PDA

View Full Version : HELP banned At What.cd ,want to register again ?

Dark Knight
28.03.09, 16:08
[FONT="Georgia"]well guys i was caught while cheating on What.cd:baeh: while using M-ratio with most optimum amount ....

but i managed to get a Second invite and registered there with a different IP from my friends house. the Account was created successfully and i leeched some torrents did No cheating (this time from my own IP address used to create my earlier account.

but when all thing appeared to be right, my second account was also banned after a week later from registration.this happened approximately 1 month ago.

Well i thoght its all over now.........

But today i was banned at BITMETV:baeh: without any warning..:shockkk!:

Now my Questions to you Is
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]
* is There any way to Re-register again at What.cd ? if yes,plz explain ...:tongue:

* for what reason was i banned at bitmetv ? and how can i get my account back ,isn't there any way?

*if i was banned at bitmetv due to my activities at What.cd ,then why bitmetv
banned me So late(approx 1 months)?
[FONT="Arial Black"]
Please share ur views openly...:top:

Lets improve ourselves..

czullo
28.03.09, 16:21
trackers admins nowdays work witch other, i find out that: PolishTracker, SceneLife, SceneAcces, TheDVDClub, work together if you was banned on one site ( for cheating) you will be banned on others, they share IPs banned cheaters.

splicer
28.03.09, 16:23
This is my expirience from gaining another account at What.Cd:

Also, I have a feeling that What.CD bans Mac addresses, but I'm not too sure; when I first got in about two years ago I used NRPG RM to build up a decent buffer, so I had no reason to cheat for a while. Probably about 6 months ago, my ratio needed some boosting and ran NRPG RM and found I was banned within an hour! So I waited a few weeks for my IP to change, and decided to try out the IRC method. When I joined the IRC, and tried to join the channel concerning obtaining an invite, it said I was banned! So I phoned up my ISP and requested an IP change, it happened, and I was still banned! I didn't try to get back in for a long time as I wasn't too bothered; then I learned about Mac address spoofing and saw my router (a Linksys model) had that feature. I Changed my Mac address, got into the channel, did the IRC interview, and got back into What.CD.

If you want to know why you were banned at BMTV, then ask the staff. You will get a correct answer, instead of just guesses from around here. What's the worst that could happen? They call you a cheater.

Dark Knight
28.03.09, 16:31
Anyways guys evem i am not much bothered about my accounts, but if i can get them back(Bitmetv), i will surely like it.

one Thing i would like to Add is that i have no regrets that why i cheated? i m A Cheater And i like cheating very much. it shows that we are much superior and intelligent than the other useless USErs out there who know just how to snatch a torrent And add it to Download list..& nothing else.:top::klatsch_3:

I like the thrill ,Adventure and the Risk also in cheating ......:cool2:

@splicer how to contact the staff if they have disabled my account?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
28.03.09, 16:47
it shows that we are much superior and intelligent than the other useless USErs out there who know just how to snatch a torrent And add it to Download list..& nothing else.

Wrong ! Whe cheat because whe have small bandwith connection (SB) that is the basic motiv for cheaters.

You can contact the BitmeTv stuff by the irc channel.

LaterEdit :
i think that you can find'it here :
irc Channels (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/trackers-irc-channels-9970/)

Terminator
28.03.09, 16:49
you can contact them via irc...
google it and you will easily find bmtv irc addy.

anon
28.03.09, 17:55
* is There any way to Re-register again at What.cd ? if yes,plz explain ...:tongue:

You could try to get an invite from someone else, or do the IRC interview, which requires you to know about audio encoding, formats, etc.

* for what reason was i banned at bitmetv ? and how can i get my account back ,isn't there any way?

*if i was banned at bitmetv due to my activities at What.cd ,then why bitmetv
banned me So late(approx 1 months)?

splicer is right, we can't do anything but guess. You should ask this to the BitMeTV admins on IRC.

one Thing i would like to Add is that i have no regrets that why i cheated? i m A Cheater And i like cheating very much. it shows that we are much superior and intelligent than the other useless USErs out there who know just how to snatch a torrent And add it to Download list..& nothing else.

I agree with N_S. It is true that our upload speeds aren't always the ones we wish we had, or that torrents sometimes simply don't seem to seed, but apart from learning how to use your mod/tool of choice correctly, there's nothing about cheating that makes you more intelligent than honest users who try to seed as much as they can.