site to be on m8, f**k the others lol , think iam the only 1 on here not cheating at the moment :tongue:

SBfreak
07.04.09, 20:58
Yeah I perfectly understand what you mean that's why I decided to make such a thread.It's better this way.Cheaters must support each other and together we will make this community greater.

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:54 ----------

lol boruc I'm not cheating on some trackers too...good for you.:top:.After all torrents are for sharing not cheating.

Se7Ven
07.04.09, 20:58
think iam the only 1 on here not cheating at the moment

no no thats not right me too you are not allone i dont cheat:biggrin:

:lol_5::lovesbi:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
07.04.09, 21:21
me neither . I don't cheat (that much) only a few TB :smile:))

The GiveAway section it's very usefull and it's a must .

Great ideea my friend SbFreak :top:

splicer
07.04.09, 21:24
I have to say that although the majority of giveaway is very low level stuff (Demonoid, IPT etc) there definitely are some decent giveaways: BCG, TL, Waffle.FM. Having said that, it is important to remain grateful for any giveaway no matter how low level.

SBfreak
07.04.09, 21:35
I am sure that many members here have a lot of accounts/invites that they don't need but they giveaway them on other forums.Some of them only access this site for ratio faking tools and that's bad.I always thought it's good to give something back in exchange to those that helped you:
SB-i innovation: activity
torrent trackers: fake upload:biggrin:

Dynamic
07.04.09, 23:29
I agree with the giveaway thread because speaking from a person who is new to the scene...I don't have that many sites. I am able to get low level trackers and learn how to torrent better.

As I build up more sites I will be able to share more. :smile: which helps spread the love around like a circle of life thing...

Torrenting is all about sharing right? :klatsch_3:

Aurion
08.04.09, 00:39
Since this board is specialized in creating,imporving,developing & introducing new & perfect spoofs/mods to be used to fake ratios,I believe that having an Invites Giveaway sections is something self explanatory about letting users to share their own invites with their friends they trust in a more likely users' oriented giveaways which make it even nicer for us to be more active in here.

Tinkle
08.04.09, 04:41
the reasony i find giveaway section here is better coz all giveaways are given with ease not much forcible about how one cheats and all those questions
also as far as low level giveaways are concerned i think its acceptable since some giveaways are high but they need higher post and activity which is a good rule considering that u get only if u active here
and also we have trading forum so it complements
i mean lowlevel approach through giveaways and high level approach through trades
:biggrin: