PDA

View Full Version : Best Music Tracker?

Tarantino
30.03.09, 16:56
What in your opinion is the best music tracker, what you most often use?
For me it's Pedro's, What and TR, bcoz on Pedro's I can find the best lossless quality, What is one of the Mega Tracker, where you can find anything and also you can read something interesting about releases, albums and singers, and TR is best trance music tracker, where I can find all trance that I need! you?

shoulder
30.03.09, 17:16
It depends on what you're looking for. :wink2:

In general you should be fine with What and Waffles.
If you listen to EDM Elektronik, TR, TT, ... are good choices.
And for lossless content there are BTM and Exigo.

I myself mainly use What and Elektronik.

abookhalil
30.03.09, 17:54
in my opinion TR & Waff
also it depends on what u r looking for Like shoulder said

splicer
30.03.09, 18:03
Hmmm, as with any "What is the best XXXX?", it is an opinionated answer. I find that What.CD is the best, and kind find almost anything in mp3 format (not a FLAC fan), but having said that, most of the torrents there have less than 5 seeders, meaning speeds can be quite low.

Alternatively, Waffles.FM has many jems which aren't to be found on What.CD, and speeds vary greatly.

STMusic; What.CD and Waffles.FM have everything on this tracker and more.

anon
30.03.09, 18:23
What.cd is the best in my opinion, and where I get pretty much all my music. The content and speeds are great, and it's easy to cheat on.

I have also been getting on trance/electronic music recently, and got some good tracks from TR, where ghostleeching and high rates work fine.

Se7Ven
30.03.09, 18:32
at my opinion 1--What.cd general and 2---TT for techno -Trance-Goa:top:

3-waffels is also good it depends on what you like and need

SBfreak
30.03.09, 19:34
I like Itune.ro.It's growing fast and has good speeds even if the peer number is low.

gonzo
30.03.09, 22:06
IMHO it's What

labrat
30.03.09, 22:40
libble is ok too (and basically ratio-free if anyone around here cares)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
30.03.09, 23:57
If you have What.CD and Waffles.FM you have all the music.

the bad side is that not always your prefered Music/album can be download because the low number of seeders.

chrisav
02.04.09, 18:43
Waffles in my opinion, but I've not many music trackers.

kazuya
02.04.09, 21:35
What.CD i think

MosDef
02.04.09, 23:20
What.cd and Waffles are both good but alot of times when i compare seeders for teh torrents i download, it ends up being that what.cd has more.

20ilc05
02.04.09, 23:25
I found TR is the best tracker:wink:

Aurion
04.04.09, 01:27
this is a very outrated question that should be rephrased IMO :tongue: so I would refer back to shoulder's post where you should have stated what's your preference ? if you're looking for high quality EDM then TranceTraffic is the best source you can ever dream of,then comes Elek,TR.But if you feel like Drum & Bass music,then DB9 is the best out there.Also if you just like to hit general music,then What.cd & Waffles are the best choices.But if you feel like having extra HDD space & looking for the super high quality the world has ever known,then BTM & the big E are your bets.

Tinkle
04.04.09, 03:26
elek TR waffles are my fav

hypno01
06.04.09, 00:43
for me what.cd is the best

anonftw
06.04.09, 00:47
I'm banned from What, but I use Waffles for variety and Pedro's for random FLAC that I otherwise would not have thought to download. Cheating on Pedro's is a fulltime job though !

deepforce
12.04.09, 15:38
I like Stmusic for House / Techno , however it's down now and I stil don't know how long

---------- Post added at 15:38 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

Is anyone of you DJing House/Techno and uses a private Tracker for most up to date releases which is not Stmusic?

stripperu
12.04.09, 16:03
Waffles.FM but i dont have a account , :(