PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Bad Company 2

yoco
29.03.09, 11:50
YouTube - Battlefield-Bad Company 2 Debut Trailer HD (NEW)

splicer
29.03.09, 13:12
Looks good. I loved and still love playing Battlefield: Bad Company. I can't wait for 2.

Aurion
01.04.09, 20:37
another fine part of this well know & most playable open world battle based action game,looks very promising.

yoco
19.08.09, 13:13
YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Official GamesCom Trailer

whyme
19.08.09, 15:15
one of my best game Bad-company , i,ll pre order , looking super

alpacino
19.08.09, 21:12
Cool, the first one was very nice, hope this will be good too. :top:

yoco
03.09.09, 13:19
YouTube - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 GT Pop-Block: Squad Stories Analysis

CS Curse
03.09.09, 18:08
OMG 1 square km! That's huge! And the way the tower fell down, that's unbelievable. Just like in real life. I really liked the first one. I'm gonna preorder for sure. Wasn't there some bonuscontent for those who preordered?

alpacino
04.09.09, 06:22
Destruction 2.0, Everything will burn.:biggrin: The physics seems very good, looking forward to this one.

yoco
01.10.09, 11:06
YouTube - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Gameplay Moments #1 (HD 720p)

alpacino
03.10.09, 08:12
Impressive, by the looks of this video this game will be very good. Nice explosions and all.

shoulder
03.10.09, 22:40
It looks indeed very good. :top:
Especially I like the destructible environment, there's no place to hide. :tongue:

kelly
04.10.09, 17:30
Looks great! The previous game & this one are both exclusively for Consoles ?

yoco
30.10.09, 09:39
YouTube - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition Unlocks Trailer [HD]

yoco
08.11.09, 11:39
YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Arica Harbour Gameplay

yoco
22.11.09, 12:08
YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company 2 beta gameplay (part 1/3)
YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company 2 beta gameplay (part 2/3)
YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company 2 beta gameplay (part 3/3)

ironace
22.11.09, 12:19
I hope this is not like MWF2 where it has a lot of hype but then fails to live up to it.

yoco
21.12.09, 13:46
YouTube- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Gameplay

CS Curse
21.12.09, 21:51
I played the beta. It was pretty good. Better then COD. It did have a few problems in my opinion: the largest one is that nobody uses the headset! Almost no communication between squadmembers. Not even on US servers. The game would be much better if everyone worked together.

The map we played did have too much open spaces. To much opportunities for snipers.

Vehicles were about the same as in BFBC1.

Destruction is better. Explosions and holes in the walls look more realistic. Houses still can't be completely destroyed. The only one that can get destroyed completely is the one with the crate in, you have to blow up.

yoco
25.12.09, 10:50
YouTube- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battlefield Moments 3

yoco
22.01.10, 12:22
YouTube- BattleField: Bad Company 2 '' Single Player Trailer ''

yoco
23.02.10, 11:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix4ciX_cI6E

GhostCode
23.02.10, 16:38
have played 2142 and was really impressive with graphics...hope this one is as well...

the trailer looks amazing!

SBfreak
24.02.10, 16:14
hope this one is as well...
The beta was quite awesome.
:thumbsup: for this game.

saebrtooth
25.02.10, 05:47
looking ok so far but the modeling of the hand movements are not realistic enuf, they look a bit like manquins

yoco
25.02.10, 11:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DNGWzutU9E

yoco
27.02.10, 10:52
The game has been leaked on various torrent sites. :klatsch_3:
And what I really like about it, is the size, only 5GB :top:

SBfreak
27.02.10, 10:58
And what I really like about it, is the size, only 5GB
Yeah awesome.Makes me wanna install windoze:dry:
Is it just me or the trailer/walkthrough lagged a bit?

limpep121
28.02.10, 02:50
The game has been leaked on various torrent sites. :klatsch_3:
And what I really like about it, is the size, only 5GB :top:

Hopefully it runs on my PC really enjoyed the beta on PS3

yoco
02.03.10, 11:07
YouTube- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Launch Trailer [HD]

SBfreak
02.03.10, 13:29
Still haven't played the game.Is it better than Modern Warfare 2?

yoco
02.03.10, 18:55
Doubt it. Wait for a review and then decide.

