PDA

View Full Version : Prototype

yoco
03.04.09, 20:42
YouTube - Prototype - Trailer (HD) (Game Trailer)

SBfreak
03.04.09, 20:44
Yeah I know this game very well.Seen some trailers some said that's Assassins Creed II :tongue:.Thanks for the new trailer +rep.

kazuya
03.04.09, 20:44
now this is something new,seems cool game

shoulder
03.04.09, 23:56
A pretty good game for which I'm waiting a long time for now.

I like to be a bad ass, and with the powers you got in this game it's even more fun. :biggrin:

Can't wait till it's released this June.

yoco
08.05.09, 22:53
I think this is the full cinematic intro!

Looks amazing!

YouTube - Prototype - Intro Game Trailer

:top:

alpacino
09.05.09, 02:42
Thanks for the trailers, but I'm not looking forward to this one. I don't know... I'm just not fond of open world games, but it seems a good designed game anyway.

Dynamic
09.05.09, 03:10
Thanks for the trailers, but I'm not looking forward to this one. I don't know... I'm just not fond of open world games, but it seems a good designed game anyway.

Oh man the trailer looks awesome!

I am on the other side of the fence. I love the open world as I love to explore games.

I can't wait for this to come out. The character is insane! :shockkk!:

Se7Ven
09.05.09, 03:25
can't believe that its so good and i want this game it looks very nice i need it now better today then tomorrow

i hope its for PC or playstation only??

alpacino
09.05.09, 05:21
Oh man the trailer looks awesome!

I am on the other side of the fence. I love the open world as I love to explore games.

I can't wait for this to come out. The character is insane! :shockkk!:

Yes man, you are right, the main character seems to be awesome. About the open world thing, it's just me :tongue: I'm not used to it. I guess the only open world I like is GTA series :shockkk!:. But as you seem confident I will give a try at the demo if one gets released. :top:

@Se7Ven: it will be released to PC and release date (for consoles at least) is june 9th.

yoco
09.05.09, 11:16
Yea it's for PC too, that's way I wanna play this game! :biggrin:

Aurion
09.05.09, 13:10
Same as Hulk,but gfx are way way much better plus the combos he does when flying around,I think it will be a funny one to spare time playing.

shoulder
09.05.09, 14:43
I don't think you can compare this to Hulk.
You're evil and have way more powers than Hulk. :biggrin:

I'm waiting for this game since I saw an early preview and I'll definitely will give it a try once it's released for X360. :top:

SBfreak
09.05.09, 15:01
You're evil and have way more powers than Hulk.

Well you're not quite evil.Imagine how it is to have super freaking powers and not knowing who you are,besides the only way he can find out is by consuming people that had something to do with the experiment he took part in.You see,he didn't atack the troops(in the second trailer),he killed them only after they killed that girl.I would've done the same thing:tongue:...in fact if I had powers like those I'd kill the principal:redface:(joking....I wouldn't kill him,what will I do after??:biggrin:)

Dynamic
15.05.09, 01:36
You see,he didn't atack the troops(in the second trailer),he killed them only after they killed that girl.I would've done the same thing:tongue:...in fact if I had powers like those I'd kill the principal:redface:(joking....I wouldn't kill him,what will I do after??:biggrin:)

Ahaha!!!

You kill him only to absorb the power he wields! :top:

If you have seen a TV show called HEROES a character on there by the name of Sylar does the same things...he is not necessary Evil per say just understood wrong.

:wink2:

takomania
23.05.09, 11:54
i was reading a preview of this yesterday - they said that if you stick to the main story and do no sidemissions the game will last about 20 hours! sidemissions will double that time! :biggrin:

yoco
23.05.09, 18:21
Thats good to know. For some reason, games lately last only like 10 hours or less (Terminator 4 - only 4 hours) :eek3: