YouTube - NEW Astro Boy Trailer 2

Short trailer, but looks good! :biggrin:

yoco
12.08.09, 11:39
New trailer
YouTube - Astro Boy Feature Trailer 2 HQ

SealLion
13.08.09, 00:57
I absolutely loved those 'butt-guns' Absolutely hilarious. I think this is one that even I"d like to watch considering it's kind of a kids film. This one looks quite good. I do also like the scene where the robot machine says' Is this thing on??",........funny I thought.
very good :)....looking forward to it.

alpacino
16.08.09, 09:31
Me too, nice trailer, highly looking forward to watch it. Been an Astroboy anime fan since the old days. Astroboy is a masterpiece by Osamu Tezuka, considered by many the father of anime. :top:

8a0vhx802
21.08.09, 16:51
The new Astroboy is nicely rendered here..i hope they keep the spirit of the original though. Hollywood tends to kill the essence of foreign films they bring in..

motormouth
30.08.09, 07:07
I wish Hollywood would just ease up on the endless remakes. Sigh...

yoco
05.09.09, 12:44
YouTube - Astro Boy Trailer 3 [HD]

Rawlffles
06.09.09, 23:26

Sadly, this will never happen... Apparently Hollywood has gave up on innovation. :rolleyes:

insane
07.09.09, 05:19
looking forward to watch this! looks funny

SealLion
07.09.09, 09:04
Sadly, this will never happen... Apparently Hollywood has gave up on innovation. :rolleyes:

To some point, I think this might be true, but there are also some instances in which Hollywood does try to innovate, though that maybe based on things like movies such as 2012 or something like that.

I have found that if you really want to see innovative films, you have to go outside of Hollywood. This is where specialized trackers come in.

Sites like SC, for example. Films from Euro or from South America, IMHO, are superior to films from Hollywood.

There isn't as much blood and gore from Euro and SA films as opposed to films from Hollywood. Though that isn't true ALL the time, but I think for a great part of the time.

I have found films from Europe and SA to be of films that deal with such a broad range of issues that there is, at least in my own experience and interests, too many that I'd like to download.

And if I downloaded all the one's that I wanted, there wouldn't be enough room on my HDD, let alone time to watch them all before something new comes up on what-ever tracker that offers such films that are from other countries, that I still wouldn't have time to watch them all.

My 2 cents.

slikrapid
07.09.09, 22:56
I have found that if you really want to see innovative films, you have to go outside of Hollywood

well, its rather safe to say that movies like LotR or Matrix couldn't be done 'outside' holywood

innovation does usually come from independent sources but due to too low budget mostly gets ruined - same happens with holywoods over budgeting but endlessly using 'safe' recipes

Euro and SA films tend to be more in touch with reality, rawer and not too polished

zipang
07.09.09, 23:15
I think Japanese Anime becomes different thing when Hollywood remakes.
I did not watch Dragonball Evolution because I heard it is completely different from original
Dragonball. I guess Astro Boy will be different from Tetsuwan Atomu. Tetsuwan Atomu can be translated to Ironman, so it is confusing.

nextor
09.09.09, 16:18

Word

No, I'm not going to watch it, I leave that for the kids. The only kid movies I watch should have some kind of Quality!!