SBfreak
02.03.10, 18:56
I already watched like more than twenty gameplay videos.It's basically the same FPS experience besides the fact that Bad Company has vehicles.

saebrtooth
03.03.10, 04:10
playing PvP fps is the best, game AI is not as fun. Big adrenalin rush. The same rpg pvp, so good

yoco
03.03.10, 11:28
Review
YouTube- Battlefield Bad Company 2 review - gametrailers.com HD 720p (English)

dreamer
05.03.10, 11:51
looks kinda good judging by the YouTube clips.
I finished downloading it a few hours ago.. will install and play once I have some free time to check it out..
will also edit later with my impressions :tongue:
edit: sweet game! too bad my graphics sucks a little bit but besides that.. a good game!

NS021NS
09.03.10, 20:06
This game is simply awesome. After finishing new COD MW2 I played this and I cant tell which one is better. Multi-player rules.

sfgy
10.03.10, 04:01
Is the online gameplay anything like bf2? i'm wondering if it's worth the $60...

SBfreak
10.03.10, 13:23
Is the online gameplay anything like bf2? i'm wondering if it's worth the $60...
You could try playing SP and make your own idea about the game.

leechmodder
10.03.10, 20:04
Game's good. but i really cant decide between this and CoD MW2.
Is the multiplayer working on the pirated version of BBC 2?

mangathala2002
11.03.10, 05:11
any idea which trackers are offering this game on Freeleech?

I checked bitgamer they still haven't put in on freeleech :(

GotIt
11.03.10, 12:28

I checked a few general trackers with no luck. I'm sure you could use one like revtt or even a public tracker and then take it to where you want to seed/cheat it though.

---

I should probably get this as well. I love the COD games, and this seems on par or even better, so I will get this asap !

SBfreak
11.03.10, 13:01

Filelist.ro

anon
11.03.10, 17:37

Every tracker can be put on global freeleech by any of us if we wanted to... seems SBfreak already replied to your question, but don't forget there's also ghostleeching if you don't want to affect your stats.

Ratio cheating talk on a game thread, heh.

leechmodder
11.03.10, 20:49
RatĦo cheating talk on a game thread, heh.

Just one more thing though, isn't ghostleeching easily detected by trackers now-a-days?

anon
11.03.10, 20:49
Not really. It is detectable, but only a few sites actually have scripts against it.

leechmodder
11.03.10, 22:02
oh...how about TL, RevTT, IPT, BitGamer, GFT ?

Instab
11.03.10, 22:20
oh...how about TL, RevTT, IPT, BitGamer, GFT ?

check the resp. threads. would go too much off-topic otherwise

mangathala2002
12.03.10, 05:09
Every tracker can be put on global freeleech by any of us if we wanted to... seems SBfreak already replied to your question, but don't forget there's also ghostleeching if you don't want to affect your stats.

Ratio cheating talk on a game thread, heh.

lol i didn't want go through all that trouble :tongue:

I checked a few general trackers with no luck. I'm sure you could use one like revtt or even a public tracker and then take it to where you want to seed/cheat it though.

---

I should probably get this as well. I love the COD games, and this seems on par or even better, so I will get this asap !

I'm getting it from czone! Its on FreeLeech :smile:

NS021NS
17.03.10, 22:09
If you are already on a ratio cheating site why do you even bother about freeleech or not ?

mangathala2002
18.03.10, 05:11
If you are already on a ratio cheating site why do you even bother about freeleech or not ?

There's no point in risking getting banned on tracker (or scene banned) when you can get it on FL :smile:.

I finally ended up getting it from Demonoid :tongue: Its only 2GB full rip

saebrtooth
19.03.10, 12:02
good ol Demonoid has almost everything
I also found a 5+gig version on TL for PC

dreamer
21.03.10, 19:35
I changed my opinion about this game.
it's annoying. I can play it for like.. 20 minutes maximum before I get upset.
I get killed too often by things I don't see or understand.
the game is a bit heavy.. you can't see what you're shooting with all the dust flying around..
meh

saebrtooth
22.03.10, 01:17
You should turn down some of the shadows and other special effects affecting dust then u will have 20/20 vision and ready to kick ass :biggrin:

mangathala2002
22.03.10, 05:10
I get killed too often by things I don't see or understand.

