PDA

View Full Version : Is This Proof That Ghosts Exist?

kazuya
28.03.09, 16:00
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/714/htcastlesm090327main.jpg

If you think ghost sightings are only for the superstitious, here are a few pictures that might change your mind.

British psychologist Richard Wiseman of the University of Hertfordshire recently held what he calls “the largest ever investigation into the photographic evidence for ghosts.” Members of the public were asked to submit photographs of possible ghost sightings to Wiseman. The best images were posted online, after which 250,000 people cast their votes on which pictures showed a genuine ghost.

The prize-winning picture, by Christopher Aitchison, is posted above. It was taken at Tantallon Castle in Scotland. Aitchison told Wiseman that he was unaware of anyone -- visitor or staff member -- being present at the castle opening. Wiseman told ABC News that he has “had a couple of Photoshop experts look at it, and it has not been digitally manipulated.”Read more (http://blogs.abcnews.com/worldview/2009/03/is-this-proof-t.html)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6818/woodssm.jpghttp://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4942/streetsm.jpg

labrat
28.03.09, 16:56
pics? too easy to manipulate!

to those who already believe in ghosts it is proof for sure but to those who don't it won't change anything

SBfreak
28.03.09, 17:04
Imagine how it is to do something while a ghost watches you and you don't even know it....I don't believe in ghosts..I must see one with my own eyes before I start talking about them.

yoco
28.03.09, 17:21
Never believe in pics shownig ghost! :biggrin: They're never true!

boruc
28.03.09, 17:24
i believe in ghosts i have seen some strange things in the house that i live in :eek13:

anon
28.03.09, 17:26
Moved to the Off Topic subforum. :wink:

Snitlev
28.03.09, 17:30
I can only one Ghost an he is real, and make scary our Board and his name is "Ghostfucker"

best reagrds

to the topic, I don't believe ghosts ;-)

kazuya
28.03.09, 20:09
Me to, don't believe, but man you never know who is lurking you when you shit in toilet :biggrin:

zatoicchi
28.03.09, 20:16
ghost does not exists but spirits does, i know because i've seen spirits..

kazuya
28.03.09, 20:19
ghost does not exists but spirits does, i know because i've seen spirits..

what spirits?:confused2:

zatoicchi
28.03.09, 20:27
what spirits

you have to see them to believe...:wink2:

SealLion
29.03.09, 04:46
I can only one Ghost an he is real, and make scary our Board and his name is "Ghostfucker"

HaHa. That's damn hilarious. :D

....... man you never know who is lurking you when you shit in toilet :biggrin:

Now that you mentioned that.............I wonder.....

do they see how 'big' the one's are that I let loose??:klatsch_3:

Ya. I know....that's disgusting. :baeh:

But for comedy sake. Yes. It had to be mentioned. :biggrin:

Ouch...!!!

That last one com'in out hurt. LOL.

Now seriously folks.

Yes, I also do believe in spirits.

and I also believe that there are things on earth that we don't always see on a daily basis.

And for those of you wondering what the difference is between poltergiests, ghosts, spirits. Here's the scoop:

What I understand is that a spirit is a person that has passed on at some point in time in thier life, but has also gone through to an afterlife.

A ghost was a person who passed on and is "stuck" at someplace between the physical world and an afterlife. They don't cross through a passageway to go on to an afterlife, but do stick around in a "netherworld" of a kind for a number of reasons.

Basically a ghost was the spiritual existence of a person after they have left earth but refused to leave the realm of the living.

Now if your wondering what I just meant by: ' was the spiritual existence', I mean that persons are spiritual, emotional, phychological, etc.....beings. That's what I mean.

Poltergiests are the nasty ones.

poltergeist disturbances usually revolves around just one individual, yes?

From what I understand and believe, poltergeists use ;a person to transmit and transform their paranormal energy to move objects and cause damage or harm to people and items around them.

It's not possession of a human being, but merely the human being used like a transmitter for that psychic energy. .

Now if you'll excuse me, the psychiatric nurse if looking for me. :biggrin:

Tinkle
29.03.09, 05:35
offtopic:
ghost do exist dont u see anon ghostleeching :biggrin: lol
and come on guys we are ghosts to adminstrators of trackers since we always cheat like invisible ghsot
hehehe

on topic
i dont belive in ghost but surely i cant say that they dont exist even
i mean lets face it there is no way to prove they exist and there is no way to prove they dont exist so i would say its tough to say they dont exist too

john.terry666
02.04.09, 18:02
I don't believe in ghost and you shouldn't trust this pictures. Are very easy to photoshop them :)

Aurion
05.04.09, 00:41
Well,ghosts is a general term that man created to define a living or dead spirit or maybe elfs,but the thing I'm sure of that there are other living things living among us,eat with us,walks with us on streets but till we see them clear as crystal,a word ghost is defineless.

Tinkle
08.04.09, 19:52
ghost i personally dont believe i mean how possibly it would be for a dead man to exist in our world if they do it is so weird i mean they cant have anything hehhe so its like they would be useless cant njoy even death seems very weird

takomania
09.04.09, 13:37
i don't believe in ghosts. i've always believed that to believe in ghosts you must first be religious - which i am not. 100% atheist here.