PDA

View Full Version : a good reason to become a vegetarian

Dagon
01.04.09, 00:08
see it
Peta fordert mehr Stallhaltung für dicke Kühe! | INITIATIVE-DEUTSCHLAND | www.zensiert.to | Hier trifft sich Deutschlands intellektuelle Elite! (http://zensiert.to/item/peta-fordert-mehr-stallhaltung-fr-dicke-khe)

splicer
01.04.09, 00:18
LOL, definitely good motivation; saw the pics a few weeks ago, but ultimately it doesn't give me an actual reason, it's just a demonstration telling me, in a very totalitarian style, to "GO VEGETARIAN", as if I had no choice concerning such a personal decision.

rampageman
25.06.09, 12:10
Well, I think I'm still going to eat meat. Yummy!

kazuya
25.06.09, 12:16
this is really stupid.i mean,i can eat 5 times more meat a day then other people and still don't get fat.it depends what meat,how many times pro day and if you sit all day on your ass or make some activity.they will just be hungry all the day and still have shit body's.

desodorante
25.06.09, 16:58
I think Dagon means naked girls are the reason!! :biggrin:
I am not vegetarian, and think that being so is not a good idea. But I have to say that I drastically changed most of my meat-based food for vegetables a few years ago and I feel better, I lost weight and reduced significatively the time spent in the toilette:redface:

slikrapid
25.06.09, 19:15
But I have to say that I drastically changed most of my meat-based food for vegetables a few years ago and I feel better

the key is reasonable combination of both animal & plant (vegetables & fruit) based food - too much of any part isn't good in the long run

and as kazuya said physical activity is necessary too

zipang
06.09.09, 19:31
I saw the pictures, but I liked them because they have big breasts.

SealLion
07.09.09, 08:55
LOL, zipang. I guess your a 'boob' guy.

Me too.....to some extent.

Now there's one thing that I noticed about the pics. I think that those women are pregnant. And because they may be pregnant, I am wondering if that are being 'caged' while on display, are giving the impression that eating meat makes one obese.

Well, this is true to some extent.

I feel that the women should have a more appropriate physique ( in this case, obese or chubby), rather than being pregnant.

If that's how those women are. AGain, that's what I think.

I also try to eat a better diet.

I went vegy some years ago, and I do feel better.
This could be due to diet, yet, it is known also that genetics play a huge part in how one develops...that is, disease and conditions, obesity versus being slim, ....etc...etc....

Multiple studies do prove this.

gladius999
28.11.09, 11:24
vegetarians lack proteins. That is the only disadvantage i can think of. Otherwise imo there is no problem being one

sikici
28.11.09, 13:46
Yep, im still going to eat meat