yes that happens to me too! :smile: I got killed when a building collapsed on me :tongue:

dreamer
25.03.10, 18:20
for me it's a bit different.. I am down to cover and I just die all of a sudden
maybe grenades? but it's so impossible to see them or notice you're thrown one at..
in Gears of War you could clearly see when a grenade is thrown, for example.

raffav
31.03.10, 05:28
i have bayed this games , so cool the SP is too short , but i thinks it was better than codmw2 sp
bc2 MP is very cool,
i play with medic , for me is the best

Nobody
23.06.10, 08:43
So. Since this place is dedicated to cheating, I thought I'd give an update related to cheating and this game.

I recently procured a free account to an aimbot service to BC2. The friend I got this account from said he got an "amazing deal" and bought a few. Normally I don't really go for this type of thing, but Battlefield BC2 has a shitton of locked weapons and items. Personally I don't like having the bread and butter of certain classes locked up so far an unlock tree it's pretty much months of your time just to be competitive against everyone else who does have those items. So procurement of an aimbot account seemed well timed and destined. I fired up the game, and severely limited the aimbots capabilities in order to fly beneath the radar and be less conspicuous. Actually, I was borderline neurotic about the whole thing. Paranoia was my best friend. Despite the measures I took, I was banned within three days.

In hindsight, I've learned a few things. As we all do by our mistakes...

The sellers of aimbots services will tell you anything to get you to pay up and subscribe. The particular aimbot I used was very well known (AA). They told me the hack was "completely undetectable" multiple times. It's smattered all over their forums and their FAQ. They also told me that the hack automatically shuts itself down when anti-cheat measures are being taken, to avoid any banning. This was also a lie.

So my research, post-ban, showed that BC2 uses Punkbuster, which has two main methods of detection (it took me about four hours of searching to find out this information, Punkbuster doesn't exactly make this well-known) :

The first involves checking the memory of the gamer for known hacks/bugs. This is somewhat easily evaded by the creator of the hack routinely updating the program by just a line or two of arbitrary code every night and letting it's users update. The aimbot service I was using had this capability, and checked for updates every time I started it up. But there were zero updates in the three days I was using the hack.

The second method Punkbuster uses grabs screenshots directly from the users screen either upon the command of a server admin/PB admin, or at random intervals during a selected users gameplay. All aimbots have an injected GUI that you can bring up in-game to turn different things on or off. Most show you where every single enemy is on your screen. So a screenshot of what your seeing is the last nail in the coffin.

So post-ban I asked my friend about the great deal he got. He said it was ten bucks for a month, the normal is twenty. After checking some of their forum archives, it appears that AA has been having some trouble with the BC2 hack. People were getting banned often. So my guess is that they lowered the price to lure in new customers and fresh blood to try out their new code. Additionally, there is a huge part of the forum dedicated solely to selling CD keys, so when you get banned you can buy another. My guess is that the owners of the website get direct kickbacks from that as well.

All-in-all, I'm glad I didn't pay for it. It seems like such a convoluted, greedy business. If you take anything away from this, let it be these two things: do some serious research on the anti-cheat technology the game employs before starting, and never trust anyone who says their hack(s) are "fullproof" or "undetectable". I was clearly a sucker for doing neither of those things.

yoco
20.09.10, 18:57
DLC trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro6FVcxiKI8

Neutronium
20.09.10, 22:17
This is the one that's free for BC2, right? It'll be nice to have some new maps and stuff, though I assume gameplay will stay the same. I still play BC2 from time to time, though with 90 hours in the game, it's only fun for a while.

yoco
22.10.10, 17:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNVRn2hnA34

yoco
03.12.10, 19:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etKBCirS4Po

krouch15
05.12.10, 23:14
I honestly didn't like this game very much. People say the campaign is amazing but I just felt as if it was very forced. I didn't like the multiplayer either, maybe it was due to lag but similar to patsfan, I liked MW2's "feel" better.

mostafaoraby
08.12.10, 10:10
imo , if ur looking for online shooter , BC2 is the BEST , EA is really doin a good job supporting the game "PC version!"
they are releasing lots of free maps packs every while , which is great